Console Companion App won't let me Stream

Discus and support Console Companion App won't let me Stream in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem: I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Glitched Error, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Console Companion App won't let me Stream

For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem:

I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game data, I deleted my account from the xbox and re-signed in, and the only solution i have found is to sign into my alternative microsoft account and use that to play games while streaming
    it to my pc. It keeps giving me a message stating "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure it's still on and connected to the same network as this device". I can't seem to find a working solution to get it to work on my main microsoft account. No it's
    not a child account, but the alternative account is a child account. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Glitched Error, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Console Companion App won't let me Stream

1. Console Companion App won't let me Stream - Similar Threads - Console Companion App

2. Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App not downloading on laptop.: Hi! I'm having trouble downloading the xbox console companion app onto my chromebook laptop. When I click install it says that I need to be logged into my microsoft account on my device, which I...
  3. Signing in to the Xbox console companion app on my computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Signing in to the Xbox console companion app on my computer.: My computer is windows 10 and is connected to the same network as my console. I do have a main computer that my xbox/Microsoft account is logged into but my laptop (the one I need help with) is...
  4. Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting my xbox to connect to the console companion app.: My xbox is on the same internet connection as my phone and my pc but it cannot connect to the xbox app on either devices. Its even on the same subnetwork but it doesn't come up, what do I do to...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Console Companion app upload dates wrong!: hi there all, recently I have been uploading clips with the companion app (which is nice and simple rather the long lengthy process of uploading to youtube) but I have come across an issue with...
  6. Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to the Xbox Beta or Console companion apps. Errors while downloading from...: The error code i receive is "0x80048888". But when I click it to get a solution, the site says that the code doesn't exist. As stated in the subject line, I'm unable to sign in to those apps, but...
  7. Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was the Party Chat notification removed from Console Companion App?: Title. I do not like using the Xbox Game bar. I get every notification Xbox related on the Console Companion App except party invites. I either have to join a joinable party or create one. I do...
  8. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

in XboX Insiders
    Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.: I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I...
  9. Xbox console companion app keeps crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console companion app keeps crashing: Every time i open the app it crashes after about 10-20 seconds 743f6756-88b3-4c29-8bcd-207d013cb923
  10. Xbox Console Companion App problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Companion App problem: I constantly get the error code 0x87DD0006 and I don't know what to do. * Moved from Insider 8fe76572-f664-4077-b7cc-a0e041b9e3a7