Connection to COD Ghost Lobby

Discus and support Connection to COD Ghost Lobby in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COD Ghosts Connection issues I am experiencing lately over the past month, major issues connecting to Online player also game connection with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Private Useless, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Connection to COD Ghost Lobby

COD Ghosts Connection issues

I am experiencing lately over the past month, major issues connecting to Online player also game connection with my profile!

Once connected, I then go to the Find match and the first or second screen just says (1 Matched Player) for all profiles in lobby but wont connect !!!! It finds many of these just by going around and around, but can take up to 5 mins to actually find a game!
    Once in a lobby, provided I don't leave, then there is no further problems, ie no lag or anything!

my internet connection is normally around 7 megs and stable!

Any ideas anyone????

:)

Private Useless, Dec 23, 2014
  2. W R A T lH
    W R A T lH Guest
    Xbox One Problems After Aug Update!!!

Anyone else getting these problems after the update....?

-games quit without warning (middle of game on ghost)

-cant talk to people in party or lobby

-connection saying your open nat type in setting but in lobby says moderate....(cod ghost)

-lag in game (cod ghost)

i have awesome internet so idk 270 down & 21 upload.

W R A T lH, Dec 23, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Amazon have shipped Ghosts

Throttle your connection.
    Own the lobby Connection to COD Ghost Lobby ;)

King Tones, Dec 23, 2014
  4. SwiftColt10878 Win User

Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

Having the same issue just started acouple days ago with COD Ghosts when i unjoin a lobby drops me to home screen
  5. x Grief Seed Win User

This Is The Worst COD Ever

Finding a lobby isn't a problem, it's just all the people I play CoD with are either on Ghosts or BO1/2 and playing MW2 by myself is kinda dull and boring.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

How much tweaking would it take to?

I think COD should have several "catergories" to choose from in lobbies, like PC. Meaning that Lobby A --must have "said" amount of connection to play, and Lobby B must have to this "said" amount of connection, then maybe a Lobby C? I wonder if that would
    keep closer connections "closer"? Dunno.
  7. mustangguy Win User

Trayarch you must fix the following issues....

Looks like fallenangle dont like ghost people what happen cant kill them in previous cod games lol. Ghost dont work footsteps dont work perks dont work. and now lobbies dont work. Lag is horrible I rather let host have a edge over all than this crap.
  8. TheHorseThief Win User

Cod and bf4 multiplayer issues

I'm having the same problem. Bf4 and Cod Ghosts don't let me connect to the servers.
Thema:

Connection to COD Ghost Lobby

1. Connection to COD Ghost Lobby - Similar Threads - Connection COD Ghost

2. COD Warzone connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone connection issues: So i downloaded the new COD Warzone recently, but everytime i load it up, it hits me with a "connection failed, unable to access online servives". I've tried deleting and reinstalling, restarting...
  3. Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to 2 different games servers (WoT & CoD Warzone): Does anyone else have a similar problem? I'm completely unable to, and NEVER have been able to connect to World of Tanks OR the new CoD Warzone at my new address. I was able to play WoT at my...
  4. Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo me conectar apenas ao CoD Modern Warfare / I can't connect to Modern Warfare only: Boa tarde. Recentemente troquei meu pacote de internet para Vivo Fibra 200 MB de Download e 100 MB de upload. Tenho jogado na Xbox Live normalmente, contudo não consigo me conectar ao Call of Duty...
  5. Conexión Fallida CoD Modern Warfare[Bankruptcy Connection CoD Modern Warfare]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conexión Fallida CoD Modern Warfare[Bankruptcy Connection CoD Modern Warfare]: Buenas chic@s Os comento lo que me pasa desde hace mas de una semana ya, llevo jugando al CoD desde el primer dia que salio sin ningun problema hasta hace eso ,mas de una semana(semana y media),...
  6. Cant connect to CoD MW or Black Ops 4 online services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant connect to CoD MW or Black Ops 4 online services: Can't connect to the online services of Modern Warfare or Black Ops 4. Funny thing is that my 8 year old Xbox one has no problem connecting to either one of these servers. I played Modern Warfare...
  7. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  8. Cod ghosts connection problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghosts connection problem?: Hi basically I got my xbox one last week played some Titanfall online Exellent no problems and fifa 14 online no problems but cod ghosts i can barely get one round in and the game freezes and...
  9. COD: GHOSTS Multiplayer-Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: GHOSTS Multiplayer-Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE: While trying to access COD: GHOSTS Multiplayer I keep getting the message that the server is unavailable and to check the website for status. COD website shows everything up and running, friends...
  10. Xbox 1 - Connecting to and syncing with the Cloud for COD Ghosts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 - Connecting to and syncing with the Cloud for COD Ghosts: Major issue doing so as in I cannot. Just the one game. Have spent too many hours in chat with online support sending, answering emails etc., and I have tried every single resolution, fix and...