Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV

Discus and support Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We are visiting a relative's house and trying to play on our Xbox One that we brought. We connected the HDMI, power, ethernet, etc. all correctly. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BluHyper3, Jul 12, 2019.

1. BluHyper3
    BluHyper3 Guest

We are visiting a relative's house and trying to play on our Xbox One that we brought. We connected the HDMI, power, ethernet, etc. all correctly. The Xbox "turns on" but does not display on the screen when on the correct TV's HDMI source. Both the console
    and remote 'X' buttons light up and the fan on the console makes noise, yet nothing displays on the TV. Also this is a Sony Google TV.

Does anyone know how what the issue might be?

We already went to the troubleshooting page and tried the 10 second power off/reset and that didn't work. We also tried different HDMI cables and inputs.

This Xbox has been used at our own house before this week on 2 different TV's so not sure why it is not working here.

:)

BluHyper3, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello BluHyper3!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

That's definitely a unique issue considering the details that you've shared with us.

Is there another Television at your relative's house that you can try to hook up the Xbox to?

Just so that we can confirm whether if the current issue is with the Xbox console, or the current Tv that you're trying to connect to.

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there BluHyper3!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. tazmad2010 Win User

Hello, did you try the option to reset the display settings from that blank screen troubleshooting website ?
  6. BluHyper3 Win User

Thank you,

That is the page we used, and we have the HDMI plugged in the Out to TV port.

I guess it might be the TV, if not then it sounds like we need specific tech support?
Thema:

1. Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV - Similar Threads - Connecting different Sony

2. Is it possible to connect different login accounts to a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect different login accounts to a game?: Hi, I have a problem. Our FIFIA 20 is connected to my sons login account, and he’s mixing the squads, so when I want to play I reset team squads which of course results in my son’s being really...
  3. Having more than one turtle beach recon 70 connected to the same console, but different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having more than one turtle beach recon 70 connected to the same console, but different...: So I am planning to purchase a Turtle Beach Recon 70 gaming headset for me and my two other siblings. We all three use the same console, and we all have our own controller we can use to all play...
  4. How does the controller of an xbox one connect to the xbox under different circumstances?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does the controller of an xbox one connect to the xbox under different circumstances?: If I buy a wire and connect it, does the bluetooth/wifi of my controller turn off and the data is transferred via the cable or is the cable just for charging and the data is wireless? I'm...
  5. Sound thru tv is different when headset is also connected

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sound thru tv is different when headset is also connected: Hi there, So i have Xbox one s. Sony tv and soundbar. Other day we're watching Netflix on Xbox, a friend sent me a chat invite, i jumped in quick and the sound from the TV was different,...
  6. Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone): Does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my new address. I was able to play WoT at my...
  7. : Need help connecting four different Xbox one's

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Need help connecting four different Xbox one's: : Need help connecting four different Xbox one's Hey Jay Thank you for taking the time to come back and let us know what's been working for you. As it appears that you have found a favorable...
  8. Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work if your pnone is on different WiFi connection?: submitted by /u/Hacccystanley [link] [comments]
  9. TWO XBOX ONE X CONNECTED TO THE SAME PHILIPS TV HDMI PORT BUT REACTING DIFFERENTLY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TWO XBOX ONE X CONNECTED TO THE SAME PHILIPS TV HDMI PORT BUT REACTING DIFFERENTLY...: Two Xbox One X consoles connected to the same HDMI port of a Philips TV, but reacting differently! That's my problem: my xbox one x shows all the green check marks for hdr games but my brother's...
  10. Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live: My xbox one x repeatedly has start up errors such as E200 E105 E101 and some others i try troubleshooting and restarting still doesnt work ive tried factory reset still get the same errors also...