Console can't connect to xbox live

Discus and support Console can't connect to xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Console can't connect to xbox live Before i had my xbox one s i had my xbox day one which worked fine (most of the time) and my one s was fine until it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MoffyLFC5, Jan 20, 2017.

1. MoffyLFC5
    MoffyLFC5 Guest

Before i had my xbox one s i had my xbox day one which worked fine (most of the time) and my one s was fine until it now won't let me connect to xbox live which I pay for! Every other device can connect to my wi-fi hence this post, every time I try to connect
    it says my network is not set up which it was! So everytime I then connect to it and then fail and then it comes up with a **** page of filtering MAC addresses, when I go off this and try to check connection again it says the network is still not set up so
    I have to put the password and connect again to then test network connection. I want some support for this, this is supposed to be a new console and i'm getting sick of it and really considering selling both xbox's to get ps4 pro

:)

MoffyLFC5, Jan 20, 2017
  2. Hello!

Starting up my Xbox 360 S and signing in the console says "Your console can't connect to Xbox Live" So I exit this session and test my network connection. It is a wired connection. So I test Xbox Live Connection. The console says that it can't obtain an
    ipaddress. It can't connect to network. Can you help me to get this console on Xbox Live?

HenkKlompenhouwer, Jan 20, 2017
  3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, Jan 20, 2017
Thema:

1. Console can't connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - Console can't connect

2. : Console can't connect to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Console can't connect to wifi: : Console can't connect to wifi Hey Still Feedz We really appreciate your continued updates in regards to this matter. However, with us being able to access your router interface, we really don't...
  3. Не могу подключить домашнюю консоль [Translate] I can't connect my home console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу подключить домашнюю консоль [Translate] I can't connect my home console: Не подключается Моя домашняя консоль xbox Пишет "Не удалось сохранить изменения" " не удаётся подключится к этой службе сейчас. Попробуйте ещё раз чуть позже." [Translate by Mod] My Xbox...
  4. XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...: This issue started maybe one month ago. XboxOne X is not able to connect to Live when I turn on the device with the power option "Instant-on" activated. Doesnt matter if I go to internet settings...
  5. I can't connect my console Xbox One to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my console Xbox One to Xbox Live: Hello. I have a problem. I can't connect to xbox live with my xbox one since 09/08/2018. It's the first time the network doesn't want to connect. I try to record my wifi twice but nothing...
  6. Controller can't connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller can't connect to the console: Hi everyone, i've recently met a problem with my controllers, all of them can't be connected by the console. I tried to synchronize them again but it doesn't work.. So now I have to play with the...
  7. Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute: I'm not sure what has happened but seemingly out of the blue my xbox one will sign my account out shortly after I have turned the console on and won't let me sign back in, xboxlive does not work...
  8. can't connect xbox 360 smart glass to my console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't connect xbox 360 smart glass to my console?: Been trying for 2 days to get "see the future" achievement on fable anniversary. Which requires to use smart glass on 360 to unlock. I can't find console to connect. Please help...
  9. Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xboxlive + every time I turn my console on signed out after one minute: I'm not sure what has happened but seemingly out of the blue my xbox one will sign my account out shortly after I have turned the console on and won't let me sign back in, xboxlive does not work...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live on my new Xbox one X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on my new Xbox one X console: Hello, I just bought myself a new Xbox One X. I already own an Xbox 360. My Xbox live account works fine on my 360 and I am able to play Destiny and other stuff co-op. However on my new Xbox one...