: connection issues

Discus and support : connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : connection issues Hey Nite Coot, Thank you for responding. I see you have tried quite a bit of troubleshooting already, but hard wired is the only... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by nitecoot65, Jan 29, 2019.

1. nitecoot65
    nitecoot65 Guest

Hey Nite Coot,

Thank you for responding. I see you have tried quite a bit of troubleshooting already, but hard wired is the only working option at the moment. Since it was working before, there should be a way of re-establishing a wireless connection. I would recommend
    going the port forwarding route. This allows a connection to our services and individual games alike. There are several sites with easy tutorials such as
    Portforward.com. Here at Xbox, we use 7 general ports that cover all our core services as well as many of our games. Major publishers such as Activision
    and EA have their own ports in case you ever experience issues with those games. You can find more information by going to our

Xbox Port Forward page.

:)

nitecoot65, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

1. : connection issues - Similar Threads - connection issues

2. Bizzare connectivity issues... Please help?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bizzare connectivity issues... Please help?!: I bought a One S recently and had no problems setting it up etc. I set it up with ease, connected to the Internet, logged into all my accounts etc and downloaded multiple games (nearly using my...
  3. Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Connection Issues Microsoft Bingo: For a week now, I have been getting the error message about not being able to connect to the Bingo server. Today, I get the same message and simply cannot connect, where other days after a few...
  4. Connection Issues Only When In Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Issues Only When In Game: So, I’ve been having an issues with my connection for about 6 months now and it’s to the point where it’s driving me insane. I often get randomlly disconnected from Xbox Live while I play...
  5. Wireless Connection Issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Connection Issue?: I'm having an issue with my xbox ones wireless connections I think. My wireless controller will randomly disconnect and it will also disconnect me from xbox live. I've went through all of the faqs...
  6. GTA connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA connection issues: Does anyone else seem to be having an issue with GTA V online? I am using my Xbox at my boyfriends house, and he can get onto GTA perfectly fine. However, when intry to get on, it kicks me after...
  7. Trials Fusion Multiplayer connectivity issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trials Fusion Multiplayer connectivity issues: Help....I can't get multiplayer working and I have done all I can find out to fix and nothing is working. Who can I contact that will solve this issue? I have spent over 30 hours working to fix...
  8. NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues": I haven't had any issues in the past and my router settings have not changed. I always get open NAT showing in the xbox network settings i've tried different ports as well. Running out of...
  9. Connection issue?/ Xbox Live service issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issue?/ Xbox Live service issue.: Split from this thread. 2nd black wednesday night... no way to connect on Xbox live though my connection to Internet is perfect. Trying to check if Xbox live services fail : the xbox support...
  10. Connection issues between Xbox One S Controller and Windows 10 via Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection issues between Xbox One S Controller and Windows 10 via Bluetooth): I've been using my Xbox One S Controller with my Windows 10 PC for about a month using bluetooth and it worked pretty good up till recently. When I turn on the controller's discovery mode, my PC...