Console ban question

Discus and support Console ban question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, i was curious if an account is banned along with the console, will all of the unbanned accounts on that console get banned because the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bartford, May 25, 2022.

1. Bartford
    Bartford Guest

Console ban question

Hi everyone, i was curious if an account is banned along with the console, will all of the unbanned accounts on that console get banned because the console itself is. Thanks

:)

Bartford, May 25, 2022
  2. Talax Lives Win User

Banned Console Questions

Unless MS does a complete about face, you will:

1) Never find out why.

2) Never get it unlocked.

You've got 3 main choices:

1) Use the banned console offline (no Live).

2) Buy a new console, and transfer everything over (make sure not to transfer anything that was illegaly obtained)

3) If neither of the above is satisfactory, you can also never use another Xbox console again.
  3. TDBroker Win User

Console Banning question

Ok, so I see that lending, transferring etc is against the rules. I like that idea actually. Play with what you have and if you don't have, do without. I've never done it so I have no idea. In case MS is reading this is want to strongly emphasize that I've
    never done it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Console Banning question

To get a console ban for it, I bet they've had multiple stolen accounts linked to their consoles.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Console Banning question

It is against the code of conduct (Don’t lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide access to your account to any individual. ) so yes it is.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Console Banning question

Yup, pretty much what it sounds like. Using an account that's not yours and you don't have permission to use it.
Thema:

Console ban question

1. Console ban question - Similar Threads - Console ban question

2. Console ban question 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban question 2: Hi, i have a second question about console bans. say an account broke tos too many times and got banned along with a console ban on the console that those violations were made on. If that banned...
  3. I was banned from consoles for no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned from consoles for no reason.: I can find no email, no other info regarding this. When I click on "enforcement action" it says user has no enforcement history. When I check online on my account, it congratulates me on no...
  4. My xbox console get banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox console get banned: My xbox console get banned for no reason ,, i still use Microsoft Edge and YT app 0bc91e49-b158-41a0-b372-71847238531a
  5. Question about console ban on xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Question about console ban on xbox console: I have 2 accounts on my xbox series s. one them is my main account and the other is the account i use for game pass subscription(completely legal using gift cards) can this situation result in a...
  6. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  7. A question regarding console bans.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A question regarding console bans.: I’ve dealt with my fair share of extremely toxic modders ruining games and even going as far as to prevent me from playing and even disconnecting me from Xbox Live... and I wanted to know, are...
  8. Question about Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Console ban: Hello I have just came home from classes to discover that I'm unable to play games on xbox live and use party chat I was confused to why this was happening as my account hasn't received an...
  9. Question about console bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about console bans: So I just got done talking with support, and I am unable to play Xbox live, but don't have an active Xbox live suspension on my enforcement page, just a communications suspension. But after...
  10. Console banned hardware question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned hardware question: My account or xbox wasn't banned, i don't do anything but play games and watch netflix on my console but my warranty recently ran out and now my console doesn't scan games anymore.(i can still...