Considering Xbox Live Free Trial Codes

Discus and support Considering Xbox Live Free Trial Codes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As is illustrated in here, http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/your-free-7-days-trial-tested-on-may-22.1140330/ I will save any further... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YuxiHuang, May 26, 2014.

1. YuxiHuang
    YuxiHuang Guest

YuxiHuang, May 26, 2014
  2. YuxiHuang
    YuxiHuang Guest
    YuxiHuang, May 26, 2014
  3. GetFresh
    GetFresh Guest
    Free Month Promo Codes

Some games come with a free trial of Xbox Live for a certain amount of time, mostly just a 48 hour trial. When you first buy the game new, within the box there's a sheet of paper with a code for Xbox Live. I have gotten two codes when I bought Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I've never seen a one month code.

GetFresh, May 26, 2014
  4. Tomesso Win User

Xbox Live Gold

Hi there,

The Xbox Live Trial codes are available when you purchase games or console bundles. The prepaid code for the free trial can be a 2, 3 or 14 day Xbox Live Gold trial membership. To know more about Xbox Live Free Trial
    membership, you may go to How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription.

I hope this helps.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Redeeming 1 Month code for Xbox Live

[quote user="VisageOfAnAngel"]

You cannot redeem a free trial code while you have a current subscription...

[/quote]

I wouldn't consider it a free trial. As I paid for it basically when I purchased food at McDonalds.

The email I received for it states the following. "You have won an Xbox Live Gold Membership (One Month). Approximate retail value: $10."

It's basically like going to the store and buying a one month card. Would you consider that a free month?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one S - 14 day xbox gold trial

It would help if you read it correctly

14day trials aren't gold trials

Games with Gold available if I'm on a 30-day Xbox Live Gold credit card trial?

You're eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

What kind of Xbox Live Gold trials are eligible?

You're eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial. You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid
    membership begins
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I got gold and cant get free gold games

Were you using a 14 day trial before you redeemed this code ?

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial.
    You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid membership begins.
  8. michelegomez Win User

Game

the only codes I see are on a paper for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XOBOX GAME PASS (free trials). are these the codes to get the game?
Thema:

1. Considering Xbox Live Free Trial Codes - Similar Threads - Considering Live Free

2. Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...

in XboX Insiders
    Would like MS to consider updating OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update...: I'm a regular Xbox One user (not insider). I hope that MS will continue to update their OSU1 files to correspond with the current system update release because some of us just can't update the OS...
  3. What is considered to be "offensive language"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is considered to be "offensive language"?: So sorry for the grammar I don't really care about it but as the title says what is considered to be offensive i.e does that only include language? Also, does Microsoft look at your bio when...
  4. Do you consider xbox ecosystem safe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you consider xbox ecosystem safe?: Please, let me hear your thoughts, problems, suggestions. We try to make it safe as possible. Whish you all good second day in the week. Hoping is going to be gamming day among other things you...
  5. Is gaming now considered mainstream.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is gaming now considered mainstream.: I remember reading a while back that Gaming was overtaking Hollywood in terms of revenue so I would assume that by now it's larger making it more mainstream than TV and movies....
  6. Would you consider a large amount of playtime to be showing of skill or lack of skill.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you consider a large amount of playtime to be showing of skill or lack of skill.: People are going to put more time into the games they enjoy. Sure you may get better at a title the more you play, but it's really irrelevant if you're just playing to have fun....
  7. gammer tag considered inproper

in XBoX on Consoles
    gammer tag considered inproper: I have a friend who is trying to make a clan tag for WWII,and he s getting a message stating its profanity. Is this a new thing or does it have to do with his settings. Thanx in advance,...
  8. Xbox live gamertag I had for 14 years was considered inappropriate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gamertag I had for 14 years was considered inappropriate: I had the gamertag "axis88" for over 10 years, and never had any problems. two days ago i notice my name was changed. Thinking it was a glitch i signed out but it still remained. Eventually saw...
  9. What kind of equipment is considered a TOS offense for xbox live use

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of equipment is considered a TOS offense for xbox live use: quick question; I have notice surge in xbox users using mouse and keyboard adapter such as XIM and hori pads mouse adapter to play online competitive games. I just was wondering what is Xbox's...
  10. considering Xbox Live free trials

in XBoX on Consoles
    considering Xbox Live free trials: As is detailedly stated in here, http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/your-free-7-days-trial-tested-on-may-22.1140330/ I will save any further elaborations and let you guys figure it out by...