Connecting Turtle Beach x12 to ASUS monitor on Xbox One?

Discus and support Connecting Turtle Beach x12 to ASUS monitor on Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to do this at the moment? The ASUS does not have the Red/White RCA connections in the back, nor does it have a green connector for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VipERWarriOR, Feb 16, 2014.

1. VipERWarriOR
    VipERWarriOR Guest

Is there a way to do this at the moment? The ASUS does not have the Red/White RCA connections in the back, nor does it have a green connector for headphone (it has one, but it's useless since it's audio IN not OUT)...

Is there a way to hookup the Turtle Beach x12 to my ASUS for game sound (I don't care about chat right now).

Thanks.

:)

VipERWarriOR, Feb 16, 2014
  2. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    R1CH5TER, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Yousef Islam
    Yousef Islam Guest
    MOABS...

Consider in investing a pair of Turtle Beach headsets.

-

I'm rocking Turtle Beach X12's.

Yousef Islam, Feb 16, 2014
  4. SoG Watchman
    SoG Watchman Guest

What model of Asus monitor. If you're TV/monitor doesn't support HDMI and have an audio out port them you'll have to get the audio from the SPDIF port on the back of the Xbox One. Not quite sure what you would use to convert optical audio signal into an
    rca format... I would check over at the avsforum.com

SoG Watchman, Feb 20, 2014
  5. SoG Watchman Win User

What model of Asus monitor. If you're TV/monitor doesn't support HDMI and have an audio out port them you'll have to get the audio from the SPDIF port on the back of the Xbox One. Not quite sure what you would use to convert optical audio signal into an
    rca format... I would check over at the avsforum.com
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Use steroe headset and mic to a 360 controller?

eg, connection of Turtle Beach X12, see How it works on linked page.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/xbox-360-headsets/ear-force-x12/56
  7. Yousef Islam Win User

MOABS...

Consider in investing a pair of Turtle Beach headsets.

-

I'm rocking Turtle Beach X12's.
  8. R1CH5TER Win User

Xbox 360 Headphones/Mic

9. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Official Microsoft Stereo headset for Xbox One.....

Anybody know if the adaptor works on the Turtle Beach X12?
Thema:

1. Connecting Turtle Beach x12 to ASUS monitor on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Connecting Turtle Beach

2. Turtle Beach XO Seven headset microphone not working when connected to Xbox One controller to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turtle Beach XO Seven headset microphone not working when connected to Xbox One controller to ...: My headset works perfectly when I am connected to my wireless Xbox One controller to my Xbox One. When I connect the controller to my PC using the USB cable, and start a Windows 10 / Xbox One...
  3. XBox 360 wired connection, using Turtle Beach X41, slight Party audio cut out issue in Halo ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360 wired connection, using Turtle Beach X41, slight Party audio cut out issue in Halo ...: Hey all. I am running a black Xbox 360 slim (250gB version). I have it on a wired connection into a Cisco wireless router, from an Xfinity Cable Modem. I pay for quick internet and latest...
  4. My Turtle Beach 420x headphones not staying on after connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Turtle Beach 420x headphones not staying on after connecting: Hello, yesterday my friend gave me his new-ish TB Stealth 420x headphones that worked perfectly at his house, when I brought them to my house I plugged the transmitter in and pressed the power...
  5. Turtle Beach 800X Headset still connected after headset powering off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach 800X Headset still connected after headset powering off...: Hello, my Turtle Beach 800X Headset works fine with the Xbox one. But if I want to change from the Turtle Beach 800X Headset to another Chat only Headset like the Microsoft Xbox One Chat...
  6. How do I connect TURTLE BEACH xo7 's to my Xbox via a optical cable ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect TURTLE BEACH xo7 's to my Xbox via a optical cable ?: ive connected it via the the wireless controller with the Adpater provided but wanted to see how it would sound plugged directly into the xbox one do my question is what cables would I need to be...
  7. Connecting Turtle Beach Earforce x41 to xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Turtle Beach Earforce x41 to xbox 1: Have an Earforce x41 headset for xbox 360, recently purchased xbox1 and the headset adapter. I have updated the controller and game volume works fine through headset but chat is not working. Any...
  8. Controller not working when I connected my Turtle Beach Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working when I connected my Turtle Beach Headset: Hi All I'm having a specific issue with my Xbox One controller and my XOFour Turtle Beach headset. I am part of the Xbox One Update Preview Program, but the link that takes me to the correct...
  9. Turtle Beach DSS connection question for my setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach DSS connection question for my setup: Hey Xbox Forums, I hope for a super fast answer! Here is the problem, you need to be an expert or technic pro to understand what im talking about here. It's about my setup, 1 Xbox 360 Slim, 1 HD...
  10. Turtle Beach Headset Sound Connection Issue PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Headset Sound Connection Issue PLEASE HELP!: I'm having the same problem. The TV has three "audio in" sets of red and white AVI slots, but there's no game audio if I plug into them. I'm assuming I need an "audio out" set of red and white AVI...