connectivity

Discus and support connectivity in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i don't know how to connect my xbox one controller 0da38fd5-f124-49ab-bbbc-024d253e716c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ichigokirito977, Sep 4, 2019.

1. connectivity

i don't know how to connect my xbox one controller

:)

Ichigokirito977, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

Connected but not connected.

I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  3. romeoskullz Win User

Having the same issue

Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

Every time I update issues arise

And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

Very frustrating
  4. Badle1711 Win User

My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  5. O8NJ Win User

Connected But Not Connected

i have this same problem can someone help
  6. WIREMONKEY Win User

Connected But Not Connected

I have this problem -- and believe I've tried everything in the universe to get around it.
Thema:

connectivity

1. connectivity - Similar Threads - connectivity

2. original xbox connection issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    original xbox connection issues: I recently purchased an orginal xbox and 360 to go along with my xbox 1x.i have internet on my x1 and my 360 but cant seem to get the original xbox to connect to the internet....
  3. : Network connection issues when console update is required

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Network connection issues when console update is required: : Network connection issues when console update is required Usually a lot of users reports getting error in updates using wireless connections, because some time happens that the connection gets...
  4. Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...: Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4 Hi GavinBurton Please try clearing your MAC Address and then restart your console Clearing...
  5. Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com a conexão no Xbox One (Problems connecting to Xbox One): ALGUÉM POR FAVOR ME AJUDA, NO MEU XBOX MEU PING EM JOGOS ONLINE SEMPRE FICA TRAVADO EM 200, SENDO QUE MINHA INTERNET É DE 200 MEGAS, PENSAVA QUE O PROBLEMA ESTAVA NA OPERADORA, MAS EM TODOS OS...
  6. Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection: Hello. I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years on my PC. Now it says it can't log in and I get this error message: 0x800704cf. Happens when I try to use Microsoft Store on my...
  7. Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...: Hopefully someone out there can answer this question, I have 2 external hard drives hooked up to my Xbox One X with a third sitting downstairs with nothing to do except wait due to the fact I have...
  8. Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...: So I have the issue where my mic isn't picking anything up although the audio works just fine. This only started happening a few months ago. I'd literally tried everything except for this one...
  9. Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Connect To Xbox Live: I can’t connect to Xbox live and every time I try a window pops up with the error 0x80040900 and tells me to restart the console. I tried restarting the console several times but the same thing...
  10. "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to connect to world" when friend on Switch is in Xbox friend's world: So I hope this is in the right section. Here's the issue: My friend on XBone has a world. Whenever I'm in it (I'm on W10 edition), our friend on the Switch can't join. If Switch friend is in...