Connectivity

Discus and support Connectivity in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connectivity There are so many factors that can cause issues with a network connection. Local settings, local gear, cables, distance, interference,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by d3monkid12, Apr 2, 2019.

1. d3monkid12
    d3monkid12 Guest

Connectivity

Connectivity
    Plus it's not just AT&T and Microsoft as companies in the picture. So many other factors play as well - how your data gets from one point to another for example.

:)

d3monkid12, Apr 2, 2019
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. WIREMONKEY Win User

Connected But Not Connected

I have this problem -- and believe I've tried everything in the universe to get around it.
Thema:

Connectivity

1. Connectivity - Similar Threads - Connectivity

2. Xbox one isn't connecting to mobile hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one isn't connecting to mobile hotspot: Hi For some reason my xbox will not connect to my mobile hotspot. I know there is nothing wrong with it because my laptop can connect to it. I know there is nothing wrong with the xbox...
  3. Connecting my xbox one to m laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting my xbox one to m laptop: Im trying to connect my xbox one s to my probook but it wont work it says i have to update drivers then when i do the scan for the update it says that no drivers can be found...
  4. J’arrive pas à me connecter -[Translation - I can not log in]

in XBoX on Mobile
    J’arrive pas à me connecter -[Translation - I can not log in]: J’ai toujours le même problème quand je me connecte sur Xbox alors que j’ai un compte -[Translation - I still have the same problem when I connect to Xbox while I have an account] [img]...
  5. "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One: Pretty much all my friends and I are unable to connect to each other in Minecraft windows 10 for Xbox. We've played for YEARS with no issue until a couple of weeks ago. We've tried everything:...
  6. Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One- Can connect to Xbox Live but can't connect to servers?: I've recently moved into a new house with a new wifi router. I've connected my Xbox One via an ethernet cable, I am able to connect to Xbox Live through this and I also get good upload and...
  7. I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360: Hi, i can't connect on xbox live with my 360. It say error  8015D002 wrong password or email , if you have 2 step verification put a password. I checked my email and the password they are...
  8. XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.: In a previous post that is now locked, I'm having the same issue. I have my Xbox One S connected HDMI through my Yamaha receiver RX-A1080. Everytime I turn on my Xbox, it turns on my receiver...
  9. connected headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    connected headset: i go to assigned my headset to my controller but it says not assigned & firmware says 3.1.122.0 but it won't let me update it or do anything but i hear out of it but sometime sound goes out...
  10. My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4.: My Xbox One S won't connect to Xbox Live using ipv4, and will only connect using ipv6. This is really annoying because I can only get a stable ipv6 connection when the stars are aligned, and the...