Connecting to Xbox Live with my phones Hotspot

Discus and support Connecting to Xbox Live with my phones Hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to get online and play Halo with my phones hot spot connection as it's the only internet I have at this time. I was able to get one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Destiny863, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:27 AM.

1. Destiny863
    Destiny863 Guest

Hello, I'm trying to get online and play Halo with my phones hot spot connection as it's the only internet I have at this time. I was able to get one and play one game just fine, it worked perfectly.

I switched back to my computer to do some things and when I went back to my xbox to try and play again it hasn't worked since, I have tried restarting everything multiple times, hard resetting my xbox, ect.

It connects but NAT type is Moderate and UPnP not successful, ONLINE but not able to actually play a game, can see friends list ect.

Thing is I was able to play that one game, so I KNOW it can work... did my xbox become blocked by my phone carrier somehow after being detected?

I tried putting my computer on the hotspot, then sharing the connection to my xbox through ethernet and that didn't work either, same thing it connects but says UPnP not successful and says Double NAT this time.

PLEASE someone help me resolve this issue it would be greatly appreciated, sorry if I didn't post this in the right section

:)

2. ChangingSafe183 Win User

Hotspot connect?

I've been using my mobile hotspot to connect to xbox live and watch Netflix and YouTube through the TV apps on Xbox.Today my phone had a software update and now my Xbox won't connect to my hotspot anymore. Any ideas?
  3. ChangingSafe183 Win User

Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot

I just connect to xbox live with the mobile hotspot to watch Netflix and YouTube. I've been doing that for a year. Then right after the smartphone update Xbox won't connect to the phones hotspot.

I tried the hard reset and turning off the hotspot and back on again but the Xbox still can't connect to the network.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. Destiny863 Win User

Please someone help me fix this, it's driving me insane that I was only able to play one game.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

How much data did you use in that one game? I'd imagine Halo would be pretty intensive.
Thema:

1. Connecting to Xbox Live with my phones Hotspot - Similar Threads - Connecting Live phones

2. First, connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    First, connect to Xbox Live: i cant play any of my games or watch any movies, use any apps or even play disk games. this message keeps popping up even when i try to watch a bluray movie. "First connect to Xbox Live to...
  3. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  4. I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm connected to Xbox live but can't launch my games: When I sign in I can see the grey window saying I'm not connected to xbox live. However when I do all of the tests it does tell me I'm online. I cant go in to parties but I can see my friends who...
  5. Xbox Live connection issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection issue?: Hi All! :) Recently I bought some second-hand Xbox 360 for my collection. It was important for me to know if the console is not banned on Xbox Live but the seller claimed he is not sure about it....
  6. Xbox live connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live connection: I bought an Xbox One S in October of 2018 and from day 1 have had issues of it constantly disconnecting from the wifi/live. Restarting my xbox always results in it reconnecting but this problem...
  7. Xbox live won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won’t connect: I recently had a years worth of gold expire to which i renewed yesterday for 3 months and now my xbox 360 will not connect to wifi despite every other device connecting including an Xbox One and...
  8. Windows phone won't connect to Xbox live within apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows phone won't connect to Xbox live within apps: Hi, Xbox live won't connect to any of my windows phone apps. I am logged in fine within the Xbox games app, but cannot log in at all to any other apps that require Xbox live, including wordament...
  9. I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one using phone's hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to xbox live on my xbox one using phone's hotspot.: Hello all, I'm using my phone's mobile hotspot to connect online and u have been doing it for months with no issues. Now probably two after the new update when i tried to get online it says I'm on...
  10. I canr connct to xbox live but i can connect on my phone & lap top?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I canr connct to xbox live but i can connect on my phone & lap top?: So, I just got this new modem & its a netgear wndr4300. My xbox wont connect to the router & suggestions on what maybe wrong? a4bdf633-bdfa-403b-b2b3-8212c12caf8e