Connection

Discus and support Connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I fix the UPnp not successful message 9ef421be-36cc-43fa-9dce-e3a157151b3e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by coryreese2, Jan 12, 2022.

1. coryreese2
    coryreese2 Guest

Connection

How do I fix the UPnp not successful message

:)

coryreese2, Jan 12, 2022
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. CYA007 Win User

To connect or not to connect

If all the steps above don’t work. I would suggest you to contact Xbox Support and thank you for using the forum.
Thema:

Connection

1. Connection - Similar Threads - Connection

2. cannot connect xbox directly to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot connect xbox directly to pc: need help, i do not want to stream my xbox, i want to connect it via hdmi 413a4458-179d-41be-926e-b43818c285c2
  3. Wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection: I’m having trouble connecting my Xbox via wired connection, had absolutely no issues with my old Xbox and it keeps fluctuating between connected and not connected, I have power cycled it, reset my...
  4. Xbox elite 2 won't connect to pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 won't connect to pc: Hello I just bought a series 2 Elite controller. When I connect the controller to my pc it just says "not seeing your controller? unfortunately, this app does not currently support your...
  5. Xbox Series X won't connect to Internet/Xbox LIve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't connect to Internet/Xbox LIve: Hello Everyone! A couple days ago the internet in my apartment complex went down. It recently came back and is working great for my laptop and phone. Although it seems that my Xbox Series X can't...
  6. Network Connectivity Issues with Ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    Network Connectivity Issues with Ethernet: Why do I still continue having network connectivity issues when using a ethernet cable? My console works just fine when connected wirelessly but when connected by ethernet, it'll connect to...
  7. Controllers not staying connected to my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers not staying connected to my Xbox One S: I'm having intermittent connection issues between my controllers and console. I have tried using three different controllers and all three of them have disconnected from my console at any given...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 convoy connection trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 convoy connection trouble: i don't have any issues with connecting to Multiplayer and don not receiving a DNS error message in game, i can not connet to friends convoy PC WIN 10 Нет никких проблем при подключении к Horizon...
  9. Issues Connecting with Stealth 700 Gen 1 Headset in Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues Connecting with Stealth 700 Gen 1 Headset in Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring.: Have any of you experienced any issues with connecting to the Xbox via a wireless headset while in the Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring? I was wondering because my Stealth 700 Gen 1 Turtle Beach Headset...
  10. minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world: when i play minecraft i can play with my brother even my friend from other countries can join but my friend that at the same country with me cant join its say unable to connect to the world even i...