Console banned

Discus and support Console banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I have been console bannrd because I accidently put up the wrong profile picture. I didnt mean to put up something inappropriate. And I wouldnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CombatBuild, Mar 14, 2019.

1. CombatBuild
    CombatBuild Guest

Console banned

Ok so I have been console

bannrd because I accidently put up the wrong profile picture. I didnt mean to put up something inappropriate. And I wouldnt of put something bad be ause I literally just got off a two week ban from my other account and I wouldnt do anything to prevent me
    from playing for nother two weeks. And I have made a review and it took days for them to answer it and when they did all they blabbered about was the “Microsoft code of conduct” and taked about how I violated it. Its like a robot is writing it and no matter
    the review no one gets unbanned. So im hoping by putting this up I can either get unbanned or at least help improve the enforcement team for us. Thank You

:)

CombatBuild, Mar 14, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

Banned consoles cannot access Live.

Because a console is banned does not mean an individual's gamertag was banned. The two are not linked that way. If a console is banned but the gamertag is not banned, the gamertag can access Live from an unbanned console.

Assuming the gamertag isn't banned, the banned console owner can buy another console, and assuming they abided by the Terms of Use, continue using Live with their gamertag.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.

6. ExTrA Pulse Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

ok thank you what is section 14 ???? sorry not very good at this we've only used market place once and that was to buy some maps for call of duty and honestly we have done nothing wrong feel totally ripped off to be honest.
Thema:

Console banned

1. Console banned - Similar Threads - Console banned

2. Permanent ban and console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban and console ban: Hello , I just wanted to start out by saying that I didnt even know you could get permanently banned . My friend pulled a prank on me and changed my profile pic to something graphic, and I wake up...
  3. XBOX CONSOLE BAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONSOLE BAN: Hey i was suspended on xbox console for 2 weeks because my friend who signed into my console once got perm banned for xbox cause he mods in his own time at home but this has nothing to do with me...
  4. this console is banned from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    this console is banned from xbox live: hello I bought this Xbox one console over two week ago from Sunday market and I went home and set up and on front page a messenger this console is banned from Xbox live .I ring them up and they...
  5. console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    console ban: my friend added an account to my xbox then changed the profile picture to some innapropriate content now im banned on all accounts for a montha dn i dont know if there is a way to get my main...
  6. Xbox console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console ban: I've been trying to figure out why my xbox was banned when I dont play online granted I have a xbox live account but I dont use it when I tried to login in one day it told me my console was banned...
  7. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...: So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3 letter( the 3 letter was on this account) and...
  8. Console Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Ban: I hade a offensive Profile picture and i got a 20 day console ban and i have done nothing wrong dose that sound right 93d01cfe-4d36-4be0-ab58-b1e94a0926c6
  9. Im banned from xbox live on my xbox one s console when i didnt even do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im banned from xbox live on my xbox one s console when i didnt even do anything: Hi my name is kevin and i just found out that my xbox one s console is banned when i didn't even do anything to recieve it because my account was stolen from me and i already went to the xbox...
  10. Baneo de mi consola. [Translation-Ban of my console]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baneo de mi consola. [Translation-Ban of my console]: El dia de ayer, al encender mi xbox me doy cuenta que no se conecta a xbox live. intento de multiples maneras y me doy cuenta que aparece un mensaje en mi xbox que dice sobre que me vetan de los...