"Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

Discus and support "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GroaningDOOD, Mar 25, 2020.

1. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is there a recommended piece of equipment that is better suited for optimal performance? Much appreciated!

submitted by /u/GroaningDOOD
    [link] [comments]

/u/GroaningDOOD, Mar 25, 2020
  2. patthegamer90 Win User

Issue while streaming.

All u have to do is either reset the party while streaming and it will give your friend the option to add his audio in the party menu on his xbox.
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Issue while streaming.

This is correct, and often happens when people are streaming direct from the console. Make sure the "include party chat" option is checked in broadcast and make sure your party members allow it as well.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Issue while streaming.

On which streaming platform are you streaming to? Mixer, Twitch?

As these services has settings that needs to be adjusted to be able to hear the whole party on stream. These can only be set with a PC/laptop.
  5. DJBSE72 Win User

Issue while streaming.

So I assume you play some crossplay games.

If you stream directly from your Xbox to Mixer there is no way to include your chat, except your friends on PS4 uses eg. on his mobile the xbox app with an account and be in the party chat with you. then he and you can activate it and all your viewers can
    hear it.

If you stream to Twitch, I can not help.

A more complicated and with subs needed way could be to use lightstream, but this is a complete different and complex subject.

I hope this helps you.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Issue while streaming.

On Mixer they have to include their audio in the party chat settings.
Thema:

"Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

1. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android - Similar Threads - Connection issues while

2. Network connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connectivity issues: Hi i recently updated my wifi but now my xbox will not conbect to yhe internet server. Ive tried restarting the Wi-fi and xbox but that didnt work ive also tried to do a DNS test and a connection...
  3. Xbox connection and date issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection and date issues: My Xbox has instant on enabled and when I turned on my xbox it changed the date time and region and it won't let me connect to Xbox live if I change it back and I've restarted several times...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  5. Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game: Xbox Fans Hi, I'm having an issue that thought to post a threat, maybe someone has same or can assist, would highly appreciate input. Issue : Console: Xbox 360 Elite Monitor: HP EliteDisplay...
  6. Having Issues Staying Connected To Xbox Live/ Internet While Installing A Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Issues Staying Connected To Xbox Live/ Internet While Installing A Game.: I am not sure if its just my internet since I am trying to install COD WWII (it is at it's last 17% till completion), but for the past 30 minutes my Xbox One S keeps kicking me off the WiFi making...
  7. permissions issue while connecting to a online gamw

in XBoX on Consoles
    permissions issue while connecting to a online gamw: hi guys when i go online on any game (e.g. gtaV) then there appers a window saying that your profile doesnot have correct permissions . help with this please., 104f3a3b-f736-4e98-adcc-8a9144da026d
  8. High speed internet user but having horrible connection issues while playing XB1 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    High speed internet user but having horrible connection issues while playing XB1 online: Let me start off by saying i have Timer Warner as my ISP and they have been absolutely and utterly useless. The connection is wired through ethernet from my modem/comp to the xbox/playstation. I...
  9. Intermittent connectivity issues only while using Plex

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent connectivity issues only while using Plex: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Virginia Modem brand & model number: **** ONT1000G14 Router brand & model number: Fios 61100 How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to...
  10. Connection issue while using Netflix!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issue while using Netflix!: I recently purchased a XBOX one and im having trouble watching Netflix and twitch. I saw that my NAT Type when first connecting to my internet was STRICT so i did the necessary port forwarding...