"Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

Discus and support "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GroaningDOOD, Mar 25, 2020.

1. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is there a recommended piece of equipment that is better suited for optimal performance? Much appreciated!

submitted by /u/GroaningDOOD
    [link] [comments]

/u/GroaningDOOD, Mar 25, 2020
  2. server settings Win User

Xbox streaming causing Bluetooth issues

This is a very common problem. Depending on your phone/tablet version will determine whether you can connect your controller. For example, android users must make sure their phone version is 6.0 or higher with a Bluetooth version of 4.0. While I
    am unsure of the ios requirements, I hope this helped.
    That is definitely not the issue as both devices are on android 10 and bluetooth 4 and the controller works fine with both the phone and tablet with all other apps the issue is specifically while using the xbox streaming app.
  3. I7emesis Win User

Xbox streaming app no longer sending controller inputs?!

Ok for anyone who is having this issue... removing and reinstalling the streaming app on the android devices fixed the issue. :)
  4. BluesN222s Win User

Issues with Xbox game streaming to android

Having checked my WiFi speeds I have found the following.

Standard speeds. down 53, up 12, lat 12.8.

With Bluetooth controller connected to phone. Down 9!, up 14, lat 17.

Clearly the controller to phone Bluetooth connection is massively affecting my download speed.

Are there any fixes?
  5. patthegamer90 Win User

Issue while streaming.

All u have to do is either reset the party while streaming and it will give your friend the option to add his audio in the party menu on his xbox.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Issue while streaming.

This is correct, and often happens when people are streaming direct from the console. Make sure the "include party chat" option is checked in broadcast and make sure your party members allow it as well.
Thema:

"Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

1. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android - Similar Threads - Connection issues while

2. Persistent Connection Issues over two years

in XboX Insiders
    Persistent Connection Issues over two years: Hello r/xboxinsiders I have been experiencing these issues for about two years now, through multiple rings and Xboxs. I have reported these issues multiple times, and I am afraid the issue is...
  3. Wired Controller Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Controller Connection Issue: I purchased a wired Xbox controller from someone which didnt come with a charging cord. I then purchased the Xbox Play & Charge Kit (I needed a battery pack for a different controller). The cord...
  4. Network Connectivity Issues While Playing Games (PC)(Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Network Connectivity Issues While Playing Games (PC)(Windows 10): Hi I am having terrible connectivity issues during gameplay. It just spikes / stutters / disconnects every few mins, basically no matter what game I am playing. I have even done a factory reset a...
  5. Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game: Xbox Fans Hi, I'm having an issue that thought to post a threat, maybe someone has same or can assist, would highly appreciate input. Issue : Console: Xbox 360 Elite Monitor: HP EliteDisplay...
  6. Having Issues Staying Connected To Xbox Live/ Internet While Installing A Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Issues Staying Connected To Xbox Live/ Internet While Installing A Game.: I am not sure if its just my internet since I am trying to install COD WWII (it is at it's last 17% till completion), but for the past 30 minutes my Xbox One S keeps kicking me off the WiFi making...
  7. permissions issue while connecting to a online gamw

in XBoX on Consoles
    permissions issue while connecting to a online gamw: hi guys when i go online on any game (e.g. gtaV) then there appers a window saying that your profile doesnot have correct permissions . help with this please., 104f3a3b-f736-4e98-adcc-8a9144da026d
  8. High speed internet user but having horrible connection issues while playing XB1 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    High speed internet user but having horrible connection issues while playing XB1 online: Let me start off by saying i have Timer Warner as my ISP and they have been absolutely and utterly useless. The connection is wired through ethernet from my modem/comp to the xbox/playstation. I...
  9. Intermittent connectivity issues only while using Plex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent connectivity issues only while using Plex: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Virginia Modem brand & model number: **** ONT1000G14 Router brand & model number: Fios 61100 How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to...
  10. Connection issue while using Netflix!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issue while using Netflix!: I recently purchased a XBOX one and im having trouble watching Netflix and twitch. I saw that my NAT Type when first connecting to my internet was STRICT so i did the necessary port forwarding...