connection with xbox wirless router

Discus and support connection with xbox wirless router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have problems in connecting me axbox 360 with a router Sitecom wl-154. With another router everything worked with this no. I've tried:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaAncheNoo, Jan 22, 2014.

1. MaAncheNoo
    MaAncheNoo Guest

Hello,

I have problems in connecting me axbox 360 with a router Sitecom wl-154.

With another router everything worked with this no.

I've tried:

-configure ip xbox

- Open the doors 53,1863,3074,80,88

- Activate unpn

-dmz

but nothing connects.

Ideas?

thanks

:)

MaAncheNoo, Jan 22, 2014
  2. CuRsioN
    CuRsioN Guest
    Please hepl me with Connection/Disconecting

i tried restarting router/xbox, new router, testing xbox connection, puttin network settings back to factory settings change my wired to wirless ( It makes it worse) pretty much everything you can think of ha

CuRsioN, Jan 22, 2014
  3. HeartlessWaW
    HeartlessWaW Guest
    Wirless adaptor. Xbox 360 Elite(No wirless found)

You want to know wirless adapter who is connected to xbox or router model?

HeartlessWaW, Jan 22, 2014
  4. connection with xbox wirless router

IngameInstincts, Jan 22, 2014
  5. HeartlessWaW Win User

Wirless adaptor. Xbox 360 Elite(No wirless found)

You want to know wirless adapter who is connected to xbox or router model?
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

7. ChewableTube48 Win User

NAT still move to moderate often (and always moderate in COD BO3)

turning off UPnP make it so im unable to connect to xbox live, the modem is and arris or so,ething (provieded from isp) and they wouldnt give me access to the settings (its a modenAND router with wirless) so i told them to just turn of the wirless signal
    and let me use my router and set it up with static IPs.
  8. CuRsioN Win User

Please hepl me with Connection/Disconecting

i tried restarting router/xbox, new router, testing xbox connection, puttin network settings back to factory settings change my wired to wirless ( It makes it worse) pretty much everything you can think of ha
  9. bananacustardII Win User

Can't detect my Wirless Network.

Yeah that's the one, well okay here's a list :

Tried to reconfigure my Wireless Network

Unplug the Router for 30 secs then plugged it in again

Changed Router to a different spot in the house (Maybe in hope of better connection)

Swapped another Black Wirless Network Adapter (incase mine was faulty)

Restored to factory settings then manually set up the Wirless Network

Tried putting the Adapter in different USB Slots.
Thema:

1. connection with xbox wirless router - Similar Threads - connection wirless router

2. Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: XBOX One S won't connect to Panasonic TV

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: XBOX One S won't connect to Panasonic TV: Panasonic (Televisions) TX-L42E6EW: XBOX One S won't connect to Panasonic TV sounds like its the tv, is the one in your room, and the one in the lounge room the same brand and model? Have you...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World: when I try to connect to a friends world the first time it connects, but after a couple seconds kicks me out with a message saying "Unable to connect to world." Every single time I try again it is...
  4. : Test multiplayer connection error message

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Test multiplayer connection error message: : Test multiplayer connection error message Hi BLumat You Checked your Internet configuration in your Router to see if the NAT is All open for your Xbox or PC? Try check the Support by network...
  5. Network not Connecting

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Network not Connecting: Network not Connecting Hmm, I see fro your other replies you've tried multiple troubleshooting steps. If possible, have you tried connecting your xbox to a portable hotspot? Just to see if the...
  6. "No" Internet connection - warning sign

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No" Internet connection - warning sign: Hey together, sadly I cant get connected with the Internet via X-BOX one S since around a month. Connecting with the Internet with my mobile phone or computer works without problems. Sometimes...
  7. Connection Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection Issues: My son has been trying to play one of his games and can't log in. Every time he trys to play, it starts to log in but, ends up going to the screen saying that he needs to purchase a subscription...
  8. My Xbox Controllers keep dropping its wirless connecting from my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controllers keep dropping its wirless connecting from my Xbox.: Hey Guys, My problem is my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting from my Xbox One even if I am less than a half-foot away. I don't know if it is my Xbox elite controller or my Xbox One. When it...
  9. Xbox 360 Elite with Wirless N Adapter (Black) - Cannot connect to 802.11n

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite with Wirless N Adapter (Black) - Cannot connect to 802.11n: Hi There I have an Xbox 360 Elite (with the latest dashboard) and am using it with the Wireless N Adapter (Black one) . however I cannot connect to my Wi-fi when the router mode is set to 802.11n...
  10. trouble connecting to game servers through wirless internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    trouble connecting to game servers through wirless internet.: I had trouble connecting to the wireless servers... I found out that some routers that are through either Comcast or timewarner...maybe other these are the only 2 that I know of for sure..it...