Connection To servers on Dark Souls

Discus and support Connection To servers on Dark Souls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I want to join people in Dark Souls I cant see summon signs or messages. My friends are having the same problem they cant see the messages then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TIC UneasierBee, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Connection To servers on Dark Souls

When I want to join people in Dark Souls I cant see summon signs or messages. My friends are having the same problem they cant see the messages then I asked my friend that had the disk version because we had the downloaded one. He said that he can see everything
    and can join peoples worlds. I looked this problem up on a web site called GameFAQs people are having the same problem. Microsoft please fix the problem I really want to play multiplayer.

:)

TIC UneasierBee, Jun 7, 2014
  2. RottoDrinks
    RottoDrinks Guest
    Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 not connecting to game servers

Since at least April 20, 2018, when starting up Dark Souls 2, I've been unable to connect to the game's servers on the Xbox One. Just attempted Dark Souls 3, also unable to connect to game servers. The issue appears to be something with the connection between
    Bandai and Microsoft as both games connect normally for me on the PS4. Didn't see any other reports of this, so figured I'd share.

RottoDrinks, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Alby1Kenobi
    Alby1Kenobi Guest
    Dark souls update not downloading

So, as it turns out they have shutdown dark souls 2 servers for maintenance, started right at the time I inserted my game Connection To servers on Dark Souls :(, so it may be nothing to do with Microsoft and everything to do with dark souls servers

Alby1Kenobi, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Connection To servers on Dark Souls

Hello there TIC UneasierBee Connection To servers on Dark Souls :)

I take it we are talking about the downloadable version that came with this months Games with Gold offer? If so there is a known issue with that game, the developers are aware of it and are working to resolve it. You can find more information on that via
    the below link

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America – More fun for everyone!

Hopefully it is resolved soon so that users can enjoy the game as intended.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 7, 2014
  5. Dre G Writer Win User

How is summoning after the patch?

I guess the connectivity issue is still a problem since the games still doesn't have dedicated servers like Demon Souls.

Im afraid this game will have those issues until there is dedicated servers.

If FROM SOFTWARE would have shut down the demons souls servers like they were going to do in the first place and use those server for Dark Souls, we wouldn't have this problem, but then they changed their minds and decided to keep Demon Souls servers running
    so now the Dark Souls players are surffering for it.
  6. Espada Muerta Win User

How is summoning after the patch?

[quote user="Dre G Writer"]

I guess the connectivity issue is still a problem since the games still doesn't have dedicated servers like Demon Souls.

Im afraid this game will have those issues until there is dedicated servers.

If FROM SOFTWARE would have shut down the demons souls servers like they were going to do in the first place and use those server for Dark Souls, we wouldn't have this problem, but then they changed their minds and decided to keep Demon Souls servers running
    so now the Dark Souls players are surffering for it.

[/quote]

From Software has nothing to do with the servers in Demon Souls. ATLUS is the one running those servers for Demon Souls. The only way Dark Souls can get dedicated servers is if Namco Bandai do this for us and I dont think that would happen.
  7. Alby1Kenobi Win User

Dark souls update not downloading

So, as it turns out they have shutdown dark souls 2 servers for maintenance, started right at the time I inserted my game :(, so it may be nothing to do with Microsoft and everything to do with dark souls servers
  8. Dre G Writer Win User

Yea I'm addicted

If the servers weren't up for Demon Souls, they'd be used for Dark Souls.........which they're not............*madface*
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hello there TIC UneasierBee :)

I take it we are talking about the downloadable version that came with this months Games with Gold offer? If so there is a known issue with that game, the developers are aware of it and are working to resolve it. You can find more information on that via
    the below link

http://support.bandainamcogames.com...-games-with-gold-not-updatingworking-properly

Hopefully it is resolved soon so that users can enjoy the game as intended.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

1. Connection To servers on Dark Souls - Similar Threads - Connection servers Dark

2. Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20: I cant connect to EA sports servers to resume online franchise mode with Madden 20. My Xbox is online, and My Gold subscription is up to date but I still get an error message when trying to load...
  3. Server connectivity: blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Server connectivity: blocked: I've looked at a bunch of solutions, none of which helped, and I am not going to enable DMZ as a tech suggested on a different thread. My ports are forwarded as follows: 88,3544,3074,60209 UDP...
  4. Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...

in XboX Insiders
    Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pixel5urfer [link] [comments]
  5. : Cannot connect to DPCH server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Cannot connect to DPCH server: : Cannot connect to DPCH server Hi AMarwani, sorry to hear but please can you help us to help you. What device telling you the DHCPissue your Windows Computer or your console?? Or do you really...
  6. Can't connect to Farming simulator 19 server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Farming simulator 19 server: Trying to start a multiplayer game of Farming simulator 19 and I keep getting the error message today that states: "Can't connect to server." I tried clicking on join a game and got the same...
  7. Dark Souls 3 unable to connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 unable to connect to servers: Dark Souls 3 wasn’t in the list of games to choose from to post about, but I’ve been having connectivity issues for the past week. I haven’t been to log into the servers at all and it’s been...
  8. Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 not connecting to game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 not connecting to game servers: Since at least April 20, 2018, when starting up Dark Souls 2, I've been unable to connect to the game's servers on the Xbox One. Just attempted Dark Souls 3, also unable to connect to game...
  9. Dark Souls III Cannot Connect to Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III Cannot Connect to Server: Is anyone else having problems with this? I can only play offline. Have tried wired and wireless - no success. 59174fa5-6d4c-408a-8794-6bb2c00e3348
  10. Can't connect to dark souls 3 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to dark souls 3 servers: Anyone else still unable to play dark souls 3 online? I've tried all manner of things and it only seems to be my Xbox that I cannot sign into 1c6364e4-9d15-40a1-bfba-d45fbee355cd