: Connection

Discus and support : Connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Connection try clearing your alternate mac hopefully it will help - settings - network - advanced- alternate mac-clear... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ChipperAceChaz, Nov 28, 2019.

1. : Connection

try clearing your alternate mac hopefully it will help - settings - network - advanced- alternate mac-clear

:)

ChipperAceChaz, Nov 28, 2019
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. WIREMONKEY Win User

Connected But Not Connected

I have this problem -- and believe I've tried everything in the universe to get around it.
Thema:

1. : Connection - Similar Threads - Connection

2. When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...

in XboX Insiders
    When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...: As the title says the console resolution is stuck on 640x480 with no other options in the Xbox's device settings. If I turn the TV on though (connected to the Xbox via HDMI) then then the...
  3. Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.

in XboX Insiders
    Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.: I’ve seen multiple posts about how people have gotten the Xcloud app to work without issues on a Fire8HD tablet. I’ve been able to get it to work but can’t get it to work properly. I always get...
  4. Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible to use XBox streaming without bluetooth controller connected?: Is there a way to bypass the connected bluetooth device requirement to start streaming on an Android device? I'm sitting 10 ft. away from the XBox, therefore, I can use a directly connected...
  5. My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen

in XboX Insiders
    My controllee just refuses to be seen on the bluetooth connections screen: I've tried literally every method to try and fix this but nothing at all has worked and yes it's a standard black bluetooth controller it connects to the xbox just fine. I have a samsung galaxy...
  6. Minecraft 'unable to connect to world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 'unable to connect to world': Im trying to play with a friend on minecraft and join her world but it just gives us the 'unable to connect' error but very occasionally, were both using the same version of the game and weve both...
  7. Xbox live connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live connectivity issue: Hiya, I am trying to play Halo: Masterchief collection on PC, but it is proving difficult. my connection to xbox live seems to completely drop around 10pm ish and I am not sure why, my teredo...
  8. Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find any Ark Survival Evolved Servers and Can't Connect to any: Just Joined Xbox ultimate pass so I could cross play ark with my family on pc. When I join Ark and look for servers there are no servers listed. Official dedicated arks shows no servers as well as...
  9. connection xbox impossible !

in XBoX Accessibility
    connection xbox impossible !: Bonjour la communauté … voil je peux me connecter mon compte Microsoft sans soucis mais avec mes identifiants identique impossible de me connecter sur ma xbox360 alors que toute ma famille le peut...
  10. Unable to connect to online game services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to online game services: I am currently unable to connect to any online game services using my Xbox One. This started today, although I have not used my console for about 2 weeks. I was on an insider beta build, so the...