Connecting xbox to laptop with no screen

Discus and support Connecting xbox to laptop with no screen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to connect my hp laptop to my xbox as I have done it before. I am in a different place now where Ill be staying but the xbox is not connected... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnthonyA3535, Sep 28, 2019.

1. AnthonyA3535
    AnthonyA3535 Guest

Im trying to connect my hp laptop to my xbox as I have done it before. I am in a different place now where Ill be staying but the xbox is not connected to the wifi and the hdmi doesnt change on my computer. I am trying to connect my xbox to the wifi using
    no screen but I am facing difficulties and need help. The Xbox app is useless if the xbox is not connected to the wifi and Im not sure what else to do

:)

AnthonyA3535, Sep 28, 2019
  2. ItzAprilLol Win User

Connecting an xbox to a laptop screen

Hello!

Almost no laptops support video into them to use the screen as an input for another device. If your Xbox is already set up and working, you could potentially stream the video from your Xbox to your laptop using the Xbox App. I would recommend having both
    your console and the laptop connected to a wired network for this. Aside from that your only option would be to use a different display (monitor, TV, projector, etc.)
    Hello, He is correct, you can stream your Xbox right to your laptop. I do it all the time with no issues.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there TastelessCone16,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to the Xbox One video connection, I recommend to try the following article:

Set up your Xbox One console
    . Unfortunately, the console's operating system uses an HDMI connection with certain specifications for video output. The best solution is to try:

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10

• What device are you trying to connect?
    Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. TastelessCone16 Win User

5. Flymonkey102 Win User

This would be something locked to the hardware of the HDMI port. It's locked to the one direction of being an output instead of an input.
  6. TastelessCone16 Win User

Without a doubt I would tell you to use the Xbox app so broadcast on laptops. Use Ethernet cable and the same data connection. The pad connects it to your PC or Xbox
    I know that it works pretty good with ethernet cable but the problem is that I dont have one right now

thanks anyway though
Thema:

1. Connecting xbox to laptop with no screen - Similar Threads - Connecting laptop screen

2. Trying to connect xbox controller to laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to connect xbox controller to laptop: I've been trying to connect my xbox controller to my laptop. I am aware that I have the older controller and so I need a micro usb to connect it. however, when I plug the controller into the...
  3. Connecting my Xbox to my laptop pt 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my Xbox to my laptop pt 2: Im rewriting this because I wasn't clear in my last one so im sorry if you've seen or answered this already, So I'm not gonna have my TV for much longer so I need to connect my Xbox to my laptop...
  4. Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop: I've been trying to stream games from my Xbox to my laptop, but whenever I go to add a device and click on it, it tells me that it can't connect. I've checked all internet and streaming settings...
  5. How to find ip adress with no tv to connect to a laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to find ip adress with no tv to connect to a laptop: I am trying to set up my xbox one s to my laptop for the first time and it is asking for a ip address and I can't find it without a tv. Is there a way to find my ip address on the xbox app or...
  6. how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?: help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc? 0302c13e-70b3-455f-bc9f-2fc81b792835
  7. how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop: so my hp touch screen laptop came with xbox app says connect to consoles I click this and it doesn't connect I follow instructions says on xbox advanced setting get consoles up address I type this...
  8. Connecting my xbox one to m laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my xbox one to m laptop: Im trying to connect my xbox one s to my probook but it wont work it says i have to update drivers then when i do the scan for the update it says that no drivers can be found...
  9. my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controler dosnt seem to connect to my windows 10 laptop: cant connect my controller to my new laptop 5b677e0c-83c1-4ff6-b5c1-078af2dcbf6c
  10. Connecting an xbox to a laptop screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting an xbox to a laptop screen: I've been trying to connect my xbox one x to my laptop screen to use that as the screen for the xbox one I've connected the hdmi cord to a display adapter for usb 3.0 type c Here is what the...