Console and Controller

Discus and support Console and Controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With this ASA update the controller's bug stills appearing. The bug is: When you trying to start the console with the controller, the controller only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Console and Controller

With this ASA update the controller's bug stills appearing. The bug is: When you trying to start the console with the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the Xbox.

The bug appears if you disconnect the console and plug in again to the electricity.

*I have reported this bug the last week

submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Meta77 Win User

controler and consol

Ok try to explain it a little better.

What may be the problem is that it is a dead controller but cannot be for sure based on the info.
  3. RevJynxed Win User

Controller or Console?

Yeah, done that. The issue keeps cropping up. Steady white on the brick. I've also already tried to "reset" the brick by unplugging both from the wall and console until the charge dissipated.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Controller or Console?

Sorry to hear that you're having these issues. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it completely shuts down then unplug everything from it and let it sit for 5 minutes. If the console was plugged into a power bar plug
    it directly into a wall socket when you hook it back up again.
  5. onyxishere Win User

controler and consol

Have you tried re-syncing your controller to the xbox by pressing the sync buttons on both the console and the controller?
  6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Help with Wirless Controller!

[quote user="octi62"]I can turn on the Console with the controller,and the controller of with the console,but the controller flashes all 4 lights and doesn't work.[/quote]

You mentioned this, but how did you turn ON the Console with that same controller if the controller does not connect to the Console?

Just a question out of curiosity =)
Thema:

Console and Controller

1. Console and Controller - Similar Threads - Console Controller

2. Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync: I have an xbox one s and have been having a lot of trouble with the controller staying synced. I have tried factory reset of console, plugging controllers in with usb to update, re syncing,...
  3. I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!

in XboX Insiders
    I have many suggestions, involving controller support, and console streaming!: First of all, controller support. Even if you need to make an app for this (or use the xbox companion app) I would like to see to be able to have multiple controllers connected to a pc/mobile...
  4. Console froze or controller froze

in XboX Insiders
    Console froze or controller froze: My console is kept freezing up or my controller is not responsive when playing on Xbox one x. Does any have this problem? Please help me to fix the problem. This makes the Fourth time that it...
  5. Controller not working upon console startup.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working upon console startup.: Alpha skip ahead on the one x here. I am also using the elite series 2 controller. Upon starting my console, only the Xbox home button is responsive. All other buttons on the controller do not...
  6. Wired XB1 Controller isnt working on my console but it works when connected to my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired XB1 Controller isnt working on my console but it works when connected to my PC: I have a wired controller that has seemed to stop being detected by my XB1. Not sure why but it started when i went to turn my consold off by holding the xbox button and selecting turn console off...
  7. Xbox one controller light flashing when synced to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller light flashing when synced to console: Xbox one controller light constantly flashing even though it is synced to my console. e397dd2e-ab15-42b1-aa6c-fe1f7470824c
  8. Can't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming: Hello, Iv connected to my console on my phone using the console streaming on the game streaming app. All appears okay until i try move in any direction on the home screen. I am able to press A ect...
  9. Console streaming issue with controller firmware?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming issue with controller firmware?: Hi I originally posted this to /r/Xbox one and was recommended to post here. The issue I seem to be running across is whenever I try to set up the ability to console stream to my phone, my...
  10. No controller response after console streaming session

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after console streaming session: Hello! Today I ran into an issue where after playing around with console streaming and xCloud streaming, coming back to console streaming caused my controller inputs other than the guide button...