Connection issues with the Bluetooth feature of a new Xbox controller

Discus and support Connection issues with the Bluetooth feature of a new Xbox controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi I am expirencing issuses with playing a controller friendly gane on my Ipad like minecraft or terraria. The problem is I cant do anything in those... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ThomasBlaszka, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Connection issues with the Bluetooth feature of a new Xbox controller

Hi I am expirencing issuses with playing a controller friendly gane on my Ipad like minecraft or terraria. The problem is I cant do anything in those games with the controller when connected to bluetooth on the device( It is with the new xbox series x controller) I try to move or even open my menu in multiple games and when I button mash it still wont move ar do anything but it will work with the previous systems controller which worked perfectly,

. Please help

:)

ThomasBlaszka, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Sean44 Win User

Xbox One Controller Wireless PC adapter shows up as ethernet connection with no internet access, disconnects me from primary ethernet adapter.

I have two xbox one controllers but neither of them support the direct bluetooth connection since its a relatively new controller feature.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Will PS3 Bluetooth Headset work with Xbox One?

"Theory of Game" is correct on the matter. Let my post add a little more clarification.

The latest Xbox One controllers (the white ones that come with the Xbox One S) have Bluetooth functionality, yes, but they still connect to the Xbox One console through the proprietary RF protocol as all Xbox One controllers do.

The Bluetooth functionality on the controller is only designed to interface with a Bluetooth-enabled Windows 10 PC, as Windows 10 already has a preinstalled driver (given by the Anniversary update). It's merely treated as a secondary feature if you happen
    to have a gaming PC with Bluetooth, likely implemented in the first place to coincide with the "Play Anywhere" feature they recently released for certain Xbox One games.

Even as of now, there is no Bluetooth functionality whatsoever on the new Xbox One S console. Spec sheets and online disassemblies of the Xbox One S do not show a bluetooth chipset within. There are also no onscreen settings to connect a Bluetooth headset
    to the controller. Any Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth device you may have is currently
    incompatible with the Xbox One.

Hope this helps!
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Samsung galaxy s7 + controller Xbox oneCopper Shadow

Connecting an Xbox One controller to the Samsung Gear VR or Galaxy S7 requires that your controller have Bluetooth.

The
    Xbox One Copper Shadow controller
    does not feature Bluetooth.
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Audio stuttering/lagging whilst using 3.5mm jack headset

The new Bluetooth controller still uses the same type of connection as the older controller with the Xbox Console, the Bluetooth is more like an add-on to allow it to connect to other devices like PC's, tablets, and phones.
  6. X1lKingWizard Win User

Xbox One Controller iOS Pairing?!?!

I think it's really dumb that my new Bluetooth Xbox One S controller won't pair with the Bluetooth on my iPhone, I was really hoping to use the controller with these new apps for iOS because I am not good with the touch feature in most these games.
Thema:

Connection issues with the Bluetooth feature of a new Xbox controller

1. Connection issues with the Bluetooth feature of a new Xbox controller - Similar Threads - Connection issues Bluetooth

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10 - Bluetooth connection issues (inability to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows 10 - Bluetooth connection issues (inability to...: I just bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller. It mostly works fine with bluetooth, but there are some quirks: Whenever I plug the controller into my Windows 10 PC for charging, it works...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10: I have the infamous problem where my brand new Elite controller randomly disconnects while playing games. This causes the game to lag for a few seconds until it's completely disconnected. It stays...
  4. XBOX Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Connectivity Issue on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Connectivity Issue on PC: I'm currently on my second replacement controller (that's three in all including the original that I bought in December). And this connectivity issue is driving me insane. Originally, it started...
  5. Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?: Hi all, My current setup is Xbox One X with Elite Series 2 controller and a bluetooth headset. Over the past month or so, I've been experiencing some serious latency issues. Occasionally over...
  6. Xbox One S 컨트롤러 블루투스 연결 문제 (Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth connectivity issue)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S 컨트롤러 블루투스 연결 문제 (Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth connectivity issue): PC에 Xbox One S 컨트롤러를 블루투스로 연결하 하는데 페어링 도중 "PIN을 확인하 다시연결해 주세요" 라는 오류 메세지가 뜹니다. 휴대폰에는 페어링이 잘되는걸 봐서는 호환성 문 거나 BT모듈 문 같습니다. BT장치: CSR4.0 (CSR 8510, BT4.0) 윈도우10 사용중입니다. 연결 방법이 없을까요?...
  7. Connection issues between Xbox One S Controller and Windows 10 via Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection issues between Xbox One S Controller and Windows 10 via Bluetooth): I've been using my Xbox One S Controller with my Windows 10 PC for about a month using bluetooth and it worked pretty good up till recently. When I turn on the controller's discovery mode, my PC...
  8. Connectivity issues with controller and bluetooth drivers on xbox 1 & win 10 after last 2 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connectivity issues with controller and bluetooth drivers on xbox 1 & win 10 after last 2 ...: The controller will disconnect from xbox causing the entire system to freeze, yet the controller is still on, and this has been happening a lot since the last 2 system updates. When the controller...
  9. issue with bluetooth connection to laptop help pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with bluetooth connection to laptop help pls: unable to connect my xbox one controllers via bluetooth even though i have done steps required. my bluetooth page on my laptop does not see the controller by name and instead shows an unknown...
  10. Connection between Xbox One and Controller/Remotes (bluetooth issue) breaks on a daily basis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection between Xbox One and Controller/Remotes (bluetooth issue) breaks on a daily basis: Unlike many of the forums I've come across, I have yet to encounter an issue where my controller disconnects during play or while active. I have been having issue since this fall wherein the...