Connection issues

Discus and support Connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connection issues Hi! You cand find more info about this problem here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Hunter Stephon, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Connection issues

Hunter Stephon, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

Connection issues

1. Connection issues - Similar Threads - Connection issues

2. Teredo Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Connection Issue: I keep getting a teredo error message every two games of NBA 2k20 park, so online multiplayer games. I will be in the middle of a game and the connection to xbox live just goes out. I have a...
  3. Why am I having connection issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having connection issues?: I’m really desperate now so hoping someone on here can help. I’ve had a bad internet connection on my Xbox for around two years now meaning that I lag and have packet loss online. It’s recently...
  4. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....
  5. Gears 5 Connection Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Connection Issues: me and my buddy tried to play co-op but everytime we try to connect we are stuck to the never ending connecting issues in game. how can we fix this? PC d64fd500-0203-4cda-8181-7dbd11517513
  6. Wifi connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connection issues: I moved into college a few days ago and brought my xbox one but it’s not connecting to the wireless network. 9ed30200-3ea3-4786-b741-40d1e653cff7
  7. Xbox 360 connectivity issues on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connectivity issues on my xbox one: I try to play xbox 360 games on my xbox one but when i try to connect to xbox 360 live services it says cannot connect to xbox live my connection on my xboc one is fine so i dont understand why...
  8. Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly: My kids received this console last Christmas, so it is only 9 months old. It is used on a Samsung LED TV - 55". We never had a problem with the console but a couple of weeks ago my kids mentioned...
  9. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  10. Xbox One X HDMI connective issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI connective issue: My xbox one x will work fine on my monitor but when I try to connect it to my other TV the HDMI input says that there is no signal. The TV is a TCL and I have tried multiple cords....