Connection

Discus and support Connection in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It says I am connected using IPv4 Ineed to be Connected with IPv6 . Can you tell me how to do that. 2c14edf5-8442-40d3-ae40-72e2bbd3939c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesbennett jr, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Connection

It says I am connected using IPv4 Ineed to be Connected with IPv6 . Can you tell me how to do that.

:)

jamesbennett jr, Sep 17, 2021
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. CYA007 Win User

To connect or not to connect

If all the steps above don’t work. I would suggest you to contact Xbox Support and thank you for using the forum.
Thema:

Connection

1. Connection - Similar Threads - Connection

2. Xbox Controller is Connected to PC But Won't Work in the Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller is Connected to PC But Won't Work in the Xbox App: My controller is plugged into the PC and the guide button works but the controller won't work in games. I have a PS4 controller that is working fine but not the Xbox one. Windows Update says the...
  3. Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?: Hi all, I wanted to give the remote play a shot for recording and streaming, both connected to 75mbps full duplex 5G , the connection strength is good on both the PC and the Xbox then again I'm...
  4. Help with connecting my controller in the app for streaming my game in my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Help with connecting my controller in the app for streaming my game in my phone: Hello everybody, yesterday i was trying to test the connection of my controller to my phone it work I connected my x box one controller to my IPhone11 via Bluetooth but when i tried to play in the...
  5. Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play goes straight to black screen when I try to connect (Xbox series S): I try to connect to my console in my xbox desktop app, I have windows 10, I even tried to reinstall it, connect everything via ethernet wires, and nothing has worked, I tested with another...
  6. Only series x dropping wifi connection at random, it's not my network

in XboX Insiders
    Only series x dropping wifi connection at random, it's not my network: I'll explain this as best as I can. I have had 2 series x consoles now, both will randomly drop my wifi connection, an issue that only occurs on this console. This was never an issue with my Xbox...
  7. Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone had any issues (aside from PC connectivity) with the Elite 2 controllers after...: I haven't updated yet since I've heard people talking about weird thumbstick problems with updates in the past. I don't mind updating the controller if the only issue is PC connectivity, but I...
  8. Xbox Elite V2 and XSX Controllers issue when connected to PC after update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite V2 and XSX Controllers issue when connected to PC after update.: I updated both my Elite V2 and XSX controllers so they can switch back and forth from my console to my pc with bluetooth and although that is working fine there is another issue. When I connect my...
  9. My Media Drives No Longer Connect

in XboX Insiders
    My Media Drives No Longer Connect: Hoping someone can help me out. I was using an external USB drive on my Series X in both Retail and Dev mode since launch. Had it configured for media use. That is until last week when it was no...
  10. At a loss with my Series S' connection based issues.

in XboX Insiders
    At a loss with my Series S' connection based issues.: Ok so keep in mind, when it comes to technology of any kind, I am a complete idiot. So if any of this turns out to be common knowledge the I'm sorry in advance. To get into it, I recently bought a...