Connecting with controller

Discus and support Connecting with controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So any controller I used on my xbox one s would stay on, but stop working. I bought a new controller, updated the controller, and it would still not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahStegner, Feb 13, 2020.

1. NoahStegner
    NoahStegner Guest

So any controller I used on my xbox one s would stay on, but stop working. I bought a new controller, updated the controller, and it would still not work. I purchased a new Xbox one x and am encountering the same issue. New controller, have moved the xbox
    to a different spot, reset wifi, update controller and it just stops working while I am playing. The controller shows connected, but the buttons will not work. Any suggestions or reason why?? So frustrating.

:)

NoahStegner, Feb 13, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

My Xbox controller won’t connect

So recently my Xbox wasn’t connecting to the internet at all. The servers weren’t shut down, the Xbox would just not connect to the wifi. The Xbox gave me a notification that it had to do with a problem with the connection of the controller. The
    controller would have to be restarted and connect to the wifi. It restarted the controller but it wouldn’t connect to the Xbox. I tried syncing the controller like when I first got it, I tried other controllers, and I even tried using a cable to connect the
    controller to the Xbox, yet it still won’t connect.
    Other controllers works?

All controller don't connect/work? Or only one? (maybe your preferred controller)
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

4. Gravet6969 Win User

Xbox wont connect to tv

If you cannot connect controllers, use several different cords to connect the controller to the Xbox, make sure there is a usb type connector at the bed of the cord that is connected to the controller, and then go to settIngs and then accessories, click
    on the controller, and then see if it needs any updates or connect it to your account
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Gaming headset, xbox controller, pc, mic volume low

Have you tried connecting headset to controller with a headset adapter connected to controller. The adapter has volume controls on it.
  6. gimme cheetos Win User

enabling two player on xbox one PvZ2

did you make sure that your controller is connected to the console you can connect a wireless controller by holding down the button on the front of the controller and also holding down the button to connect the controller to your xbox as well
Thema:

1. Connecting with controller - Similar Threads - Connecting controller

2. Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.: I have an LG K20 Plus phone and it keeps saying wrong pin try again and nothing works. Im on the testing platform for project x cloud and i cant sync any xbox controller at all....
  3. [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Controllers not connecting to Android Vis USB for xCloud: Hey guys, So I'm in the test group for xCloud, however only have a day one edition controller and a series one elite controller. Knowing neither have Bluetooth capabilities, I bought a micro-usb...
  4. Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...: The phone knows s controller is connected but just no input goes through, wondering if anyone else has the same problem submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  5. 我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...: 我购买了xbox one 线手柄和配套的Xbox 线适配器,在安装驱动后并不能连接,手柄只能通过有线和蓝牙模式连接。我尝试在其他电脑上连接时,手柄可以与 线适配器连接,我已经尝试过更改usb口,重装驱动,重新启动电脑等办法,均没有反馈。 I purchased the Xbox One wireless controller and the accompanying Xbox...
  6. How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?: I have been using an Xbox 360 wireless controller for several years now, on my Windows 10 PC, and use a Wireless Receiver as shown below. I have just bought an Xbox One wireless controller, and...
  7. Error code and controller connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code and controller connection: When i turn on my xbox one, i see an error code 0x800704cf. It says i am not connected to the internet. But when i checked the connection it said i was connected and then my controller...
  8. Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller cant connect via USB to Win 10: Hi, so i got a bluetooth capable xbox one controller but i cant for the love of god after 6 hours of reading and trying, get it to work. The thing is i could pair it via bluetooth and it gets...
  9. Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth Connection Problems Elite Controller Series 2 PC: Im Having problems with my elite controller series 2 disconnecting randomly while using Bluetooth. Ive updated firmware and windows and still have the problem. Its really upsetting paying almost...
  10. Used a xbox controller on my phone ( Bluetooth connection)

in XboX Insiders
    Used a xbox controller on my phone ( Bluetooth connection): [IMG] submitted by /u/ianbo39 [link] [comments]