Connection and Sign In errors

Discus and support Connection and Sign In errors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am connecting for the first time on a new router. My old one never had any problems, and the new one is almost the same from what I can tell.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Acey ACS, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Acey ACS
    Acey ACS Guest

Hello,

I am connecting for the first time on a new router. My old one never had any problems, and the new one is almost the same from what I can tell. Xbox recognizes the network and connects when I put the password in. The network page in settings tells me I am
    connected, however when I leave the screen, the home page still tells me I am not connected. Im unable to use Live features. The "Test Network Connection" and "Test Multiplayer Connection" options both claim "It's all good." It still tells me i am not connected.
    I cannot play, talk to people, or sign in. A connection was made for a very brief period of time, Live features were up, but when I attempted to sign in, it failed, giving me a variety of Sign in error messages, including "0x80048051" The details to that code
    on the Internet bring no solution to my errors.

Yes, I tried turning the system off and back on.

Yes, other devices are connected and working fine on this Internet.

Any ideas? Thank you very much

:)

Acey ACS, Jun 14, 2014
  2. What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

Clearing your cache can help with internal errors such as:

-Glitches in Xbox Dashboard

-Sign in errors

-Internet Connection errors

-Loading error

...and more.

CPG Delta Squad, Jun 14, 2014
  3. What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

-Sign in errors

-Loading error

...and more.

CPG Delta Squad, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Lord Rob UK
    Lord Rob UK Guest

Hi mate, you said you turned it off but try a hard reset if you haven't already.

Hold power button down for 10 seconds, console will the fully power down. I seem to remember having a similar issue but it resolved itself after a hard reset.

I looked up the code and can't find a page for one worth tweeting it to @XboxSupport '0x80048051'

Hope this helps

Regards

BoA

Lord Rob UK, Jun 16, 2014
  5. TexasRush Win User

Modern warfare 3 problems

The error says " Yor connection to Xbox LIVE has been lost. Please sign in again." I tried signing in a whole bunch of times, but I still get the same error. I did the Test connection, but my connection is perfectly fine.
  6. Lord Rob UK Win User

Hi mate, you said you turned it off but try a hard reset if you haven't already.

Hold power button down for 10 seconds, console will the fully power down. I seem to remember having a similar issue but it resolved itself after a hard reset.

I looked up the code and can't find a page for one worth tweeting it to @XboxSupport '0x80048051'

Hope this helps

Regards

BoA
  7. aoe1000 Win User

error code 8000FFFF after sercurity signing in

Still wont let me sign in after clearing cache

Still get the error code 8000FFFF after successfully signing in?

Still good connection status on "test connection"
  8. CPG Delta Squad Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

-Sign in errors

-Loading error

...and more.
  9. CPG Delta Squad Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

-Sign in errors

-Loading error

...and more.
Thema:

1. Connection and Sign In errors - Similar Threads - Connection Sign errors

2. internet connection/sign in failure and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    internet connection/sign in failure and freezing: my internet has been acting up lately, but my xbox recently started to quit cooperating this evening. i would try to log into my account, and it would say i need internet for it, but my cbox was...
  3. Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what...: I have went into network settings all is fine even on yalls end but something isnt right.on my xbox i cannot sign back into my profile,i cannot watch YouTube,netflix,playgames,and i cannot go to...
  4. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...: Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of...
  5. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  6. Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign: Hi there, so I am encountering this weird kind of issue where I am unable to hear or speak to anyone in the xbox app party chat on windows 10. This happens very randomly. Sometimes after a few...
  7. : loss of internet connection whenever i sign in and launch SeaOfThieves

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : loss of internet connection whenever i sign in and launch SeaOfThieves: : loss of internet connection whenever i sign in and launch SeaOfThieves Hi There, If you can try to hardwire your connection via ethernet cable and try again. Wifi signals are tricky so the best...
  8. I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010): Hi Me and many other people in my country (Iran) are having problems signing in to our accounts apparently the problem is also a thing in Ukraine. I tried different Internet providers, hard...
  9. can't Sign into Live even with good connection. error 0x87DD000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't Sign into Live even with good connection. error 0x87DD000F: So I turned on my xbox to play The Division BETA but I was offline, tried signing in and it gives me the "There was a problem" screen saying "We couldn't sign you in, try again in a few minutes,...
  10. Error, Error, Error - Signing In, Connecting, Power ON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error, Error, Error - Signing In, Connecting, Power ON: I've had about 10 different error codes since last night around 11p.m. pst. Could be signing in, trying to watch Netflix, play a game, or just sitting on the home screen. Is there any kind of...