Connection issues

Discus and support Connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connection issues Hi! You cand find more info about this problem here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connection-solution... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Hunter Stephon, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Connection issues

Hunter Stephon, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

Connection issues

1. Connection issues - Similar Threads - Connection issues

2. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  3. Issue with Talon Media Remote connection

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Talon Media Remote connection: Does the Xbox have to be line of sight for the remote to work? I have my Xbox mounted behind my tv, and the reviews I read said it should work. Yet we are getting no response from the remote...
  4. Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.: Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live. So here is a current update. After buying a RJ45 Cable and hardwiring it to the router and running it for some time. I have not been booted offline...
  5. D-Link DCM-202: Internet connection issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DCM-202: Internet connection issues: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Internet connection issues Thanks but I have already gone through all those options with no result Try these steps... Turn off console and remove the power cable. Turn...
  6. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX ONE X 网络连接问题 [XBOX ONE X network connectivity issues ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X 网络连接问题 [XBOX ONE X network connectivity issues ]: 如题,这问题之前就有了,一开始没什么事,后面慢慢会发现我的xbox one网速越来越慢,大概一年前我就出现live帐户 法登陆,登录上之后光环5没法用征用项目,甚至游戏更新也是0Mbps。之后在电脑上尝试,微软账户没问题,甚至主机搬到其他地方尝试网络也有问题,而其他人的主机在那个网络下就正常。。。可以确定是主机自己的问题,上一次...
  8. Xbox Live Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Connection Issue: One day my connection was fine, then I couldn't connection anymore and the connection said Network Failed, Internet Blocked and Xbox Live Blocked. So I looked at threads, however others have had...
  9. Xbox live connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live connectivity issue: Hiya, I am trying to play Halo: Masterchief collection on PC, but it is proving difficult. my connection to xbox live seems to completely drop around 10pm ish and I am not sure why, my teredo...
  10. Xbox Connectivity Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Connectivity Issue: This has been going on for quite some time now, around 3 months, and it's starting to really irritate me. My xbox has a connectivity issue where it will not directly connect to my internet. I've...