Console beeping

Discus and support Console beeping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console keeps beeping since yesterday like this. Beepbeep...beepbeep...beepbeep.beepbeep.beepbeep. And with each beep it gets quieter and then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptainIdra, Oct 20, 2019.

1. CaptainIdra
    CaptainIdra Guest

Console beeping

My console keeps beeping since yesterday like this.

Beepbeep...beepbeep...beepbeep.beepbeep.beepbeep.

And with each beep it gets quieter and then starts over, any help on why its doing that.

I really appreciate it.

:)

CaptainIdra, Oct 20, 2019
  2. RawDawg68 Win User

Console beeping

Thanks for the idea of using the troubleshooter but it didnt help at all. its an older model if that helps
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Console beeping

Hey Idra

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with your Xbox console.

I would first have to ask if your console it connected directly into an outlet or perhaps its connected to an extension cord or surge protector?

I would recommend connecting your console directly into an outlet, as having your console connected to anything other than an outlet, could cause your console to behave in ways it wasn't intended to.

I would definitely recommend using a
    power cycle
    on your console if you haven't already to see if this helps alleviate the issue.

Give this a try and let us know if this helps!
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Console beeping

Hey Raw, when you say your old console, do you mean your Original Xbox, or is it an Xbox 360 console? If it's the latter, be sure to try the
    troubleshooter for Open Tray issues!
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Console beeping

but works well ?, I would recommend you check that there is no trapped disc or plug it into another plug, it can be a power problem, if the problems continue you may restart factory restart, if everything still remains I recommend using warranty or requesting
    a Repair
  6. AWildYamiEnters Win User

Console beeping

Maybe something is tapping the eject button or something? It might be haunted or possessed. (Cause you know Halloween.)
Thema:

Console beeping

1. Console beeping - Similar Threads - Console beeping

2. xbox one console beeps then shuts off after 20 seconds and wont stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one console beeps then shuts off after 20 seconds and wont stay on: how do I fix my console so it stays on? b0747d15-b067-4423-97d0-d0ab48144fde
  3. XBox One X Crashes with a long, stuck beep with the Xbox light on the console and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X Crashes with a long, stuck beep with the Xbox light on the console and...: Hello Community My Xbox One X makes a weird long beep and crashes when I play big budget, high graphics games (like RDR2 and AC: Odyssey) within 15 minutes of play duration. The crash is...
  4. Console doesn't turn on (Red beeping light)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console doesn't turn on (Red beeping light): I have an X-Box 360 S. For a couple of weeks now it does not turn on, it only does a beeping red light and the fans start to run full power for a couple of seconds until it turns off altogether....
  5. xbox one. Console by clicking on the logo - run, in a second beeps and off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one. Console by clicking on the logo - run, in a second beeps and off.: Console worked, but suddenly turned off. Now the xbox one by clicking on the logo - run, in a second beeps and off. What to do, what would a console work? 01d32cb7-7e43-43a3-a33e-6bdc5dc93a30
  6. Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray.: Hi, I know this is probably dumb but Recently my console makes no sound when I turn on the console or open the disk tray. I know there is probrably an easy fix for this but i haven't have the...
  7. Console has no beep and very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console has no beep and very slow: XBOX 360 Slim So I tried to turn on my console and it went on, but with no beep, it is the same with the disk tray button. When the console turned on it was really slow, it took about 3 minutes...
  8. SOUND BEEP FROM THE CONSOLE EVEN IF ITS OFF, AND SOMETIMES CD TRAY OPENS

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOUND BEEP FROM THE CONSOLE EVEN IF ITS OFF, AND SOMETIMES CD TRAY OPENS: HI, I HAVE BEEN HARING A BEEP FROM THE CONSOLE, VERY RANDOM, WEN ITS ON AND OF... AND SOME TIMES THE CD TRAY OPENS, LIKE ITS POSSESSED JAJA, ANY IDEAS WY THIS HAPPENS?...
  9. Console won‘t turn on, heard a beep sound only,when I press xbox button on console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won‘t turn on, heard a beep sound only,when I press xbox button on console.: My console over heat and it turn off itself ,after that it won‘t turn on again,what the problem ? 084d94e8-a953-44af-a838-a65d56a06bcd
  10. Console will beep but won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console will beep but won't turn on: my Xbox will make the beep noise or whatever you want to call it and the logo will light up when you go to turn it on but then turns right back off. It happened yesterday and today. Is there...