Connectivity issue

Discus and support Connectivity issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connectivity issue Hi, BossBanana! Sorry to hear about your connectivity issues. Have you tried restarting your router? Unplug your router's power... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BossBanana, Jun 10, 2019.

1. BossBanana
    BossBanana Guest

Connectivity issue

Connectivity issue
    Hi, BossBanana!

Sorry to hear about your connectivity issues.

Have you tried restarting your router? Unplug your router's power supply, wait 30 seconds and give it another go. Ensure your Xbox is off while you restart the router. Once your router powers back, turn your Xbox on and try it out.

Let me know if that helps!

SYoXbox!

:)

BossBanana, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

Connectivity issue

1. Connectivity issue - Similar Threads - Connectivity issue

2. Teredo Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Teredo Connection Issue: I keep getting a teredo error message every two games of NBA 2k20 park, so online multiplayer games. I will be in the middle of a game and the connection to xbox live just goes out. I have a...
  3. Why am I having connection issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having connection issues?: I’m really desperate now so hoping someone on here can help. I’ve had a bad internet connection on my Xbox for around two years now meaning that I lag and have packet loss online. It’s recently...
  4. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....
  5. Gears 5 Connection Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Connection Issues: me and my buddy tried to play co-op but everytime we try to connect we are stuck to the never ending connecting issues in game. how can we fix this? PC d64fd500-0203-4cda-8181-7dbd11517513
  6. Wifi connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi connection issues: I moved into college a few days ago and brought my xbox one but it’s not connecting to the wireless network. 9ed30200-3ea3-4786-b741-40d1e653cff7
  7. Xbox 360 connectivity issues on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connectivity issues on my xbox one: I try to play xbox 360 games on my xbox one but when i try to connect to xbox 360 live services it says cannot connect to xbox live my connection on my xboc one is fine so i dont understand why...
  8. Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - connectivity issues and console turning off unexpectedly: My kids received this console last Christmas, so it is only 9 months old. It is used on a Samsung LED TV - 55". We never had a problem with the console but a couple of weeks ago my kids mentioned...
  9. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  10. Xbox One X HDMI connective issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI connective issue: My xbox one x will work fine on my monitor but when I try to connect it to my other TV the HDMI input says that there is no signal. The TV is a TCL and I have tried multiple cords....