Console Banned

Discus and support Console Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Ive had my last Xbox nearly 7 years before it broke down. I purchased a second hand xbox and it will not let me download my gamertag, it will also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CashlessBox17, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Console Banned

Hi Ive had my last Xbox nearly 7 years before it broke down. I purchased a second hand xbox and it will not let me download my gamertag, it will also not allow me connect to the internet and it will not let me create and account for my son. ive never hand
    an issue with xbox since it was launched. How can i get this ban removed?

:)

CashlessBox17, Feb 8, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Feb 8, 2014
  3. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Console Banned

Console bans cannot be removed. You don't know what the previous owner did to have the console banned in the first place. You would need to try returning it to where you purchased it and get a new one.

Smwutches, Feb 8, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

Banned consoles cannot access Live.

Because a console is banned does not mean an individual's gamertag was banned. The two are not linked that way. If a console is banned but the gamertag is not banned, the gamertag can access Live from an unbanned console.

Assuming the gamertag isn't banned, the banned console owner can buy another console, and assuming they abided by the Terms of Use, continue using Live with their gamertag.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.

9. ExTrA Pulse Win User

console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! console ban !!!!! console ban !!!!!! IS Microsoft Software check working Properly ?????????????????????

ok thank you what is section 14 ???? sorry not very good at this we've only used market place once and that was to buy some maps for call of duty and honestly we have done nothing wrong feel totally ripped off to be honest.
Thema:

Console Banned

1. Console Banned - Similar Threads - Console Banned

2. Did i get console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did i get console banned?: I have not been able to connect to xbox live and it just kicked me offline please help dea9ef0e-56ba-40fe-a87e-9c8b0f5c1c73
  3. my xbox console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console ban: hello, recently i have been console banned on xbox and i have no reason why. i haven't received an email about it and on the enforcement website it says i have a perfect record so i can't submit a...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban: Hello, I recently purchased a used xbox one s and did a factory reset but im not sure if it was there before or after i did a reset but when I was brought back to the home screen I was welcomed...
  5. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  6. Console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban: I bought a secomd hand console for my daughter and it has been banned i would like it to be banned 116dd871-6aab-4bb0-a14e-b1d4a0f2d4d7
  7. Permanent ban and console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban and console ban: Hello , I just wanted to start out by saying that I didnt even know you could get permanently banned . My friend pulled a prank on me and changed my profile pic to something graphic, and I wake up...
  8. XBOX CONSOLE BAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONSOLE BAN: Hey i was suspended on xbox console for 2 weeks because my friend who signed into my console once got perm banned for xbox cause he mods in his own time at home but this has nothing to do with me...
  9. this console is banned from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    this console is banned from xbox live: hello I bought this Xbox one console over two week ago from Sunday market and I went home and set up and on front page a messenger this console is banned from Xbox live .I ring them up and they...
  10. console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    console ban: my friend added an account to my xbox then changed the profile picture to some innapropriate content now im banned on all accounts for a montha dn i dont know if there is a way to get my main...