Connection issues with gta 5 online sigh.

Discus and support Connection issues with gta 5 online sigh. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connection issues with gta 5 online sigh. Connection issues with gta 7687330d-9834-472c-99c9-72ebfb0aee18 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Radientvb, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Radientvb
    Radientvb Guest

Connection issues with gta

:)

Radientvb, Mar 28, 2018
  2. file required to play gta5 online could not be downloded from rockstar service

file required to play gta5 online could not be downloded from rockstar service

Cant connect gta 5 online please fix this issue

WeakenedTitan29, Mar 28, 2018
  3. jossy lp
    jossy lp Guest
    Se cierra sesión Xbox live

siempre que juego GTA 5 online como alos 5 minutos se pierde conexion siempre

Mod Translation:

Whenever I play GTA 5 online like 5 minutes is always lost connection

jossy lp, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Fatskin87 Win User

Missing gamertag and gamescore

haven't played online sinse gta 5 came out.but i ' m always connected to xbox live
  5. I9Linden91 Win User

Can't start missions nor change player

Yeah and a mission after that.

This seems to be an issue for both 360 and PS3 actually. Can read more about it here:

gtaforums.com/.../608371-gta-5-online-update-bugged-my-gta-5-singleplayer

It works when I load another save but it's right at the beginning so it's not really an option for me. I guess we just need to wait and see if they will have an update for this in the near future.
  6. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
  7. xirujox Win User

Can't get on GTA Online

So, I understand that if you are having connection problems with GTA 5 but no other game, then the issue is likely a wireless connection versus hardwired?
  8. IntenseJames Win User

GTA 5 Online Discussion

I hope the GTA 5 Online character customization will be better then GTA 4 Online character customization.
Thema:

1. Connection issues with gta 5 online sigh. - Similar Threads - Connection issues gta

2. Gears 5 connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 connection issues: Ever since I got the game it's never allowed me to play online saying there is connection issues and that I'm offline. I'm able to play gears 3 and 4 online just fine, it's just this game giving...
  3. Minecraft PE connection issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE connection issues: Whenever my friend tries to join my minecraft pe world, she gets the unable to connect screen. All my other friends can join no problem. We’re both on pocket edition and I’m able to join her...
  4. Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud - Connectivity issues: I have a 150Mb internet connection (up and down) and I'm having a ton of lag connecting to the xcloud servers. When I try console streaming it says waiting for console and then says something went...
  5. GTA connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA connection issues: Does anyone else seem to be having an issue with GTA V online? I am using my Xbox at my boyfriends house, and he can get onto GTA perfectly fine. However, when intry to get on, it kicks me after...
  6. GTA Online Connectivity Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online Connectivity Issues: This has been an issue for many months now. Xbox support and Rockstar have been no help at all so I am turning to the gaming community looking for possible solutions. I am unable to join GTA...
  7. GTA Online Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA Online Connectivity Issues: This has been an issue for many months now. Xbox support and Rockstar have been no help at all so I am turning to the gaming community looking for possible solutions. I am unable to join GTA...
  8. GTA 5 mostly connection issues, moderate NAT type issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 mostly connection issues, moderate NAT type issue: Seeing if there's anything else I can do here before demanding a new modem from RCN. When we play gta here we are on for 20 minutes, then everyone will leave our session...Yadda, yadda, we all...
  9. Gta 5 connection issue att uvurse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta 5 connection issue att uvurse: I need to know how to open ports on att uvurse to play gta 5. I keep dcing with a moderate lan nerd help 2dfa0a7c-08d7-4df6-b44b-b90b3197d39c
  10. Xbox Live and GTA 5 Server connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live and GTA 5 Server connection issues: 360 1st gen. wired connection, verizon fios, open nat (98% sure). GTA 5 online will connect, 5 seconds after i join a session it says everyone left (on their side it says I left and everyone is...