Connectivity issues

Discus and support Connectivity issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; about two weeks ago, my college did mandatory maintenance on its wifi. Since then, my xbox has been acting very strange in terms of connectivity... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pyxsul, Oct 9, 2019.

1. pyxsul
    pyxsul Guest

Connectivity issues

about two weeks ago, my college did mandatory maintenance on its wifi. Since then, my xbox has been acting very strange in terms of connectivity issues. First, i am frequently disconnected from parties without receiving leave notifications. First the party
    goes quiet and it shows that there was an error in my network settings. The error code I receive every time is 0x80190199. This code is not in the xbox code search articles. After this i try to check my connection and it says all services are working properly
    with 80+ mbps download and 20+ upload speeds, latency is at 44 ms and packet loss is 0%. My nat type is constantly open.

second, directly after startup, the home screen displays that I need to connect to the internet, yet I’m automatically connected every time my xbox is on and network settings say otherwise. This randomly goes away about 20 mins after start up. If this is
    displayed, i am unable to play any game that requires internet.

third, If i try to appear online, it displays the online notification to my friends every 10-15 mins for no reason. Anything I can do about this? I have tried just about everything I can without reseting my xbox entirely. I can’t turn off and reset the wifi
    either because I’m at college.

:)

pyxsul, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connection issue

Thanks for following up, User. When you say the connection is Free, what does that mean? Do you have the option of using a direct connection between your console and your modem via an ethernet cable? Let us know!
  3. User4375076945 Win User

Connection issue

What Country/State/Province do you live in? France / Picardie

Modem brand & model number: Freebox Revolution

Router brand & model number: Netgear GS108E

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried: the game already worked a week ago

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes - used

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Nat is open that is all I know

Any Error Codes you encounter: no

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Free

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) does not apply, it is a PC game

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  4. AnthonyChamberlain Win User

Connection Issues

Doesnt help we have both opened up our ports thats why im asking the question
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connections Issues.

Really glad to hear it, Cankle J. Game on!
  6. CR0M-EFD29BBB-78F8-4 Win User

Is this a connection issue?

^ this is definitely lag related, but not 100% that its your connection as this happens to everyone at one time or another.
Thema:

Connectivity issues

1. Connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Connectivity issues

2. Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues: Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Issues Hey guys, I've been having issues with multiplayer connection on my Xbox One. We recently got a new modem/router two days ago and it hasn't allowed me to...
  3. Direct Connect Webcam Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Direct Connect Webcam Issues: Hey there! I'm having some issues with my fosman LED USB webcam which has always worked up until now. Since mixer shut down, I've been working with Lightstream a lot and they've been invaluable...
  4. “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!: I have spokn wih Xbox tech support on seveal occassions via chat and direct conversation but the issue continues to irritate me. I’ve been told and read about checking my network connectivity,...
  5. Account/Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account/Connection Issue: Hi, this post is most definitely going to be everywhere because im not sure what is going on. So first things first i play off a hotspot which runs and updates my games and parties on Xbox One...
  6. Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Wi-Fi issue used to connect to wireless but ever since I put and Ethernet...: Ive had this issue for about 2 years now and never bother to fix it but i cant go anywhere with my xbox unless i have an ethernet plugged into the back ive tried soft factory reset and everything...
  7. Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update error during factory reset after network connection issues. Error code...: I've run into a problem with my Xbox and I don't know how to solve it. I was having an issue where the Xbox connecting to the network but when I tried to access any content that requires network...
  8. Console companion connection issues to XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Console companion connection issues to XBOX: I am trying to stream my xbox to my windows 10 PC, but i cannot connect from the companion app error "we were unable to connect to your console. Make sure your console is still on and connected to...
  9. Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue: So i bought a 500 GB xbox one external hard drive and unboxed it and when i unboxed it, i turned on my xbox one and pluged it in. Everything was fine until i tryed to press the format button on my...
  10. Deep Rock Galactic connectivity issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Deep Rock Galactic connectivity issues: I bought the Microsoft Store Deep Rock Galactic Ultimate edition but since I did the online connectivity is broken. I cannot either join a game or no one can join my game no matter what I tried....