Console Companion app not connecting to party chat

Discus and support Console Companion app not connecting to party chat in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just recently built a PC and now when I launch the console companion app I cant join parties. When I do try to join it just continues to say... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SchwarzerJus, Oct 23, 2020.

1. SchwarzerJus
    SchwarzerJus Guest

I just recently built a PC and now when I launch the console companion app I cant join parties. When I do try to join it just continues to say connecting. I can see the icon showing its picking up my mic but all other users say connecting under them. I
    have seen some previous posts talking about a teredo adapter driver but my pc does not have that. Even if I search through the device manager it is non-existent. I have also tried reinstalling the app and it did not work either.

:)

SchwarzerJus, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC

The Console Companion App does have a chat function so you can invite friends to your party
  3. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  4. CaptainCDN Win User

Setting up HD60s with gen 3 A50s

ok but how do i record the party chat from the companion app?
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

just use gamebar for party chat, i never open the companion app.
  6. ACE RYAN Win User

Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

Eladio,

Thank you for your reply.

There is no notification option for party chat on my console companion app.

There used to be but it is no longer there.

The version of my Xbox Console Companion App is 48.55.30001.00000

I then went to the Microsoft Store for updates and it says "Good to go" that I have all current updates.

Thank you
Thema:

1. Console Companion app not connecting to party chat - Similar Threads - Console Companion app

2. Is there a way to improve quality above Very High on the Console Companion app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to improve quality above Very High on the Console Companion app?: Even in the highest setting the image is compressed and it feels like i'm gaming at a youtube video, also it doesn't seem to use all my internet capacity, it barely goes over 10mbps submitted by...
  3. Xbox Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Hi Microsoft community. I been trying to fix this issue with my Xbox Console Companion, for what ever reason I keep getting and error (0x405) saying I require internet connection. I have tried...
  4. Secret Achievement Sharing on the XBOX Console Companion App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Achievement Sharing on the XBOX Console Companion App: I have a question. Some of the games I play have secret achievements. These can only be seen on your achievement list by you if you unlock them. Also, your friends can only see them if they play...
  5. Xbox Console Companion App keybinds mute/deafen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App keybinds mute/deafen?: How has Microsoft not added keybinds to the app yet? Is there any plan in the future? After failing to buy Discord I'm assuming they might actually work on their own software? 469 people have...
  6. Xbox Console Companion app is opening the Windows store when I attempt to join someone in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion app is opening the Windows store when I attempt to join someone in...: I have Minecraft installed, the companion app even recognizes that I have the game in my library. When I attempt to either join a friend currently playing or click 'play' on a realm page, the...
  7. Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox streaming not working on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10.: I want to stream my Xbox One S to my Windows 10 laptop and it doesn't work, it shows that it connected to Xbox but I do not see my output of my xbox. I Just hear the sound, but the video doesn't...
  8. switching to a different account on the Xbox app/console companion pc

in XBoX on Windows
    switching to a different account on the Xbox app/console companion pc: I have recently re downloaded sea of thieves from when I played it on my Xbox but I cant access my old account with all my cosmetics. there is no way to switch my account in game and when I change...
  9. The extra confusion everyone needed: New Xbox app and the old Console Companion app now...

in XboX Insiders
    The extra confusion everyone needed: New Xbox app and the old Console Companion app now...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DarthJahus [link] [comments]
  10. Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Xbox App, Console Companion or Xbox Game Bar: When I try and sign into the Xbox app it does nothing. Sometimes the sign in window will open and will show nothing but the grey background and then it will close. This is very frustrating as I...