Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

Discus and support Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8. 7d2a7f8f-cfa3-4426-9ea6-2050fe9ea88d Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AvneeshBadiwale, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth

Hey, I was wondering how exactly I'm supposed to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my Samsung Galaxy S8.

:)

AvneeshBadiwale, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Dark Prince 95 Win User

the 360 pads are not enabled to have the Bluetooth, the one S are compatible
  3. baltyofgod Win User

Hi, the 360 pads are not enabled to have the Bluetooth, the one S pads are compatible since they have the Bluetooth
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

You cannot use a Xbox 360 controller with your phone, however the newer controllers for Xbox One can be connected, as they support the technology. More info and troubleshooting advice can be found

here

Hope this helps!

L
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Sorry, that controller can't be connected wirelessly. You'll need to connect it via a cable.

Since all high end Samsung phones now use USB C, you'll need a USB C OTG adaptor.
  6. ravary212 Win User

xbox 360 doesnt have bluetooth only xbox one s controll, if you want to use the xbox 360 you might use a usb cable and a otg convertor to your phone
Thema:

1. Connecting your Xbox 360 controller to your mobile with a bluetooth - Similar Threads - Connecting 360 controller

2. Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller blinks twice and do not connect: Kontroler z 360 blyska 2 razy i nie łączy? Co zrobić [Translation - The controller from 360 flash 2 times and does not connect? What to do] e8dc6dab-034a-49e7-9a52-97743e066bd0
  3. Xbox 360 Controller to PC Connection???

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller to PC Connection???: I have attempted to plug in my Xbox 360 controller into my PC. However, the system says, "Unkown Device: Driver is Unavailable". I have 4 ports on my PC for USB and all result in the same message...
  4. Xbox 360 controller not connected on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller not connected on PC: I recently bought a xbox 360 controller. When I plugged it into my laptop, windows 10 noticed a new device. When I use game controller tester, the app found no controller. When I opened device...
  5. I cannot connect my xbox 360 controllers to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot connect my xbox 360 controllers to my pc: I have a 2 in 1 charge and play while charging power lead but I cannot get my pc to recognise that the controllers are connected. I have followed all the steps on the microsoft and xbox websites,...
  6. Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver: I replaced my failing xbox 360 controller I use to play games on PC, the new controller will not connect to the receiver, but the old controller that is not working properly still will connect. I...
  7. Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wired controller not connecting to Windows 10: Hello. I need some help on this issue. I have been trying to connect my controller to my Inspiron ONE2330 (which is a Windows 10 Home desktop, 64-bit, powered by DELL) and is not working. I have...
  8. Xbox 360 Controller Connecting to a Windows 10 Laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller Connecting to a Windows 10 Laptop: I want to connect my old Xbox 360 controller to my laptop. The controller itself is wireless. I know I can purchase the wireless receiver but I want to know if I could use a controller charging...
  9. Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Guitar hero xbox 360 xplorer controller won't power on when connected to pc.: I'm attempting to connect my xbox 360 xplorer controller to my pc. When I plug it in it wont even turn on, nor is it recognized in device manager in any shape or form. Ive tried usb 2.0 and 3.0...
  10. Download page redirects, invalidating help articles regarding connecting xbox 360 controllers ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Download page redirects, invalidating help articles regarding connecting xbox 360 controllers ...: Short version: https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/downloads redirects to Accessories | Xbox One when click the link "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows" as well as some other...