Connectivity

Discus and support Connectivity in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connectivity There are so many factors that can cause issues with a network connection. Local settings, local gear, cables, distance, interference,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by d3monkid12, Apr 2, 2019.

1. d3monkid12
    d3monkid12 Guest

Connectivity

Connectivity
    Plus it's not just AT&T and Microsoft as companies in the picture. So many other factors play as well - how your data gets from one point to another for example.

:)

d3monkid12, Apr 2, 2019
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. WIREMONKEY Win User

Connected But Not Connected

I have this problem -- and believe I've tried everything in the universe to get around it.
Thema:

Connectivity

1. Connectivity - Similar Threads - Connectivity

2. Cant connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to Xbox Live: I cannot connect to Xbox live on either of my two consoles, Xbox app in windows 10 or from my phone. I tried connecting to my neighbors internet and it still didn't work. All my other internet...
  3. Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer: Iv been trying to play online but when the game loads it then says cant load ur game save or the game loads fine but i go to play online an i get a message saying can not connect to live servers ?...
  4. Cant play online but connection is good

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play online but connection is good: My network is connected. My Nat type is Open. All services are available but im not able to play games online still. It will sync data and time out and unable to play any games online. Everything...
  5. xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter: I have the problem that the Xbox controller does not connect to the adapter. The small light on the adapter flashes, but the controller gets no connection. d6e584bc-c319-4dcd-81be-37fba109fc6f
  6. Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi: Xbox One can't connect to Verizon WiFi Hello Tara, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network. We recommend...
  7. : Can not connect to new router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can not connect to new router: : Can not connect to new router (DLink DIR-882) Hello Chappy62, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability for your Xbox One console to connect to your home network....
  8. Internet connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Internet connection: Xbox 360 worked fine off of verizon hotspot before connecting to xfinity now go and try and reconnect to my hotspot xbox picks up great signal strength but wont connect...
  9. 42PG20D: xbox won't connect to tv invalid format

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: xbox won't connect to tv invalid format: 42PG20D: xbox won't connect to tv invalid format Hi there Jadekira86, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Video resolution. I recommend...
  10. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38