Connection Issues

Discus and support Connection Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've not been able to connect and play since the EU launch on friday night. No word from MS yet and this appears to be an issue with the MS servers.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brucie Bunta, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Brucie Bunta
    Brucie Bunta Guest

Connection Issues

Brucie Bunta, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Issues with Connecting to Destiny

Anyone else having issues? My internet seems to be fine, but I've been routinely kicked pretty much all day

One "bee" error code after another, it's driving me nuts!

SmudgeTheCat1, Mar 15, 2014
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Issues with Connecting to Destiny

Me and @JDemon751 were playing earlier and things were fine.

ClNTRoN, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  5. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  6. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  8. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

Connection Issues

1. Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Connection Issues

2. Account/Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account/Connection Issue: Hi, this post is most definitely going to be everywhere because im not sure what is going on. So first things first i play off a hotspot which runs and updates my games and parties on Xbox One...
  3. Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...: Ive had this issue for about 2 years now and never bother to fix it but i cant go anywhere with my xbox unless i have an ethernet plugged into the back ive tried soft factory reset and everything...
  4. Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...: I've run into a problem with my Xbox and I don't know how to solve it. I was having an issue where the Xbox connecting to the network but when I tried to access any content that requires network...
  5. Console companion connection issues to XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Console companion connection issues to XBOX: I am trying to stream my xbox to my windows 10 PC, but i cannot connect from the companion app error "we were unable to connect to your console. Make sure your console is still on and connected to...
  6. Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue: So i bought a 500 GB xbox one external hard drive and unboxed it and when i unboxed it, i turned on my xbox one and pluged it in. Everything was fine until i tryed to press the format button on my...
  7. Deep Rock Galactic connectivity issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Deep Rock Galactic connectivity issues: I bought the Microsoft Store Deep Rock Galactic Ultimate edition but since I did the online connectivity is broken. I cannot either join a game or no one can join my game no matter what I tried....
  8. Issues with Xbox Live when connecting to various things including Destiny 2 companion app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Issues with Xbox Live when connecting to various things including Destiny 2 companion app: I have had an issue for about two months. I've been searching all over forums, YouTube videos, and help pages and what not and have found no answer. I have found some other people who have the...
  9. Connecting issues with xbox

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Connecting issues with xbox: Connecting issues with xbox Hi Orchard3, Can the Xbox see the WiFi network under the “Set up wireless network” in the Xbox Network settings? Which Xbox do you have? Xbox One, S or X? 360? When...
  10. Xbox connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection issues: I have an Xbox one S, I also have a dell monitor that uses VGA and Displayport video. I have a Displayport-Hdmi Female converter on hand and connected it to my monitor and xbox. The monitor will...