Connecting to xbox online for starting project spark beta

Discus and support Connecting to xbox online for starting project spark beta in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear anyone, The support email for project spark hasn't got me a reply about this yet. I've got a very new pc and just upgraded to windows 8.1 I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skynet008, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Skynet008
    Skynet008 Guest

Dear anyone,

The support email for project spark hasn't got me a reply about this yet.

I've got a very new pc and just upgraded to windows 8.1

I have my beta key for project spark. I followed the instructions in the email: Signed into xbox, downloaded project spark, opened it and then I'm asked to allow it to access xbox online (I click yes) and then I get this message saying I should try connecting
    to xbox.

I AM connected. I have the option to log out. It has my gamertag there (I only made myself a flipping gamertag so I could use project spark because it looks really cool).

I even tried turning off the mcafee firewall and it still did this.

I've updated windows. I've usually been administrator but I've even gone in as a non administrator, removed and reinstalled project spark as non admin and connected to xbox using a made up, new, Microsoft outlook account, and it still failed.

Attaching print screens (If I can).

:)

Skynet008, Jan 23, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 23, 2014
  3. KSPslice
    KSPslice Guest
    Forza 5 or Fifa for Free for UK and not Canadians or US.

Project Spark has a beta starting in January 2014 for Xbox One. It is my understanding the game won't be free when it finally releases.

KSPslice, Jan 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

Anyone want a beta key for Project Spark, Xbox One or Windows 8

5. Lofty Who Win User

Project Spark Xbox One beta is imminent

6. ForestTroll05 Win User
  7. Pjacks18 Win User

Project Spark beta incoming

Project Spark Beta Invitation

Congratulations! You’ve been selected for theProject Spark Windows 8.1 Beta!

We’re excited to have you onboard to help shape the future of Project Spark. This invitation gives you early access to Project Spark and our feedback forums.

If you want only Xbox One, just hold onto this key until Xbox One beta coming in February!
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Project Spark Accepting Beta Sign-Ups

Thema:

1. Connecting to xbox online for starting project spark beta - Similar Threads - Connecting online starting

2. My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features: So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought it showed my friends messages and even...
  3. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  4. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...
  5. Problème de connexion a gta 5 online[Problem of connection a gta 5 online]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de connexion a gta 5 online[Problem of connection a gta 5 online]: Bonsoir, Je tiens a vous dire tout d'abord que je suis novice dans ce sujet et rencontre un petit problème assez génant. En effet, j'ai acheté il y'a deux ans la Xbox 360 et depuis je joue a GTA...
  6. Xbox One S Constantly Dropping Connection While Playing Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Constantly Dropping Connection While Playing Online: Hello! This issue has been prevalent for a while, and is getting worse. My Xbox One S will disconnect from online play at random, but when streaming videos through Netflex/Hulu/HBO etc, it never...
  7. Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?: I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and while the vast majority of these games are...
  8. connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect to xbox live impossible and i can't play online: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online, he tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play at minecraft...
  9. Cannot Connect to Online Services while In-Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Connect to Online Services while In-Game: I recently installed Windows 10 explicitly to purchase and play Minecraft Windows 10 edition for the crossplay feature, but I am unable to connect to online services while in-game. This applies...
  10. I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e: I can't connect to online on call of duty black ops 4, this code is showing: 0x80a4001e I tried looking up the code but there was nothing there to help me out. i mean i can't see any of my things...