Connection Issues

Discus and support Connection Issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connection Issues So I am having issues connecting to my internet. My internet is showing on my xbox, and after entering the right password, it won't... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BlazingFoenix98, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Connection Issues

Connection Issues
    So I am having issues connecting to my internet. My internet is showing on my xbox, and after entering the right password, it won't connect. We switched over to new internet with new modem and router, so I figured it was the MAC filtering issue. I tried
    clearing the MAC address and it still won't connect. And it's not like my internet doesn't work down here, I've got my PS3 hooked up just fine to the internet right beside it. I've tried a lot of things at this point and am on the brink of just giving up.
    Any help?

:)

BlazingFoenix98, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Issues with Connecting to Destiny

Anyone else having issues? My internet seems to be fine, but I've been routinely kicked pretty much all day

One "bee" error code after another, it's driving me nuts!

SmudgeTheCat1, Jun 28, 2018
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Issues with Connecting to Destiny

Me and @JDemon751 were playing earlier and things were fine.

ClNTRoN, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  5. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  6. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  8. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

Connection Issues

1. Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Connection Issues

2. Connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection issues: So I started up my xbox just a few minutes ago while connected to my internet and it said that I needed internet for an update? Gave me this long error code that I cant find on the help site. I...
  3. Forza horizon 4 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 connection issue: hey so i have an connection issues.. i mean i can't connect to a session or play online in fh4 i dont know why and i have internet it give me id service and id server...
  4. Xbox One X Ethernet Connection Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Ethernet Connection Issue: My Xbox One X has this is issue that if I plug in an Ethernet Cable into it. The Xbox does not register a cable and disconnects WiFi. After the Ethernet is pulled out; the Xbox reads connected via...
  5. Connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connectivity issues: about two weeks ago, my college did mandatory maintenance on its wifi. Since then, my xbox has been acting very strange in terms of connectivity issues. First, i am frequently disconnected from...
  6. Connectivity Controller Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Connectivity Controller Issues: Hey everybody, So, when I first plugged my controller into my PC (It doesn't have Bluetooth, so it connects with a USB cable) it was fine, responsive and did everything it needed to. Then one...
  7. Xbox Live connection issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection issue?: Hi All! :) Recently I bought some second-hand Xbox 360 for my collection. It was important for me to know if the console is not banned on Xbox Live but the seller claimed he is not sure about it....
  8. Gears 5 Connection Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Connection Issue: I use phone tethering for internet most of the time, and cannot eatablish a connection to the G5 servers. All the games in my Steam library work fine and G4 works fine, it just seems to be an...
  9. External HD connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HD connection issues: Is anyone having trouble with the newest update in the Xbox Insider Program concerning connecting to external harddrives? I am on the Omega build currently, and I am trying to determine if my...
  10. minecraft connection issues with my wife

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft connection issues with my wife: so my wife and i both have minecraft and we have been trying to connect to each others world but cannot do so because it tells me i have an outdated server. her version is 1.12.101.70 and my...