Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV

Discus and support Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We are visiting a relative's house and trying to play on our Xbox One that we brought. We connected the HDMI, power, ethernet, etc. all correctly. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BluHyper3, Jul 12, 2019.

1. BluHyper3
    BluHyper3 Guest

We are visiting a relative's house and trying to play on our Xbox One that we brought. We connected the HDMI, power, ethernet, etc. all correctly. The Xbox "turns on" but does not display on the screen when on the correct TV's HDMI source. Both the console
    and remote 'X' buttons light up and the fan on the console makes noise, yet nothing displays on the TV. Also this is a Sony Google TV.

Does anyone know how what the issue might be?

We already went to the troubleshooting page and tried the 10 second power off/reset and that didn't work. We also tried different HDMI cables and inputs.

This Xbox has been used at our own house before this week on 2 different TV's so not sure why it is not working here.

:)

BluHyper3, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello BluHyper3!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

That's definitely a unique issue considering the details that you've shared with us.

Is there another Television at your relative's house that you can try to hook up the Xbox to?

Just so that we can confirm whether if the current issue is with the Xbox console, or the current Tv that you're trying to connect to.

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

4. tazmad2010 Win User

Hello, did you try the option to reset the display settings from that blank screen troubleshooting website ?
  5. BluHyper3 Win User

Thank you,

That is the page we used, and we have the HDMI plugged in the Out to TV port.

I guess it might be the TV, if not then it sounds like we need specific tech support?
  6. BluHyper3 Win User

We tried on another smaller TV and still nothing, but not sure how reliable that one was. There is not another TV here.

Thanks for the quick reply!
Thema:

1. Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV - Similar Threads - Connecting different Sony

2. TWO XBOX ONE X CONNECTED TO THE SAME PHILIPS TV HDMI PORT BUT REACTING DIFFERENTLY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TWO XBOX ONE X CONNECTED TO THE SAME PHILIPS TV HDMI PORT BUT REACTING DIFFERENTLY...: Two Xbox One X consoles connected to the same HDMI port of a Philips TV, but reacting differently! That's my problem: my xbox one x shows all the green check marks for hdr games but my brother's...
  3. Panasonic: Connecting to a different tv

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic: Connecting to a different tv: Panasonic (Televisions): Connecting to a different tv I'm connecting my Xbox one to a different tv and I only get a black screen. I have even googled and YouTubed to make sure I have my...
  4. Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Different Start up errors game crashes and trouble connecting to xbox live: My xbox one x repeatedly has start up errors such as E200 E105 E101 and some others i try troubleshooting and restarting still doesnt work ive tried factory reset still get the same errors also...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox One using different accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox One using different accounts: Hi connecting to my one via LAN or over the Internet is no problem when I use my primary account BUT: When I / my sister tries to log in using HER account, it won't work and the app tells me that...
  6. Difference in wifi connection between xbox one and xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difference in wifi connection between xbox one and xbox one s: As the title says, i had an xbox one but the connection to internet via wi fi was so slow, compaired to my ps4 pro which is fast. Does the xbox one s improve on it ? before anyone asks wired...
  7. Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles: Hi guys and gals Is it possible to connect my turtle beach stealth 500x, which includes a transmitter and USB cable, to two different Xbox ones at the same time? I recently bought a hdmi switch...
  8. Xbox one our level fastfile is different from the server aborting connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one our level fastfile is different from the server aborting connection: any help would be appreciated. Dying to play online 55d63829-cc10-47db-9309-33f69a92f552
  9. World of tanks, different game, sign off, can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of tanks, different game, sign off, can't connect to live: If I play world of tanks and then exit the game then I play a different game and then sign out. The next time I try to connect to live I get an error. I cannot connect for 24 hrs. Does anyone...
  10. Network bridge stops working when I make a different wifi connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network bridge stops working when I make a different wifi connection?: I am using Win 7. I have an xbox 360 connected to the pc via powerline adapters, am sharing my video library and internet connection using internet connection sharing by bridging my lan and wifi...