Connection Interrupted

Discus and support Connection Interrupted in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Going to make this short sweet and simple, I or my friend host a HALO MCC Combat Evolved CO-OP, either one of us joins and we press start. The game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Emily Winters1, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Connection Interrupted

Going to make this short sweet and simple,

I or my friend host a HALO MCC Combat Evolved CO-OP, either one of us joins and we press start.

The game then goes to the loading screen for the mission then it kicks us and says connection interrupted.

We have tried:

- Fix It Solution (Networking NAT type fix it button and checking again)

- Setting FPS to 60 cap

- Resetting our routers

- Have IPv6 Enabled

- Allowing MCC past Firewall

And many other methods including downloading the Multiplayer DLC for CE

We are frustrated, we just wanna have fun and now the fun is ruined.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Emily Winters1, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Connection Interruption

3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Interrupted Connection

This could cause the server to crash.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Connection Interrupted

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Emily, on which platform would be playing, console or PC?

Does this disconnect issue only happen to Halo or any other games that try to play online?

You have your device connected to the internet by wi-fi or network cable, if you are by wi-fi the ideal is to switch to the cable for a more stable connection.

It's not what your internet service provider would be, but generally having IPV6 enabled can get in the way, because it can conflict if it's connecting by IPV4, as mentioned in NAT, IPV6 doesn't have NAT.
  5. arkwean Win User

Connection interrupted

Hi! I have the same problem. We've got a new modem already. The problem still here. I bought my xbox 2 years ago, and i have wired connection. This is my home Xbox so my family play on this. But i have another xbox what i use on wireless network. But when
    i start to play, i lose my connection so i cant play for 10 minutes.
  6. hoitoy Win User

Connection interrupted

Thanks Mister Cerb, I appreciate all the support here!

KCCO!
Thema:

Connection Interrupted

1. Connection Interrupted - Similar Threads - Connection Interrupted

2. Halo MCC Connection interrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Connection interrupted: i purchased Halo MCC at the start of 2020, but since day 1 the multiplayer has not been working for, it always says connection interrupted, i have tried every fix i could find, every official fix,...
  3. On MCC if we get a connection interruption or separated in matchmaking do we get ban for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On MCC if we get a connection interruption or separated in matchmaking do we get ban for...: What Are the exceptions to the quit banning system? & if the party quits as a team & rejoins whom they Got separated from could they Rejoin the connection that was rudely interrupted??? or did MCC...
  4. Halo MCC Connection Interrupted

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Connection Interrupted: I've been playing Halo MCC on PC on and recently I've been having issues trying to play online matches. Sometime during the match, whether it be PvP or Firefight, I get disconnected either by...
  5. Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted"

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted": On Halo 3 ODST on MCC on Steam on PC. I get the connection interrupted error whenever I try to play a Halo 3 ODST campaign mission or firefight mission. I am running Windows 8.1. My firewall is...
  6. Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC - "Connection Interrupted" , and other problems.: Hi. So I'm not sure if this is your side or what. First off, it was a headache to even connect to a friend, we couldn't see each other off and on (both in game and with the PC Xbox app; going...
  7. Xbox live connection interruptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection interruptions: whenever i load up GTA V i can play online for about 15 minutes until it freezes and kicks me off xbox live then it reconnects then does the same over and over. a9075d0f-6b68-49e2-8906-df80852d6b14
  8. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for Xbox - Connection interrupts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for Xbox - Connection interrupts: Hi everyone, I need your help. I connected my turtle beach headset to my Xbox and it sounded awesome. But after a few minutes it lost the connection to the Xbox. So I tried to connect it again...
  9. : connection to xbox live servers interrupted

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : connection to xbox live servers interrupted: : connection to xbox live servers interrupted I downloaded Modern Warfare last night. All of the downloads loaded, However, when I try playing multiplayer pack it says "connection to Xbox live...
  10. Interrupted Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Interrupted Connection: Whenever I play any online game like BO4, I have about 3 minutes of playing then I keep getting imterrupted connection. I tested my network connection and it says everything is fine. I tested my...