Connectivity issues

Discus and support Connectivity issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both my friend as well as me have an open nat type but for some reason, only minecraft glitches out. Trying to connect to the party also gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StefanChristensen1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Connectivity issues

Both my friend as well as me have an open nat type but for some reason, only minecraft glitches out. Trying to connect to the party also gives me issues sometimes. Any idea?

:)

StefanChristensen1, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

Connectivity issues

1. Connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Connectivity issues

2. Xbox Connection Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Connection Issue: Hello all, I have been experiencing a connection issue on my Xbox lately for the past few days. The problem consists of not being able to play my online multiplayer games. The xbox live party chat...
  3. Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Arris Arris TM602: Xbox Connection Issue: Arris (Modems/Gateways) Arris TM602 (Modem): Xbox Connection Issue Try a wired ethernet connection to your network hardware and console. You may be getting signal interference if using WiFi....
  4. Multiplayer Game Connection Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Game Connection Issue: I am currently having this strange bug which does not allow me to play multiplayer games but I can join parties and send messages with no problems... any idea what is happening?...
  5. Xbox Connection Issues

Xbox Connection Issues: Xbox Connection Issues Hello dylansmithWD, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One X is getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live. How often has this error...
  6. Xbox app party connection issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app party connection issues: For a month or so, I’ve been using the xbox app on my phone to talk to my sibling’s group of friends. It was all alright until yesterday. Out of nowhere, the app’s connection with the party...
  7. External hard drive connectivity issue

in XboX Insiders
    External hard drive connectivity issue: Hi, I am in alpha skip and in the last 2 weeks my always connected external hard drive have connectivity issues. When I open my Xbox It's suddenly shows a message like the hard drive is first ever...
  8. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  9. Issue with Talon Media Remote connection

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Talon Media Remote connection: Does the Xbox have to be line of sight for the remote to work? I have my Xbox mounted behind my tv, and the reviews I read said it should work. Yet we are getting no response from the remote...
  10. Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.

Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.: Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live. So here is a current update. After buying a RJ45 Cable and hardwiring it to the router and running it for some time. I have not been booted offline...