: CONNECTION ON 360

Discus and support : CONNECTION ON 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : CONNECTION ON 360 I Purchased a xbox 360. but it wont connect to wired network ands since covid cant afford the WIFI adapter. Can someone please... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BRITTNYOELSCHLAGER-VOGEL, Aug 10, 2021.

1. : CONNECTION ON 360

I Purchased a xbox 360. but it wont connect to wired network ands since covid cant afford the WIFI adapter. Can someone please advise me in what might be done?

:)

BRITTNYOELSCHLAGER-VOGEL, Aug 10, 2021
  2. ShadowChaser36 Win User

connecting xbox 360 to xbox one

To connect the the 360 to the X1, you use the HDMI IN port. Therefore, signal is going from the 360 to the X1. You still need to connect the X1 to an HDMI compatible tv or use an adapter to connect to other connections. You can't play the X1 through the
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Xbox live 360

If your Xbox 360 console is having network connection issues of any kind, answer a few questions on the Xbox
    360 Connection and Network Solution
    and we’ll point you to the best troubleshooting steps for the specific type of connection issue you’re experiencing.
    Learn more
  4. maxen Win User

Setting up HD mode

5. Miss Portia Win User

I Would like to connect to xbox live thru my laptop. Please help i would appreciate any input.

6. jacevedom Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

Same issue as the rest of you. I am trying to connect using Windows 10 laptop (version 1709 and connected ehternet) and Windows 10 Surface (versión 1709 and connected wifi). My Xbox 360 is connected to the internet via Ethernet. The 360 Smartglass
    app will bring up my profile but will not connect to my Xbox 360 (console settings allows for Smartglass connectivity)
Thema:

1. : CONNECTION ON 360 - Similar Threads - CONNECTION 360

2. I can not get my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not get my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet.: My Xbox 360 worked on the Internet before but now it doesn't work at all. It says my signal strength is 100%, but failed to connect to my network. It uses both 2.4ghz and 5ghz. The router will...
  3. My minecraft on the xbox 360 says “Connection Failed Exiting to menu” everytime i play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft on the xbox 360 says “Connection Failed Exiting to menu” everytime i play...: Please help me I have tried everything and every other post is really old for minecraft issues fcbc52e9-2214-4d56-a39c-87319f5cd791
  4. Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet: Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today. How are you, mate? Could you tell me the steps you've taken...
  5. I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm Trying To Connect My Xbox 360 to My Windows Media Player.: Is this no longer available? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Jared c6cb0baa-ad75-4488-855f-406f7b5c1cc1
  6. Xbox 360 internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 internet connection.: Am I able to change the type of connectionkey required from WEP to WLAN as I am not able to connect using WEP. 8de3769c-e2ba-41be-8856-a89a55063000
  7. XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’: I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click on/activate. I can’t get them to activate in any...
  8. Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...: Hi. My console is an Xbox One X. For a about a week or so, I haven't been able to connect to xbox live in any of my retrocompatible games. It's like the emulator doesn't connect to the internet,...
  9. connecting pc to xbox 360

in XBoX on Mobile
    connecting pc to xbox 360: how do i connect my lenova pc to my xbox 360.they are connected to the same wifi and also connected through a usb db5fef61-9827-4382-8213-5241ceaf3375
  10. Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download: 1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there are no other Xboxes in my house but it does not...