CONNECTION OF OPTUS TO MY TV

Discus and support CONNECTION OF OPTUS TO MY TV in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I HAVE A IPHONE X AND HAVE CREATED A OPTUS SPORT ACCOUNT BUT I HAVE NOT STARTED PAYING MY $15 SUBSCRIPTION I HAVE CONNECTED TO THE NBN WITH TELSTRA,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiamShort1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. LiamShort1
    LiamShort1 Guest

I HAVE A IPHONE X AND HAVE CREATED A OPTUS SPORT ACCOUNT

BUT I HAVE NOT STARTED PAYING MY $15 SUBSCRIPTION

I HAVE CONNECTED TO THE NBN WITH TELSTRA, SO THERE ARE SEVERAL PORTS AT THE BACK OF THE MODEM I CAN CONNECT TOO

I WANT WATCH OPTUS SPORT ON MY LG SMART TV

WITH FOXTEL I RECORD PROGRAMS ON MY HDD WHICH I THEN RECORD ONTO DVD'S TO CREATE LIBRABRY (DEFINITELY NOT TO REBROADCAST)

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO BUY TO ENABLE THIS?

:)

LiamShort1, Aug 8, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I think you're posting this in the wrong place. This forum is for Xbox help. If you're lucky someone here may know how to help you anyway.

One thing you may need to buy though is a Chromecast. This will allow you to stream video to your TV from your phone. There may be an Optus Sports App for your TV as well.
  3. Crizy123164 Win User

Games wont update?

I have the same issue right now, and I use Optus. But I don't think it is their fault. My internet speed is fine on other games.
    Hey so I actually spent all of yesterday talking to Xbox chat/ phone calls by about 1pm the person asked if who my ISP was (I'm optus and having same updating/installing issues)

She then replied that actually there is a HUGE influx of people all Optus users who are having the EXACT SAME issue.

It IS a problem with Optus that's screwing everybody over - and they have put a ticket in with Optus to try and get them to fix their ****!
  4. JABBAW00KIEE Win User

Heads up for Optus users regarding Titanfall.

Lol are you serious? Its Optus's support page. The game is broke for any Optus user. Read the link.
  5. iii Sabre65 iii Win User

Optus Fetch TV powering on Xbox One

Hi there,

I have the same problem only my Xbox & Optus fetch are connected to my receiver. Haven't been able find a fix for it yet so I just unplug the Xbox when I'm not using it. Hopefully someone out there knows a fix!
  6. Skeptcal Dodo Win User

Fortnite and other games install and update issues.

just got confirmation that they are still having live connection update issues
    Spoke with someone from xbox support and apparently this is an issue with people in Australia whose internet provider is Optus
Thema:

1. CONNECTION OF OPTUS TO MY TV - Similar Threads - CONNECTION OPTUS

2. Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live: I reset my Xbox because of a Network issue with the Xbox. It was connected to the internet (was actually downloading updates for a few games) but then I was not connected to Xbox live (and my...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...
  4. Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dropping Wired Connection.: Alright, so I have had my xbox since the release date and I have never had one problem. I decided to clean up my setup one day unplugged everything cleaned etc.. Wired everything back up and...
  5. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  6. Teredo Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Connection Issue: I keep getting a teredo error message every two games of NBA 2k20 park, so online multiplayer games. I will be in the middle of a game and the connection to xbox live just goes out. I have a...
  7. Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to XBox Live...Cant see any networks...while XBox tells me that I'm connected.: Hey there, all of a sudden I cannot connect to XBox Live anymore...don't know the reason why. When I search for possible network connections there aren't any listed...but when I test the...
  8. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  9. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540): Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works....
  10. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...