Console and Controller

Discus and support Console and Controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With this ASA update the controller's bug stills appearing. The bug is: When you trying to start the console with the controller, the controller only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Console and Controller

With this ASA update the controller's bug stills appearing. The bug is: When you trying to start the console with the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the Xbox.

The bug appears if you disconnect the console and plug in again to the electricity.

*I have reported this bug the last week

submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Meta77 Win User

controler and consol

Ok try to explain it a little better.

What may be the problem is that it is a dead controller but cannot be for sure based on the info.
  3. RevJynxed Win User

Controller or Console?

Yeah, done that. The issue keeps cropping up. Steady white on the brick. I've also already tried to "reset" the brick by unplugging both from the wall and console until the charge dissipated.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Controller or Console?

Sorry to hear that you're having these issues. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it completely shuts down then unplug everything from it and let it sit for 5 minutes. If the console was plugged into a power bar plug
    it directly into a wall socket when you hook it back up again.
  5. onyxishere Win User

controler and consol

Have you tried re-syncing your controller to the xbox by pressing the sync buttons on both the console and the controller?
  6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Help with Wirless Controller!

[quote user="octi62"]I can turn on the Console with the controller,and the controller of with the console,but the controller flashes all 4 lights and doesn't work.[/quote]

You mentioned this, but how did you turn ON the Console with that same controller if the controller does not connect to the Console?

Just a question out of curiosity =)
Thema:

Console and Controller

1. Console and Controller - Similar Threads - Console Controller

2. [Alpha] Console not booting via controller on?

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha] Console not booting via controller on?: I have my console tucked in a closet so my toddlers can't screw with it; normally I can boot the console simply by turning on a controller. Lately, though, I just get the hamburger button slowly...
  3. xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller only connecting thru usb and if it's right next to the console power...: Basically what the title says. I've tried new batteries rebooting the console (every way possible) updating everything (controller and xbox) plugging it directly into the wall turning off...
  4. Controller lag- console issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller lag- console issue: Apologies if this has already been answered, but want to give full info for a response. We bought a used XBox One S. When playing on this console, every button/stick on the controller it has a...
  5. Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console.: Okay this has started happening a little while ago, but my xbox one controller just doesn't work on gta v (disc for xbox one) whenever I load up the game I can't move, open the menu or anything on...
  6. How to not turn on console when turning on controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to not turn on console when turning on controller?: Hi, Is there a way to disable turning on console when turning on controller by pressing "X" on controller? Scenario: I have Wireless adapter for Windows 10 and use the controller with both PC...
  7. My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox console and wireless controller all stolen in [Mod removed-personal information]: My xbox console and wireless controller stolen From my home in [Mod removed-personal information] Xbox username [Mod removed-personal information], please place on watch list for stolen xbox...
  8. How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console: Hi, I hope someone can post a solution for this as it's a little frustrating and strange. It can't be the first time someone has asked this question. I found only one other post on this and it...
  9. Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console: Hi I'm having some issues with my controller. The left stick doesn't work correctly and the right trigger motor doesn't work anymore. The thing is that i can't ask for a repair or replacement...
  10. Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned...: Why are my Rechargeable Batterys dieing if my console is turned off? There in red bars. 300fbfb0-9696-4e3e-b711-e0cd2219ab0d