: connection issues

Discus and support : connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : connection issues Hey Nite Coot, Thank you for responding. I see you have tried quite a bit of troubleshooting already, but hard wired is the only... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nitecoot65, Jan 29, 2019.

1. nitecoot65
    nitecoot65 Guest

Hey Nite Coot,

Thank you for responding. I see you have tried quite a bit of troubleshooting already, but hard wired is the only working option at the moment. Since it was working before, there should be a way of re-establishing a wireless connection. I would recommend
    going the port forwarding route. This allows a connection to our services and individual games alike. There are several sites with easy tutorials such as
    Portforward.com. Here at Xbox, we use 7 general ports that cover all our core services as well as many of our games. Major publishers such as Activision
    and EA have their own ports in case you ever experience issues with those games. You can find more information by going to our

Xbox Port Forward page.

:)

nitecoot65, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

1. : connection issues - Similar Threads - connection issues

2. Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count): SOOOO tired. I have 1 XB1X, 1 XB1 and 1 X360 in my house. I have issues again and again and again and again awith connections to xbox live. I need to HARD reset a console to be able to play, and...
  3. Connection issues after troubleing phone call with microsoft rep

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues after troubleing phone call with microsoft rep: After purchasing gold card and game pass. I redeem the gold card on xbox 360. the live pass would not redeem until I went on my pc to do it. I called and was informed that xbox 360 dose not use...
  4. Issues Connecting Xbox via ethernet cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Connecting Xbox via ethernet cable: I plugged the Ethernet cable into the Xbox and the router downstairs(have a very long cable) and the Xbox didn’t even acknowledge that I plugged in the Ethernet cable what should I do to fix...
  5. Xbox 360 - connection to Xbox Live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - connection to Xbox Live issue: I have unearthed my old Xbox 360 in the hopes of transferring my old Borderlands 2 characters to Xbox One. I have been unable connect the Xbox Live servers. Originally I couldn't log into Xbox...
  6. Connecting issues Xbox Application

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting issues Xbox Application: I recently bought a key for sea of thieves. I want to play it and see I have to download the Xbox app. Since I launched the app it doesn't display anything but: "Impossible to connect, try again...
  7. Xbox one X Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Connection issues: So I been having problems with my Xbox One X and it all seems internet related. Basically what happens is when the internet load is high I get stuttering in audio and video and then when it gets...
  8. My Xbox 360 has connection issues to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has connection issues to Xbox Live: I bought a Linksys EA7500 wireless/wired router and upgraded from a much older model that finally died after a good 10+ years of use. This new router works fine for my cell phones, my laptops, my...
  9. Xbox controller and live connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller and live connection issues: My controller will sometimes connect and if it does it will only last for about 30 seconds. Also, when my controller gets disconnected, my xbox will sign me out of live and say there is connection...
  10. Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion sur Xbox live sur Minecraft P.E. [Xbox live connection issue on...: depuis plusieurs jours je n’arrive pas me connecter Xbox live, il me mettent «veuillé réssayer ou sur Xbox.com. Aidez-moi remediez sur ce problème au plus vite. Cordialement Translation: [for...