connectivity

Discus and support connectivity in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i don't know how to connect my xbox one controller 0da38fd5-f124-49ab-bbbc-024d253e716c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ichigokirito977, Sep 4, 2019.

1. connectivity

i don't know how to connect my xbox one controller

:)

Ichigokirito977, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. CYA007 Win User

To connect or not to connect

If all the steps above don’t work. I would suggest you to contact Xbox Support and thank you for using the forum.
Thema:

connectivity

1. connectivity - Similar Threads - connectivity

2. Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep losing connection when playing the newer Gears of Wars games: So recently i got both gow4 and 5, finished the campaign nicely but when i tried to play online multiplayer (mostly horde) i ran up to the problem of losing connection every single time. It starts...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 (Unable to connect to world) with both pc connecting to pc world: so my friend just bought the minecraft windows 10 edition because we wanted to play together, but we have a really annoying problem he can not join to my world and the other way around, but the...
  4. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game for my Xbox One. When I started the game, it said that I was disconnected from Xbox live. I tried to sign in, but the game wouldn't let me and I can't save....
  6. NAT : Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked.

in XBoX on Windows
    NAT : Teredo is unable to qualify ; Server connectivity blocked.: Nothing I saw on the internet worked, and I can't play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer because of the teredo issue. 9fa83e26-0adf-465f-8236-034f03a66416
  7. Minecraft Connectivity Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Connectivity Issues: Hi, I'm having some trouble wih Minecraft. My WiFi is working fine ans I never had this issue before. I load up Minecraft and I can't connect to multiplayer games or to friends. All it says for...
  8. Unanswered Xbox 360 connectivity problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unanswered Xbox 360 connectivity problem...: I originally submitted a support request for this on September 9, so far there have been no responses to it (other than my own with a small update). In the off-chance that I unknowingly chose the...
  9. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4 - SOLVED!: Hi guys, I was trying to play with friends in Minecraft (PS4) for many weeks but always I read the msg "unable to connect to the world", I read a lot of "hacks" to fix this issue but nothing...
  10. Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox live on backward compatible Xbox 360 games: I have had a promblem with connecting to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 backwards compatible games. This has lead me to not being able to download accounts or play online. I have tried everything...