connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Discus and support connecting xbox one controller to iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; so about a month ago i got an iphone. when i got home i went to go pair my xbox one controller through bluetooth to myi phone and the iphone didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AcExUltimte, Dec 21, 2018.

1. AcExUltimte
    AcExUltimte Guest

so about a month ago i got an iphone. when i got home i went to go pair my xbox one controller through bluetooth to myi phone and the iphone didn't even 'see' it. whille on my samsung i am able to connect to it and use it on games and apps. if you know
    the answer please let me know.

:)

AcExUltimte, Dec 21, 2018
  2. Saeleth Win User

I don’t know what to do

To my knowledge unfortunately there is no way to connect your Xbox controller to your iphone :(
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Ace,

We understand that you are attempting to sync your Xbox One controller to an IOS device, and that the controller is not recognized.

This would be due to the supported devices being the following:

Galaxy S7

Galaxy S7 edge

Galaxy Note5

Galaxy S6 edge+

Galaxy S6

Galaxy S6 edge

We hope this information was helpful and wish you the best!
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Yea, Apple blocks anything except Apple certified devices like the 'official' Apple game pad from Steel Series. I believe there are a couple others but no Xbox controllers are supported.
  5. coco meat train Win User

Officially its not possible. With Project XCloud in the works though I have to imagine full support is only a matter of time as they keep showing a phone clipped to an Xbox controller since that announcement. Hopefully it’ll work with current controller
    models.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

I don’t know what to do

For this to work you need a controller with bluetooth, not a regular one that doesn't have that. You can tell if it has bluetooth if the controller has a 3.5mm port on the bottom near the place you would plug in a headset or keypad.

-----------------

First, put your controller into pairing mode by pressing the Xbox button to turn it on and then holding down the sync button on the top of the controller. This will activate your controller and cause it to search for new connections.

Next, go into your iPhone settings app and select “Bluetooth” in order to open the Bluetooth menu. You’ll then be able to select the controller from the list of available devices and choose to pair it with your iPhone.

Note that the game you wish to play must support an Xbox one controller.
Thema:

1. connecting xbox one controller to iphone - Similar Threads - connecting controller iphone

2. Ma manette ne se connecte plus (Mod Translation: My controller no longer connects)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ma manette ne se connecte plus (Mod Translation: My controller no longer connects): Bonjour/bonsoir. Ma manette xbox one classique ne veux plus se connecter malgré les tentatives dr resynchronisation le bouton "syncroniser" sur la console ne fonctionne pas j'aimerai une solution...
  3. XBox One Controller won't connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Controller won't connect to PC: So I just bought a brand new XBox One controller. From how it looks I can tell it has Bluetooth built-in but I DON'T want to use BT I am using a USB charging cable. Enough radiation already lol....
  4. Xbox One Controller Won't Connect via Bluetooth to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Won't Connect via Bluetooth to PC: Hi I'm using the new bluetooth model Xbox One controller but it won't connect via Bluetooth to my PC. It was working for me for quite a while and one day it lost sync, when I tried to resync it...
  5. Xbox 360 Controller to PC Connection???

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller to PC Connection???: I have attempted to plug in my Xbox 360 controller into my PC. However, the system says, "Unkown Device: Driver is Unavailable". I have 4 ports on my PC for USB and all result in the same message...
  6. Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB): Hello, Accessories app is not available in windows store and i can't use the Elite controller because of it (detected as normal xbox controller), [img] Can you please help, Thanks...
  7. Controller verbindet sich nicht [Translation-Controller doesn't connect]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller verbindet sich nicht [Translation-Controller doesn't connect]: Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit einigen Wochen folgendes Problem... immer wenn meine Xbox im standby modus ist verbindet sich mein Controller nicht mehr mit der Xbox. Damit es funktioniert muss...
  8. Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller can't connect to PC: I've had my Xbox wireless controller for more than a year. I used it yesterday and it worked perfectly. Today I can't connect it to my PC. When I press the Xbox button on it, the light just flash,...
  9. Collegamento dispositivi comandi remoti [Translate] Remote control device Connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Collegamento dispositivi comandi remoti [Translate] Remote control device Connection: Salve, non riesco a collegare la xboxone al mio tv sharp modello LC 55cuf8462es. Mi sapreste aiutare in qualche modo? Vorrei poter accendere e apegnere sia tv che soundbar appena avvio o spengo...
  10. How to connect Xbox one s controller to iPhone 6 plus

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect Xbox one s controller to iPhone 6 plus: how do I connect my Xbox one s controller with my iPhone 6 Plus? 15b800a9-3a05-4cfe-89db-5cc8444fad20