Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...

Discus and support Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...

/u/Deadmandoom963, Feb 11, 2020
  2. NorvalAddison Win User

Xbox One X Dolby Atmos stopped working.

***UPDATE***

I unplugged my amp, Xbox One X and HDMI cables out over night. Sounds excessive but it’s worked. It’s all back working fine. Must be a connection issue between the Xbox and the amp.

Hope someone can find this useful if it halpens to them. It’ll annoy me if this keep happening thoigh. Cant be good for the console surely if youre plugging and unplugging all the time.

Ackis thanks for your help in trying to resolve this.
  3. N7 PINK QUEEN Win User

Can't connect the Xbox App

Hello? The problem is still not solved. Can someone help me connect the xbox app to my xbox?

There has never been a "code" that I can type in.

I cannot login onto the app itself, on my android tablet, as it goes to a black screen and does nothing else.

I'd really appreciate it if someone actually took the time to help me solve this problem. Like, seriously...
  4. Darkbloodwolf44 Win User

Can not buy anything on xboxlive market place or xbox.com

Now I ask again can someone help before I just demand my money back I have done ALL fixs on the forums Xbox support will just send me in circles so can someone help me WITHOUT copy and pasting please?
  5. xXBluDaze Win User

Need help with my Netflix app

Hey VapidWriter5219, i have tried that and it did not work for me. On my mobile hotspot the Netflix app worked great but when i signed in to my home wifi, it immediately crashed after 4 minutes if streaming. I feel like Xbox needs to put out an update that
    will fix this issue because it is really annoying having to put up with this, also its not just my Netflix app, but other apps like Youtube, xbox video, and hulu crash as well. Like i said before, it cant be my internet because all these apps work just fine
    on my other devices, so everything points to my xbox being the main culprit. Another thing i should add is that when these apps crash, it causes my router to crash as well, by losing broadband and internet connection. If someone could please help i would appreciate
    it.
  6. Whiskey the Fox Win User

Common Problem with Connections: Mine

He is the only person I can't connect to and I am the only person he can't connect to. I tried all the connection tests in the help thing and we still can't fix it. Nothing changed. Private chat doesn't work between us and we can only communicate in messages.
Thema:

Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix...

1. Connections between my xbox to this app is not working at all. Can someone help me to fix... - Similar Threads - Connections between app

2. Xbox 360 connection between my hotspot error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox 360 connection between my hotspot error: I get a ip error when trying to connect my xbox 360 to my velocity hotspot 2dead82f-7047-47d9-9ea8-2029553e97e9
  3. Connection issues between Xbox One S Controller and Windows 10 via Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection issues between Xbox One S Controller and Windows 10 via Bluetooth): I've been using my Xbox One S Controller with my Windows 10 PC for about a month using bluetooth and it worked pretty good up till recently. When I turn on the controller's discovery mode, my PC...
  4. Connecting/ Pairing between XBONE Elite and Adapter don't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting/ Pairing between XBONE Elite and Adapter don't work: Hi All, since yesterday i had a mysterious problem and can't find a solution. My configuration: XBONE Elite Controller and Wireless Adapter on Windows 10 (latest Version). On Sunday, everythink...
  5. Internet connection sharing between a VPN laptop and an xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection sharing between a VPN laptop and an xbox one: Hello readers. My situation is, I want to connect my laptop that has VPN enabled on it to my Xbox via an ethernet cable. Basically its Xbox one > ethernet cable> Laptop with VPN activated on it>...
  6. Loosing the connection between my controler and my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loosing the connection between my controler and my xbox one s: Very frequently, almost every day, when I turn on my xbox one, my controler is disconnected. When I try to turn on my controler the xbox sign light just flashing then turn off....
  7. Can't connect between Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect between Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Switch: I have Minecraft on both my PC and Switch and tried to connect my Switch to one of my Windows 10 worlds and it loads it for a while and then says "can't connect to world" They're on the 1.5.3...
  8. Loosing the connection between my controler and my xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loosing the connection between my controler and my xbox one s: Very frequently, almost every day, when I turn on my xbox one, my controler is disconnected. When I try to turn on my controler the xbox sign light just flashing then turn off....
  9. Wired Connection Between PC and Xbox One Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Connection Between PC and Xbox One Controller Issues: I recently bought a data sync cable so that I could play steam games with my Xbox one controller. Earlier today when I opened it, after a small amount of time sorting it out, it worked fine, for...
  10. Difference in wifi connection between xbox one and xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difference in wifi connection between xbox one and xbox one s: As the title says, i had an xbox one but the connection to internet via wi fi was so slow, compaired to my ps4 pro which is fast. Does the xbox one s improve on it ? before anyone asks wired...