Connectivity

Discus and support Connectivity in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connectivity There are so many factors that can cause issues with a network connection. Local settings, local gear, cables, distance, interference,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by d3monkid12, Apr 2, 2019.

1. d3monkid12
    d3monkid12 Guest

Connectivity

Connectivity
    Plus it's not just AT&T and Microsoft as companies in the picture. So many other factors play as well - how your data gets from one point to another for example.

:)

d3monkid12, Apr 2, 2019
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. CYA007 Win User

To connect or not to connect

If all the steps above don’t work. I would suggest you to contact Xbox Support and thank you for using the forum.
Thema:

Connectivity

1. Connectivity - Similar Threads - Connectivity

2. My Xbox won’t connect to none of my new Samsung TVs

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect to none of my new Samsung TVs: My xbox wont connect to my samsung tv at all i use a ps4 & it worked perfectly fine but my xbox wont connect i plugged my xbox to a different tv & it worked but i had to reset the resolution on my...
  3. PC to Xbox Minecraft connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC to Xbox Minecraft connection: My son and I play Minecraft together, with him on the Xbox and myself on the PC. The Xbox version had an update almost two weeks ago and the PC version still hasn't caught up. I've tried 'search...
  4. : xbox 360 connection problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : xbox 360 connection problem: : xbox 360 connection problem Xbox 360 operating system versions and system updates The list below shows you the current Xbox 360 operating system version number, and what features were added or...
  5. Minecraft " connection au monde impossible" [Minecraft "Connection to the Impossible World"]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft " connection au monde impossible" [Minecraft "Connection to the Impossible World"]: Bonjour, Cel fait 4 jours que j'essaye en persistant tout les jours rejoindre mes amis sur ma console mais après le chargement un message me dis " connection au monde impossible" j'ai...
  6. Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issues: won't connect to live, won't let me add account back, and can't reset console: I'll give as much information as I can about the issue I've been having. A couple of days ago, I came home to get on Xbox and I noticed that it wasn't connecting to Xbox live. We've had some WiFi...
  7. Xbox Connect Problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Connect Problem: Hey! Im having problems with the xbox controller, My xbox controller doesnt work when i want to connect the Xbox controller on my iPad, My iPad has the newest iPadOS, The controller has the last...
  8. Any advice to get a better connection over streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice to get a better connection over streaming?: I keep getting Network issues when streaming over normal WiFi. Also, it seems when playing GTA I can’t shoot whenever I press the Right Trigger. Any advice. Btw: I’m over a wireless connection,...
  9. Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not connecting to Xbox Live when playing backwards compatible games.: Hello, I have searched far a wide for a solution to my question. It seems others have had a similar issue, but there is no clear solution. My problems is: I can connect to xbox live at my home...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Unable to Connect.: I bought and downloaded Minecraft last night, I was able to connect to a friends server just fine. I tried again today and I get the "Unable to connect" error. I've tried every step and solution I...