CONNECTION OF OPTUS TO MY TV

Discus and support CONNECTION OF OPTUS TO MY TV in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I HAVE A IPHONE X AND HAVE CREATED A OPTUS SPORT ACCOUNT BUT I HAVE NOT STARTED PAYING MY $15 SUBSCRIPTION I HAVE CONNECTED TO THE NBN WITH TELSTRA,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiamShort1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. LiamShort1
    LiamShort1 Guest

I HAVE A IPHONE X AND HAVE CREATED A OPTUS SPORT ACCOUNT

BUT I HAVE NOT STARTED PAYING MY $15 SUBSCRIPTION

I HAVE CONNECTED TO THE NBN WITH TELSTRA, SO THERE ARE SEVERAL PORTS AT THE BACK OF THE MODEM I CAN CONNECT TOO

I WANT WATCH OPTUS SPORT ON MY LG SMART TV

WITH FOXTEL I RECORD PROGRAMS ON MY HDD WHICH I THEN RECORD ONTO DVD'S TO CREATE LIBRABRY (DEFINITELY NOT TO REBROADCAST)

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO BUY TO ENABLE THIS?

:)

LiamShort1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I think you're posting this in the wrong place. This forum is for Xbox help. If you're lucky someone here may know how to help you anyway.

One thing you may need to buy though is a Chromecast. This will allow you to stream video to your TV from your phone. There may be an Optus Sports App for your TV as well.
  3. Crizy123164 Win User

Games wont update?

I have the same issue right now, and I use Optus. But I don't think it is their fault. My internet speed is fine on other games.
    Hey so I actually spent all of yesterday talking to Xbox chat/ phone calls by about 1pm the person asked if who my ISP was (I'm optus and having same updating/installing issues)

She then replied that actually there is a HUGE influx of people all Optus users who are having the EXACT SAME issue.

It IS a problem with Optus that's screwing everybody over - and they have put a ticket in with Optus to try and get them to fix their ****!
  4. JABBAW00KIEE Win User

Heads up for Optus users regarding Titanfall.

Lol are you serious? Its Optus's support page. The game is broke for any Optus user. Read the link.
  5. iii Sabre65 iii Win User

Optus Fetch TV powering on Xbox One

Hi there,

I have the same problem only my Xbox & Optus fetch are connected to my receiver. Haven't been able find a fix for it yet so I just unplug the Xbox when I'm not using it. Hopefully someone out there knows a fix!
  6. Skeptcal Dodo Win User

Fortnite and other games install and update issues.

just got confirmation that they are still having live connection update issues
    Spoke with someone from xbox support and apparently this is an issue with people in Australia whose internet provider is Optus
Thema:

1. CONNECTION OF OPTUS TO MY TV - Similar Threads - CONNECTION OPTUS

2. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  3. How does Xbox connect you and family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does Xbox connect you and family?: If it wasnt for gaming, I think me and my brother wouldn‘t spent that much time together. db6587ca-c38c-4832-97c1-521c1e22e992
  4. Xbox Beta dropping the internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta dropping the internet connection: Hey guys, I was playing my games, especially Outer World just fine until yesterday. Today when I tryied to play, it cannot signin to download my save and says that i'm not connected. The fun fact...
  5. Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo[Translation-Could not connect to the world]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo[Translation-Could not connect to the world]: Olá, estou com um problema decorrente pois quando tento entrar em um mundo de uma amigo meu parece varias vezes "não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" isso acontece com todos amigos que tento...
  6. Xbox not connecting wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not connecting wireless headset: I have the pdp gaming Wireless Lvl 50 headset, was working before but its now not being picked up by the xbox accessories app but the dongle is being powered and connecting to the xbox. [img]...
  7. Não consigo conectar minha conta Minecraft ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo conectar minha conta Minecraft ps4 -[Translation - I can't connect my Minecraft...: Eu recentemente estou tendo um problema. Quando eu tento conectar minha conta do xbox no ps4 da a seguinte mensagem: Opa! Parece que essa conta já está conectada. E depois disso eu tento logar...
  8. Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only: Boa tarde. Recentemente troquei meu pacote de internet para Vivo Fibra 200 MB de Download e 100 MB de upload. Tenho jogado na Xbox Live normalmente, contudo não consigo me conectar ao Call of Duty...
  9. Minecraft PE unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE unable to connect to world: Im trying to play with my friend and everytime i try to join it says, “unable to connect to world.” How am i supposed to play with him? 559a2869-86a9-4243-a6b0-0545955504c1
  10. Force 5ghz connection within XGS app

in XboX Insiders
    Force 5ghz connection within XGS app: I have google wifi and there's no way to choose the 5ghz. However, I use an app called 'wifi band' that always tries to connect to 5ghz if available. Knowing that this can be done from within an...