connection

Discus and support connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; connection I have been experiencing high ms today for no reason.I have contacted my internet provider and they told me everything is running smooth.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IG -illestdiary, Jun 8, 2021.

1. connection

connection
    I have been experiencing high ms today for no reason.I have contacted my internet provider and they told me everything is running smooth. When I play mobile games I'm ok as well only got n Xbox...ive had this problem before ...is it an Xbox server issue?

:)

IG -illestdiary, Jun 8, 2021
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. CYA007 Win User

To connect or not to connect

If all the steps above don’t work. I would suggest you to contact Xbox Support and thank you for using the forum.
Thema:

connection

1. connection - Similar Threads - connection

2. teredo IP stops me from connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    teredo IP stops me from connecting: Since I purchased the Xbox series X I havent been able to get a wired connection citing a Teredo error code. how do I fix this? I have DMZ and set up a forward port for the xbox and no dice. doing...
  3. Xbox Dashboard/OS Unresponsive and Won't Connect to Live

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard/OS Unresponsive and Won't Connect to Live: Earlier this morning I tried to boot up a game and looked away for a moment, when I looked back the screen was black. I thought it was loading so I let it sit for about 10min before I realized...
  4. How Do I Connect with my re.rockspace.local WiFi Access Point(Ap.Setup) For WiFi Range...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Connect with my re.rockspace.local WiFi Access Point(Ap.Setup) For WiFi Range...: I have recently purchased a Xbox Gaming console for playing Video-games as i like to play alot video games online but the day i have bought the xbox console from that same day i am unable to...
  5. Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...

in XboX Insiders
    Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...: Ive had the Arctis 9x xbox version for like 5 months. I havent used them in almost.......5 months. The audio connection is absolutely terrible. It makes the headset basically useless since all you...
  6. Controllers cannot stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers cannot stay connected: Hello Out of nowhere, my Xbox has developed a fault where no controllers with stay connected - neither wireless and wired up work It connects for a few seconds and then loses connection I’ve...
  7. PC wont connect to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    PC wont connect to xbox: I Have tried everything to connect my pc to xbox i have renamed it I've got the right settings. I can connect my phone to my xbox and my ipad but my pc i wont let me. Please help me. This happens...
  8. Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.: Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4. The auction house is working but online freeroam, playground games, etc. is not. 6453665c-40bb-4786-a88a-3100126abb08
  9. Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Workaround/Bug: Series S/X won’t connect to wifi: Not sure if someone else already found out: When you set up your new Xbox S/X and get the issue where the console won’t connect to your WiFi network, use your controller to manually type in the...
  10. Can't connect to Forza Horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to Forza Horizon 4 online: I've tried every solution on support.xbox.com and nothing seems to have worked for me, please help. I'm on PC 11e6a503-cd7f-4561-bd09-18dfb5023ae0