Connecting usb microfone to xbox one

Discus and support Connecting usb microfone to xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, we would like to connect the "Trust GXT 252 Emita Plus Streaming USB Mikrofon" via usb to the xbox one. Is that possible and if, what do we have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UteRogers, Apr 16, 2020.

1. UteRogers
    UteRogers Guest

Hi, we would like to connect the "Trust GXT 252 Emita Plus Streaming USB Mikrofon" via usb to the xbox one. Is that possible and if, what do we have to do?! thanks for your answers, Ute

:)

UteRogers, Apr 16, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Hi! unfortunately it's not possible to connect a usb microphone to xbox one.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Microfone Xbox One

The best thing would be to test it and see if the test is successful.
  4. Artseea Win User

What is the least expensive screen capture device that works for the Xbox 360?

Edit: I assume it'll involve either a USB connection in one of the Xbox's USB ports, or a connection from one of the LCD monitor's rear ports, along with a USB connection or monitor connection of the receiving computer.
  5. Sw1mba Win User

i bought a xbox one and did not come the redset

Some of the new consoles don't have headsets anymore.

the first xbox one came with a basic headset, 1 ear/speaker and a microfone.

the newer xbox one don't have the basic headset in the package.

a basic headset cost 15-20 euro/dollar.
  6. LeeButton1 Win User

Cant connect to wifi when hard drive plugged in

My xbox one dies if anything connected to usb 3 on my laptop - when a hard drive is connected to the xbox!

Try it unplug nearby usb 3 connections and will work perfect - a unworking hd on your usb 3?
Thema:

1. Connecting usb microfone to xbox one - Similar Threads - Connecting usb microfone

2. Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc: While it works just fine with the Xbox, It will not work on pc what so ever. Will not show up under bluetooth and when plugged in Windows 10 1909 will does not recognize the device. Giving the...
  3. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: Hello, This issue have been reported many times but the thread get closed so posting again. I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 computer with a play and...
  4. Connect XboxOne Controller to my PC using USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect XboxOne Controller to my PC using USB: I can't connect Xbox One controller to my PC(Win10) using USB. Xbox one is displayed as "Unknown Device". I deleted controller from devices list, restared my computer, installed 64-bit drivers for...
  5. Xbox One S Controller doesnt connect to my PC via USB.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Controller doesnt connect to my PC via USB.: Whats up gamers! Im trying to connect my Xbox one S controller to my Windows 10 PC via USB cable, cuz my PC doesnt have bluetooth. For some reason, controller just blinks and doesnt connect to my...
  6. Xbox controller not connecting to windows 10 via USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller not connecting to windows 10 via USB: Hello everyone, I have an old xbox one controller that doesn't have bluetooth and I figured I could play on my Windows 10 PC with it. I plug the controller in and click the xbox button to turn...
  7. Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless

in XBoX on Windows
    Easy SMX Gamepad - USB not recognized ONLY when connected over wireless: Hello community, I have this gamepad: https://www.easysmx.com/products/easysmx-kc-8236-wireless-gamepad, which I'm trying to use on a 64bit Windows 10. If I connect the gamepad with a cable...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect over USB to configure on Windows 10 v1909.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect over USB to configure on Windows 10 v1909.: Hello, I having serious issues with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and it's inability to be run on multiple PCs . I can connect over Bluetooth, so that is not the issue. The main problem is...
  9. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  10. Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10: Hi, so i got a bluetooth capable xbox one controller but i cant for the love of god after 6 hours of reading and trying, get it to work. The thing is i could pair it via bluetooth and it gets...