Connection Issues

Discus and support Connection Issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been trying to play one of his games and can't log in. Every time he trys to play, it starts to log in but, ends up going to the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndreaDeMaio, Aug 15, 2019.

1. AndreaDeMaio
    AndreaDeMaio Guest

Connection Issues

My son has been trying to play one of his games and can't log in. Every time he trys to play, it starts to log in but, ends up going to the screen saying that he needs to purchase a subscription (his subscription is active, came out of my account a few
    days ago). He can't log into anything on his Xbox that requires Xbox Live. I've seen on several different sites, that people have been having this issue for several days but, there is on your site saying there is an issue except for a game. So, when are y'all
    going to look into this matter and fix it? Some people haven't been able to use your services for 4-5 days. Are y'all going to refund us (or give us free time) being we have paid for a service and can't use it?

:)

AndreaDeMaio, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

Connection Issues

1. Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Connection Issues

2. Encountered an error connecting to FTL on Xbox One Issue (Broadcasting Mixer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Encountered an error connecting to FTL on Xbox One Issue (Broadcasting Mixer): There is an issue on Mixer when I broadcast on Xbox One in the gamebar, the error is "Encountered an Error connecting to FTL, please try again" There is an option to Retry Broadcasting you game...
  3. Xcloud streaming connect issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud streaming connect issue: So I can get to the screen that says enable on my xbox. I run my test. Ok everything is fine. Until it comes to actually syncing my xbox to my phone. Nothing makes it so my phone and xbox pair....
  4. : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect.: : Xbox live connection issue - constantly trying to connect. try clearing your alternate mac address -> settings-network settings-advanced-alternate mac-clear 5b90fa90-fd66-4250-9091-c3c8d43f7416
  5. Gears 5 connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 connection issues: Ever since I got the game it's never allowed me to play online saying there is connection issues and that I'm offline. I'm able to play gears 3 and 4 online just fine, it's just this game giving...
  6. Minecraft PE connection issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE connection issues: Whenever my friend tries to join my minecraft pe world, she gets the unable to connect screen. All my other friends can join no problem. We’re both on pocket edition and I’m able to join her...
  7. Project xCloud - Connectivity issues

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud - Connectivity issues: I have a 150Mb internet connection (up and down) and I'm having a ton of lag connecting to the xcloud servers. When I try console streaming it says waiting for console and then says something went...
  8. Problemi connessione. Perfavore. [Connection issues. Please.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemi connessione. Perfavore. [Connection issues. Please.]: Buongiorno. Non riesco più a giocare online da qualche giorno perchè mi da quasi sempre "impossibile accedere alla sessione" e di seguito, premendo x "Qualit della connessione: misurazione...
  9. Connection issues with MW

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection issues with MW: Im having a bit of a issue with connecting to Modern Warfare. For some reason i cant connect to the online server. Ive check multiplayer connection and thats fine. But when i go to check NAT...
  10. original xbox connection issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    original xbox connection issues: I recently purchased an orginal xbox and 360 to go along with my xbox 1x.i have internet on my x1 and my 360 but cant seem to get the original xbox to connect to the internet....