Connection and Sign In errors

Discus and support Connection and Sign In errors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am connecting for the first time on a new router. My old one never had any problems, and the new one is almost the same from what I can tell.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Acey ACS, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Acey ACS
    Acey ACS Guest

Hello,

I am connecting for the first time on a new router. My old one never had any problems, and the new one is almost the same from what I can tell. Xbox recognizes the network and connects when I put the password in. The network page in settings tells me I am
    connected, however when I leave the screen, the home page still tells me I am not connected. Im unable to use Live features. The "Test Network Connection" and "Test Multiplayer Connection" options both claim "It's all good." It still tells me i am not connected.
    I cannot play, talk to people, or sign in. A connection was made for a very brief period of time, Live features were up, but when I attempted to sign in, it failed, giving me a variety of Sign in error messages, including "0x80048051" The details to that code
    on the Internet bring no solution to my errors.

Yes, I tried turning the system off and back on.

Yes, other devices are connected and working fine on this Internet.

Any ideas? Thank you very much

:)

Acey ACS, Jun 14, 2014
  2. What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

Clearing your cache can help with internal errors such as:

-Glitches in Xbox Dashboard

-Sign in errors

-Internet Connection errors

-Loading error

...and more.

CPG Delta Squad, Jun 14, 2014
  3. What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

-Sign in errors

-Loading error

...and more.

CPG Delta Squad, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Lord Rob UK
    Lord Rob UK Guest

Hi mate, you said you turned it off but try a hard reset if you haven't already.

Hold power button down for 10 seconds, console will the fully power down. I seem to remember having a similar issue but it resolved itself after a hard reset.

I looked up the code and can't find a page for one worth tweeting it to @XboxSupport '0x80048051'

Hope this helps

Regards

BoA

Lord Rob UK, Jun 16, 2014
  5. TexasRush Win User

Modern warfare 3 problems

The error says " Yor connection to Xbox LIVE has been lost. Please sign in again." I tried signing in a whole bunch of times, but I still get the same error. I did the Test connection, but my connection is perfectly fine.
  6. Lord Rob UK Win User

Hi mate, you said you turned it off but try a hard reset if you haven't already.

Hold power button down for 10 seconds, console will the fully power down. I seem to remember having a similar issue but it resolved itself after a hard reset.

I looked up the code and can't find a page for one worth tweeting it to @XboxSupport '0x80048051'

Hope this helps

Regards

BoA
  7. aoe1000 Win User

error code 8000FFFF after sercurity signing in

Still wont let me sign in after clearing cache

Still get the error code 8000FFFF after successfully signing in?

Still good connection status on "test connection"
  8. CPG Delta Squad Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

-Sign in errors

-Loading error

...and more.
  9. CPG Delta Squad Win User

What exactly does clearing the system cache do?

-Sign in errors

-Loading error

...and more.
Thema:

1. Connection and Sign In errors - Similar Threads - Connection Sign errors

2. : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi.: : Xbox 1s keeps saying “sign in with controller”? Won’t connect to WiFi. I went to sign in & instead of going to my account I selected “add new” & re-added my account. I just signed but thank you....
  3. Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Connection and Random Profile Sign Out: There are these REALLY annoying issues I’m having with my Xbox profile: 1) I’ll randomly disconnect from the internet. 2) I’ll randomly get signed out from my Xbox profile. For some context, I...
  4. Xbox loosing connection and signing out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox loosing connection and signing out: So in July, I took my Xbox One (which I had just gotten in November) to he beach with me. I used a hotspot on my phones for internet connection since the wifi there sucked. Well, once I came back...
  5. "No" Internet connection - warning sign

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No" Internet connection - warning sign: Hey together, sadly I cant get connected with the Internet via X-BOX one S since around a month. Connecting with the Internet with my mobile phone or computer works without problems. Sometimes...
  6. Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in: Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in try to connect it via ethernet cable to verify that if it allows you to use the online service, once it lets you enter your...
  7. Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one signing me out immediately after logging in, and cannot connect to Xbox live: I am having the issue of my xbox one signing out my profile immediately after logging in, and i am struggling to connect to xbox live as well after restarting my router. Help me please!...
  8. I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into my account if I'm connected to the internet (Error 0x80a40010): Hi Me and many other people in my country (Iran) are having problems signing in to our accounts apparently the problem is also a thing in Ukraine. I tried different Internet providers, hard...
  9. can't Sign into Live even with good connection. error 0x87DD000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't Sign into Live even with good connection. error 0x87DD000F: So I turned on my xbox to play The Division BETA but I was offline, tried signing in and it gives me the "There was a problem" screen saying "We couldn't sign you in, try again in a few minutes,...
  10. Error, Error, Error - Signing In, Connecting, Power ON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error, Error, Error - Signing In, Connecting, Power ON: I've had about 10 different error codes since last night around 11p.m. pst. Could be signing in, trying to watch Netflix, play a game, or just sitting on the home screen. Is there any kind of...