Console ban

Discus and support Console ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a secomd hand console for my daughter and it has been banned i would like it to be banned 116dd871-6aab-4bb0-a14e-b1d4a0f2d4d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joelheffernan31, May 24, 2019.

1. Console ban

I bought a secomd hand console for my daughter and it has been banned i would like it to be banned

:)

joelheffernan31, May 24, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

Banned consoles cannot access Live.

Because a console is banned does not mean an individual's gamertag was banned. The two are not linked that way. If a console is banned but the gamertag is not banned, the gamertag can access Live from an unbanned console.

Assuming the gamertag isn't banned, the banned console owner can buy another console, and assuming they abided by the Terms of Use, continue using Live with their gamertag.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.

5. ExTrA Pulse Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

ok thank you what is section 14 ???? sorry not very good at this we've only used market place once and that was to buy some maps for call of duty and honestly we have done nothing wrong feel totally ripped off to be honest.
  6. SusanMontalvo Win User

exact same thing happend to me....I am out $300 for account theft (thank you so much Microsoft for keeping my credit card info safe) and now withing 30 days out console has been banned
Thema:

Console ban

1. Console ban - Similar Threads - Console ban

2. My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please: My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please 555a6b07-355e-477e-94e9-a0e4dd08d22d
  3. Console cummunication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console cummunication ban: Hello, when i logged on i got a onscreen message that i had received a month long communication ban across my entire console. I checked all of the accounts connected to the Xbox but all have a...
  4. Xbox console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console banned for no reason: So I bought xbox one Several years ago and I went to college and came back no one used it and it got banned for no reason can anyone help me I've read the full terms if conditions and I didn't...
  5. Banimento do console Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 console ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento do console Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 console ban]: Ganhei um Xbox 360 de presente e não me souberam dizer se conectava na Live, fui tentar e apareceu uma mensagem dizendo que o console foi banido, tem alguma forma de desfazer isso ou é...
  6. Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banimento de Console/Banimento da conta do Xbox Live[Console ban / Xbox Live account ban]: Olá pessoal tudo bem com vocês?, estou com algumas dúvidas a respeito do banimento de conta do Xbox Live ou o Banimento do Xbox One de se conectar a internet e jogar online. Se eu logar a minha...
  7. Xbox one console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console ban: I can not seem to get any support or answers on why my Xbox one was console banned. I called Microsoft and they told me to check this enforcement page and I did. I signed into my name and I got a...
  8. Banned Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Console: Hello All, I've read up on the policy stating that if you purchase a 2nd hand Xbox and it's banned for something the other owner did, you'll also suffer the consequences. It's not right, I...
  9. Will doing the following ban my console from Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will doing the following ban my console from Xbox live?: Hello I want to pull apart this old original xbox hard drive to use on my Xbox 360 S. Would doing so ban my account from Xbox live? It's from microsoft, so it should be good? Will it ban me from...
  10. Console banido[Traslation-Console banned]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banido[Traslation-Console banned]: Olá meu filho de seis anos ganhou o xbox e tentou jogar o plantas X zombe mas depois de quatro tentativas tivemos o console banido o que podemos fazer para ele voltar a jogar. É injusto não...