Connectivity

Discus and support Connectivity in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connectivity There are so many factors that can cause issues with a network connection. Local settings, local gear, cables, distance, interference,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by d3monkid12, Apr 2, 2019.

1. d3monkid12
    d3monkid12 Guest

Connectivity

Connectivity
    Plus it's not just AT&T and Microsoft as companies in the picture. So many other factors play as well - how your data gets from one point to another for example.

:)

d3monkid12, Apr 2, 2019
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. WIREMONKEY Win User

Connected But Not Connected

I have this problem -- and believe I've tried everything in the universe to get around it.
Thema:

Connectivity

1. Connectivity - Similar Threads - Connectivity

2. How to force connection via ethernet

in XBoX on Windows
    How to force connection via ethernet: For the last few days ive been having issues streaming my xbox to my pc. My xbox only allows connection when my pc is connected to the router via WI-FI. Both the xbox and pc are connected to my...
  3. Minecraft-keine Verbindung zum Server [Translation-Minecraft - no connection to the server]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft-keine Verbindung zum Server [Translation-Minecraft - no connection to the server]: Ich will mit meinem Freund Minecraft zocken aber das geht nicht. Immer wenn ich joinen will steht da "keine Verbindung zur Welt". Er spielt auf Pc und ich auf xbox. Ich habe die NAT schon getestet...
  4. BFV unable to connect to EA servers

in XboX Insiders
    BFV unable to connect to EA servers: I'm posting here because this issue has only started happening after performing a console update a couple of days ago. I updated the console with a 3.9GB patch the other night and everything...
  5. Xbox won’t connect to wireless internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to wireless internet: When i log onto my Xbox One it says “youll need internet for this” and the only option that comes up is the cancel button. I hit it and then it says “connect to xbox live” although im signed into...
  6. Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil [Translate] Xbox no longer connects to my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil [Translate] Xbox no longer connects to my profile: Olá boa noite, após algumas quedas de energia na minha cidade meu Xbox não conecta mais em meu perfil estando online na minha internet, porém colocando ele offline conecta mas assim que conecto...
  7. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...: [img] Help? Someone? ea54d800-dda2-4a8f-bff6-a9f38e80f637
  8. Teredo is unable to Qualify and Server Connectivity Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to Qualify and Server Connectivity Blocked: Firstly, I just want to say that this is sort of a mix of two problems, that I believe are connected. For roughly the past year and a half, when using the Windows 10 Xbox App, it would tell me...
  9. Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Подключение геймпада через ресивер к ноутбуку [Translate] Connect the controller via a...: Здравствуйте, у меня не получается подключить беспроводной геймпад к ноутбуку через ресивер. При этом сам ноутбук как будто видит ресивер, но как средство управления, при этом лампочка мигает, а...
  10. Xbox One not updating apps while connected to hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not updating apps while connected to hotspot: I have an Xbox One and I have been using it connected to my LTE hotspot for some time. I can play online games, and even download large apps. But when it comes time to update a game or app, it...