connection

Discus and support connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my pre-paid card doesnt work reliably. I have to keep re-logging and restarting in order to get connection for a card that I've already paid.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MojitoRog, Feb 15, 2020.

1. MojitoRog
    MojitoRog Guest

connection

my pre-paid card doesnt work reliably. I have to keep re-logging and restarting in order to get connection for a card that I've already paid.

:)

MojitoRog, Feb 15, 2020
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. CYA007 Win User

To connect or not to connect

If all the steps above don’t work. I would suggest you to contact Xbox Support and thank you for using the forum.
Thema:

connection

1. connection - Similar Threads - connection

2. How do I connect the Xbox one as my tv remote

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect the Xbox one as my tv remote: I have a roku television and was told i could use the xbox controller as a remote how 283ab4bc-0e4f-40e9-a2d6-3e5743c166c3
  3. Slow Internet connectivity and unstable ping

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Internet connectivity and unstable ping: Heyy everyone, After the update 2004 for Beta ring, I feel like the internet connectivity became a bit slower I can see that in Multiplayer games specifically. The latency is insane goes from 80ms...
  4. I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having issues connecting to my home WiFi: I am having issues connecting to wifi on xbox 360. Will bot accept password to wifi. Ive cleared cache but still wont connect aba640c2-b37a-4087-9ec3-6294f1774c76
  5. Internet connection?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Internet connection?: I having issues with connecting with the internet, but its says its all good but when go to the home screen it says connect to xbox live but i also have the subscription too. now i have no idea...
  6. I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to a certain friend but can play with everyone else: For the past 2 weeks my friend and I have attempted to play games like Modern Warfare, Minecraft, and GTA V together on the xbox one but it will not let us connect. We can play other games like...
  7. Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.: My xbox is connected to the internet. It says I have seven friends online, which is not true, and the time and date resets to 12:00 and September 1st 2014. It is getting really frustrating. It...
  8. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  9. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  10. : Xbox Not Connecting

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Not Connecting: : Xbox Not Connecting Hey Leo! My Xbox One says that I need to hook up my internet right when I get into my Xbox. I don't have xbox live at the moment anyway, but I just can't even get into...