Connectivity Controller Issues

Discus and support Connectivity Controller Issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey everybody, So, when I first plugged my controller into my PC (It doesn't have Bluetooth, so it connects with a USB cable) it was fine, responsive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rayvnwingz, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Rayvnwingz
    Rayvnwingz Guest

Hey everybody,

So, when I first plugged my controller into my PC (It doesn't have Bluetooth, so it connects with a USB cable) it was fine, responsive and did everything it needed to.

Then one day, my PC thought my controller was my internet (anybody else had this issue?). So, disconnected and reconnected it all up; only to have my controller not hook up at all anymore. It turns on, it flashes (hooks up to my Xbox One wirelessly fine,
    seems to hook up wired fine as well? I don't have a screen on it yet).

I went through the virtual assistant online and it tells me to replace the controller - is the controller really broken though?

If someone could help me out, that would be super duper awesome.

Rayvn

:)

Rayvnwingz, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Controller Connection Issue

Hey there LaBollita! Thanks for getting back to us with that info!

Based on what you've told us (the same issue happens on multiple games and multiple consoles), we need to start looking for the common factors. My first instinct is to think that the issue lies with the controllers (and it very well might). However, the issue
    might also lie with the play and charge kit, since that was also a common factor.

Were these controllers connected to the console via the play and charge kit when you were performing these tests?

If you can, try these controllers out without having the play and charge kit connected. Also, try some completely different controllers (like a friend or family member's controllers) on your console without any play and charge kits connected.

Let us know how those tests go and we'll be standing by to hear from you. =)
  3. Rayvnwingz Win User

I didn't even think of that...I'll give it a try!!

Thanks
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi Rayvn,

Have you tried syncing the controller to another Xbox One console? In doing this test you can see whether or not the problem lies in your console no longer recognizing your controller or your controller not recognizing your console. If its the latter, then
    I'm afraid you might need to buy a new controller.
  5. LaBollita Win User

1) I did use the controllers when testing on the second console.

2) No, the controllers are just regular Microsoft controllers. I also use the same NYKO brand play and charge kit for both.

3) They just came up within the past week.

4) I have also tried other games as well, some downloaded and some on disc.

5) A separate hard drive was used to test.
  6. LaBollita Win User

I tried it on another console with a different Xbox live Gamertag and it still slows and skips.
Thema:

1. Connectivity Controller Issues - Similar Threads - Connectivity Controller Issues

2. Xbox One S 컨트롤러 블루투스 연결 문제 (Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth connectivity issue)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S 컨트롤러 블루투스 연결 문제 (Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth connectivity issue): PC에 Xbox One S 컨트롤러를 블루투스로 연결하 하는데 페어링 도중 "PIN을 확인하 다시연결해 주세요" 라는 오류 메세지가 뜹니다. 휴대폰에는 페어링이 잘되는걸 봐서는 호환성 문 거나 BT모듈 문 같습니다. BT장치: CSR4.0 (CSR 8510, BT4.0) 윈도우10 사용중입니다. 연결 방법이 없을까요?...
  3. HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows: My controller and adapter have been humming along nicely for months until a few days ago. Now the controller works fine when connected by USB and the adapter is installed and blinks when I press...
  4. Xbox controller and live connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller and live connection issues: My controller will sometimes connect and if it does it will only last for about 30 seconds. Also, when my controller gets disconnected, my xbox will sign me out of live and say there is connection...
  5. Connection issues between Xbox One S Controller and Windows 10 via Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection issues between Xbox One S Controller and Windows 10 via Bluetooth): I've been using my Xbox One S Controller with my Windows 10 PC for about a month using bluetooth and it worked pretty good up till recently. When I turn on the controller's discovery mode, my PC...
  6. Xbox One X power on issues and controller connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X power on issues and controller connection issues.: I am going insane. Sometimes when I turn off my one X then turn it back on at a later time I can't start any games or apps causing me to power cycle my console. Once Ive done a hard reset my...
  7. Controller Connection Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Connection Issues: I have been having problems with my Xbox controller disconecting with my previously owned Xbox One S and now my brand new Xbox One X. The problem is whenever I am playing my controller will just...
  8. Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stereo headphones connectivity issue xbox one s wireless controller: Having trouble connecting my sons brand new stereo headset to his new xbox one s wireless controller. Headset is plugged in, settings show headphones connected yet no sounds come through headset....
  9. Controller Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Connection Issue: I have an older Xbox One. Just bought a Microsoft Combat tech Controller. Console doesn't recognize the controller. Controller says to push connection button, then push connection button on...
  10. Xbox Controller - headset connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller - headset connection issues: I purchased an Xbox 1 back in April. This is the one where the controllers do not require an adapter for headsets. It seems like every headset or earbuds my son uses, it does not detect the...