Console ban

Discus and support Console ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a used xbox one s and did a factory reset but im not sure if it was there before or after i did a reset but when I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by milzrocker18, May 29, 2019.

1. milzrocker18
    milzrocker18 Guest

Console ban

Hello,

I recently purchased a used xbox one s and did a factory reset but im not sure if it was there before or after i did a reset but when I was brought back to the home screen I was welcomed with “this console is banned from xbox live.” I talked with customer
    support and they directed me to post here. Im hoping that someone here could help me because it doesnt feel good when you buy a brick. Thank you in advance for any help given.

:)

milzrocker18, May 29, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

Banned consoles cannot access Live.

Because a console is banned does not mean an individual's gamertag was banned. The two are not linked that way. If a console is banned but the gamertag is not banned, the gamertag can access Live from an unbanned console.

Assuming the gamertag isn't banned, the banned console owner can buy another console, and assuming they abided by the Terms of Use, continue using Live with their gamertag.
  4. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.

5. ExTrA Pulse Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

ok thank you what is section 14 ???? sorry not very good at this we've only used market place once and that was to buy some maps for call of duty and honestly we have done nothing wrong feel totally ripped off to be honest.
  6. SusanMontalvo Win User

exact same thing happend to me....I am out $300 for account theft (thank you so much Microsoft for keeping my credit card info safe) and now withing 30 days out console has been banned
Thema:

Console ban

1. Console ban - Similar Threads - Console ban

2. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: My console has been banned but my player reputation is good and thats bad service from microsoft if i now have to go buy a new xbox when i’ve done nothing wrong and stuck to all the microsoft...
  3. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: Why has my console been banned if i have stuck to microsoft rules? 50517c70-b272-47dd-b209-039a0d3f604c
  4. Xbox Console Banned + Enforcement Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Banned + Enforcement Issues: Hello I had woken today deciding to plug in the Xbox One X to find that I have been "Console banned" As soon as i saw this I went straight to the Xbox support page and also the enforcement one...
  5. Console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban: Hello can you plz explain to me why my 10 year old as had a console ban on his console he as no idea why thankyou 47139177-c030-45e5-bc7d-f70540490017
  6. Console banni[Translation-Console banned]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console banni[Translation-Console banned]: Bonjour jai acheter une xbox 360 a un cash converter et apres lavoir installer et acheter les pieces je me suis apercu que la console a ete bannis avant que je l’achete dinc comment puis-je faire...
  7. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  8. Banimento do console sem explicações [Mod Translated - Console ban without explanation]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento do console sem explicações [Mod Translated - Console ban without explanation]: Gostaria de saber sobre esse banimento repentino do xbox 360 porque não lembro de ter cometido nenhum ato que infringir se as regras do xbox porque eu estava jogando na live e no outro dia quando...
  9. Xbox one console banned and user banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console banned and user banned: Hello there. So i got permanently banned for sending a joke to another user. I really regret it and if i could turn back time then i would not have said it. Anyway, i apologised in my case review...
  10. Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]: Hola me banearon mi consola de xbox 360 y no ise nada malo nunca e entrado a xbox live por favor desbaneenme -[Translation - Hi, my xbox 360 console was banned and nothing is ever bad and I...