Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound

Discus and support Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So title says it all I have no sound at all through speakers bluetooth or wired headset. The stream seems to be fine, almost no lag, I just have zero... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beasmezit, Nov 19, 2019.

1. /u/Beasmezit
    /u/Beasmezit Guest

So title says it all I have no sound at all through speakers bluetooth or wired headset. The stream seems to be fine, almost no lag, I just have zero sound. Any one know how to fix this?

I have the galaxy tab A and galaxy s9+ if that matters

submitted by /u/Beasmezit
    [link] [comments]

/u/Beasmezit, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Skepticality Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

It is a streaming service that you’ll be able to use to play games on any device like a phone or tablet
  3. skys7 Win User

it's all Aack Basswards

Yap but what do I have to do to get it streamed on my phone or tablet? :p
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

xbox music not free to xbox gold?

You can only stream for free on a Windows 8 PC or Tablet. Xbox Music pass is required to stream on other devices such as your phone or Xbox.
  5. DjAmpB Win User

No System Video Player on Xbox One?

Download Skifta app. Connect to your wifi , open the XB1 video app, the navigate to the file to stream on your phone or tablet and viola, you can stream on XB1.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

With the plan to dominate the streaming market, Microsoft will be present on all devices. Cell phones, tablets, smart TVs, microwaves, refrigerators ...
Thema:

1. Consol streaming to phone or tablet no sound - Similar Threads - Consol streaming phone

2. Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox console companion game stream mic not working: I didn't know this was even an option it had until recently, but it doesn't even work for me... Does it work for anyone else, if so, any ideas on how to get it working?...
  3. Console streaming dont need VPN anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming dont need VPN anymore: This is my second morning when Microsoft make me happy. The first one is when I was accepted on Project xcloud. Anyway from this morning I realized that I dont need to use a VPN when start the...
  4. When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...

in XboX Insiders
    When console streaming the resolution is stuck on 640x480 unless the TV connected to the...: As the title says the console resolution is stuck on 640x480 with no other options in the Xbox's device settings. If I turn the TV on though (connected to the Xbox via HDMI) then then the...
  5. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox console streaming to mobile help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console streaming to mobile help.: so I'm trying to stream my Xbox console to my phone but its a bit confusing, so I have an Xbox, a Bluetooth controller, a compatible phone, im and insider, I have the insider hub app I have the...
  7. Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming / project Xcloud on Fire tv!: Last week I was able to boot up and play either console streaming or project Xcloud on my fire TV! Now when I load up the app it won't let me navigate, I have installed the latest version. Anyone...
  8. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  9. Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console and phone need to be on the same WiFi for console streaming?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  10. How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]