connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Discus and support connecting xbox one controller to iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; so about a month ago i got an iphone. when i got home i went to go pair my xbox one controller through bluetooth to myi phone and the iphone didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AcExUltimte, Dec 21, 2018.

1. AcExUltimte
    AcExUltimte Guest

so about a month ago i got an iphone. when i got home i went to go pair my xbox one controller through bluetooth to myi phone and the iphone didn't even 'see' it. whille on my samsung i am able to connect to it and use it on games and apps. if you know
    the answer please let me know.

:)

AcExUltimte, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. connecting xbox one controller to iphone - Similar Threads - connecting controller iphone

2. XBOX one Controllers will not connect Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one Controllers will not connect Wireless: I've had two controllers working fine for quite awhile. No issues until the other night. One of the controllers would not turn on/power button light up. I changed the batteries and still nothing....
  3. Xbox one controller not connected?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller not connected?: Hi, I recently got an xbox one x and a windows 10 laptop, and have been streaming myvgame with the laptop. When I start the stream however I get a notification stating there is no controller...
  4. Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10: Hello. I need some help on this issue. I have been trying to connect my controller to my Inspiron ONE2330 (which is a Windows 10 Home desktop, 64-bit, powered by DELL) and is not working. I have...
  5. Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers: I have not use the exbox for a while. For some reason controllers have stopped working. new batteries installed. Check. ms guide for connecting controller. Check (the sync button wont on console...
  6. Connecting TWO Xbox One S controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting TWO Xbox One S controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth: Was hoping someone could tell me if there is still a problem with connecting more than one Xbox One S controller via Bluetooth is a Windows 10 pc? The only article I could find was at ShackNews...
  7. how many controllers can you connect to xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how many controllers can you connect to xbox one s?: How many controllers can you connect to an xbox one s? 43be8172-6d82-4aec-b3d0-25454d6fa236
  8. Cant connect/sync xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect/sync xbox controller: Hi, I am having trouble syncing my controller to my xbox, the button on the side doesn't seem to work, i have tried connecting with a cable but the controller vibrates and then nothing happens....
  9. Xbox One controller will not connect wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller will not connect wirelessly: Hi, I have an Xbox one controller and my computer is updated to 1809. I read through all the current forum posts and have tried each thing suggested. 1. Update the controller through usb...
  10. How to connect Xbox one s controller to iPhone 6 plus

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect Xbox one s controller to iPhone 6 plus: how do I connect my Xbox one s controller with my iPhone 6 Plus? 15b800a9-3a05-4cfe-89db-5cc8444fad20