Connection to wireless network problem.

Discus and support Connection to wireless network problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So long story somewhat short. I just bought an Xbox for my kids first one I’ve ever owned. The wireless has been giving me a problem ever since I first... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fire rescue, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Fire rescue
    Fire rescue Guest

So long story somewhat short. I just bought an Xbox for my kids first one I’ve ever owned. The wireless has been giving me a problem ever since I first turned it on and had to reset the Xbox multiple times when trying to do updates to games I bought. Now it says I need to check network connection on the Xbox, but when I click the check connection button it says my connection is just fine. I’ve gotten screens stating that there may be a problem with my systems wireless hardware and clicked the reset button. I’ve reset the Xbox, turned it off and back on, and even turned the data off on my phone to use just WiFi and see if internet was working properly (even though I’ve reset the router and modem a few times). It says NAT type unavailable (not sure what that means). And when I try to just reconnect to wireless network it comes up with no area WiFi connections and wants you to manually type in SSID. Is there any fix or do I just need to return the Xbox one to the store?

:)

Fire rescue, Jan 12, 2022
  2. xbox360italy Win User

cant connect to xbox live

3. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

4. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot connect to friends online

Hello

Xbox LIVE wireless connection

[​IMG]

A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without using network cables. Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.
  5. dbrodbeck Win User
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

wireless network connection problems

Thema:

1. Connection to wireless network problem. - Similar Threads - Connection wireless network

2. Xbox saying can't connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox saying can't connect to wireless network: I am not able to connect to the Xbox Network on my Xbox one that I've had since 2016. I'm on the same wireless network I was on last year and earlier this semester and didn't have this problem...
  3. Xbox Series S Network Connectivity Issues - Wireless Access Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Network Connectivity Issues - Wireless Access Points: Hello! I own a Series S that runs a wireless connection within a house that has a network system (modem and router) with access points placed all around, one being right above the room where the...
  4. Can't connect to your wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to your wireless network: Evening all So to start with I'm not very techy but I can usual resolve issues myself or with Google but this has been going on for a few days now. I can't seem to connect my xbox to the WiFi...
  5. 360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim refuses to connect to wireless network, even after factory resets and clearing cache.: Hello. I have connected to the internet a lot on this 360 in the past, and now it doesn't connect to the internet. I do the test but it ends right at the start, and says its unable to connect to...
  6. New Xbox One won’t connect to network, wired or wireless

in XboX Networking Hardware
    New Xbox One won’t connect to network, wired or wireless: New Xbox One won’t connect to network, wired or wireless Hello, If you’re unable to connect to a network on Xbox One, try the solutions here: network connection troubleshooter If this issue...
  7. Cant connect to your wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to your wireless network: [img] Hello,today i couldnt connect to any wireless network, i tried wired connection and its working fine,but i cant use wired connection when i am using the tv with the xbox.Its showing Cant...
  8. Lack of wireless network connections despite the wifi being on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of wireless network connections despite the wifi being on: The other day i was on the xbox one as normal, nothing new had changed and i took a break for a bit. When i turned the console back on, i could no longer connect to xbox live. (The test network...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Says It needs a Wireless Networking Adapter to Connect to WiFi.: So My Xbox 360 Slim Just Disconnected me from the WiFi and I tried to Reconnect but it said, something like To be able to connect to the wireless network I need the Adabtor...etc. Although Ik the...
  10. : "Can't connect to your wireless network"

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : "Can't connect to your wireless network": : "Can't connect to your wireless network" Hello thank you for posting your question on fourm I hope I can help you resolve this issue today please use link below to help solve your problem Xbox...