connection issues

Discus and support connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; connection issues you might need to restart your router and forget the ssid for it then try again dc384eac-b78f-441b-b06d-7ee7227dcc0d Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ObiWayneBrady, May 9, 2019.

1. connection issues

connection issues
    you might need to restart your router and forget the ssid for it then try again

:)

ObiWayneBrady, May 9, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

connection issues

1. connection issues - Similar Threads - connection issues

2. Teredo is no where to be found (Xbox PC connection issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo is no where to be found (Xbox PC connection issue): Hello, I have recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 and wished to play online but I noticed I couldn't. Upon researching, I noticed I had the same "Teredo could not qualify" issue a lot of others...
  3. Red dead online connectivity issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead online connectivity issues: Hi, For the longest time, I've been unable to properly play Red Dead Online because of the dreaded error 0x20010006. I've tried all tips and tricks from the web, but the best I've gotten in 30...
  4. Xbox one s connecting issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one s connecting issues: Xbox one s connecting issues Hey there! Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come...
  5. Dark souls 3 connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 connection issue: Hey! I have been trying to play dark souls 3 with a friend but but sadly we have gotten some issues. We can see each others summon signs but when we try to summon we get "Unable to be summoned,...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection connection issues: Up to a couple of days ago, the game was running fine on both PC and Android phone. Both connecting to internet via 802.11 g wifi. But all of a sudden the game on both say - unable to connect to...
  7. Xbox Live lag/connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live lag/connectivity issues: [img] How is this happening? Live connection is very bad as well, brand mew wifi and very high speed and my xbox hasnt changed. Still a terrible connection! Please let me know other than the...
  8. microsoft connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft connection issues: The last few days I have had trouble with Microsoft XBox360. My shooter games are lagging, ghosting, and I get kicked out for server issues. Tonight I couldn't even get any apps like Vudu or...
  9. Xbox Connection Issues after the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Connection Issues after the update: Hello fellow Gamers, After the April 2019 update I were running into connection errors. My console needed "additional authentification". If you having the same issue, I can give you some tipps:...
  10. Internet connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection issue: I've been unable to connect to the internet all [Mod Removed-Inappropriate] day! This has never happened this long before. When it's happened in the past, it usually corrected itself within an...