connection issues

Discus and support connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; connection issues you might need to restart your router and forget the ssid for it then try again dc384eac-b78f-441b-b06d-7ee7227dcc0d Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ObiWayneBrady, May 9, 2019.

1. connection issues

connection issues
    you might need to restart your router and forget the ssid for it then try again

:)

ObiWayneBrady, May 9, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

connection issues

1. connection issues - Similar Threads - connection issues

2. Notorious Xbox series 2 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Notorious Xbox series 2 connection issue: Yet another customer dealing with the ridiculous connectivity problems that haunts the Microsoft elite controllers. I have had it for about 3 months now and it just recently started having these...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10: I have the infamous problem where my brand new Elite controller randomly disconnects while playing games. This causes the game to lag for a few seconds until it's completely disconnected. It stays...
  4. : Xbox one connect issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox one connect issue: : Xbox one connect issue Unplug it for a min then try it 7d0f8991-0918-4a20-b6ba-a41f0aae1501
  5. Connecting Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting Issues: My xbox is connected to wifi but anytime i'm in a party it will keep connecting me and then I will go into this loop of connected to connecting. I keep getting disconnected from any online game. I...
  6. Network connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection issues: Has anyone experienced network connection issues? My Xbox1 wont connect to the network and I have tried all the trouble shooting & offline system update and factory reset. When I reboot it still...
  7. : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue

: Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue: : Minecraft Pocket Edition Major Connection Issue Hello everyone! So I have been trying to play Minecraft PE on my ios device but I have been experiencing a major issue. When I load up the game...
  8. : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero

: Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero: : Xbox connection issues -Arris CM8200 Modem & eero Hello. A few months ago, we added the eero to add momentum to our internet access and all worked great. Just this past week, the Xbox will not...
  9. Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues

Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues: Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues Hey guys, I've been having issues with multiplayer connection on my Xbox One. We recently got a new modem/router two days ago and it hasn't allowed me to...
  10. Direct Connect Webcam Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Direct Connect Webcam Issues: Hey there! I'm having some issues with my fosman LED USB webcam which has always worked up until now. Since mixer shut down, I've been working with Lightstream a lot and they've been invaluable...