Console ban

Discus and support Console ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a used xbox one s and did a factory reset but im not sure if it was there before or after i did a reset but when I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by milzrocker18, May 29, 2019.

1. milzrocker18
    milzrocker18 Guest

Console ban

Hello,

I recently purchased a used xbox one s and did a factory reset but im not sure if it was there before or after i did a reset but when I was brought back to the home screen I was welcomed with “this console is banned from xbox live.” I talked with customer
    support and they directed me to post here. Im hoping that someone here could help me because it doesnt feel good when you buy a brick. Thank you in advance for any help given.

:)

milzrocker18, May 29, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.

4. ExTrA Pulse Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

ok thank you what is section 14 ???? sorry not very good at this we've only used market place once and that was to buy some maps for call of duty and honestly we have done nothing wrong feel totally ripped off to be honest.
  5. SusanMontalvo Win User

exact same thing happend to me....I am out $300 for account theft (thank you so much Microsoft for keeping my credit card info safe) and now withing 30 days out console has been banned
  6. Talax Lives Win User

don't bother posting there, your post would get deleted anyway.
Thema:

Console ban

1. Console ban - Similar Threads - Console ban

2. Xbox one console banned and user banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console banned and user banned: Hello there. So i got permanently banned for sending a joke to another user. I really regret it and if i could turn back time then i would not have said it. Anyway, i apologised in my case review...
  3. Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]: Hola me banearon mi consola de xbox 360 y no ise nada malo nunca e entrado a xbox live por favor desbaneenme -[Translation - Hi, my xbox 360 console was banned and nothing is ever bad and I...
  4. Second hand console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand console ban: Hello just need some info on Xbox 360 s I just bought from pawn shop it has console ban not sure why but this is my first account and first Xbox and was really hoping to join Xbox live but seems...
  5. STOP BAN CONSOLE!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    STOP BAN CONSOLE!!: You sell people your device and get paid for it!!!! If a person can not live properly and you have blocked it then return the money back to people for it and do not sell it to him anymore!!! You...
  6. STOP BAN CONSOLE!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    STOP BAN CONSOLE!!!!!!: Stop block of the console!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blame the people and not the console!!! It's not her fault that bad hands can hurt people!!! Punish the person and his account!!! You can't block...
  7. Console ban I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban I need help: Does anyone know how to fix this? ive been console banned but i dont know why and on the enforcement website i cant file a case review because there is no shaking hands it jusy says i have a...
  8. Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team, I am writing to you today to talk about my console ban. I have no idea why ive been banned but it all happened suddenly. Ive been banned since Feburary 4th. Ive been to the...
  9. Did i get console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did i get console banned?: I have not been able to connect to xbox live and it just kicked me offline please help dea9ef0e-56ba-40fe-a87e-9c8b0f5c1c73
  10. my xbox console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console ban: hello, recently i have been console banned on xbox and i have no reason why. i haven't received an email about it and on the enforcement website it says i have a perfect record so i can't submit a...