Console Companion App won't let me Stream

Discus and support Console Companion App won't let me Stream in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem: I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Glitched Error, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Console Companion App won't let me Stream

For the past week I have tried almost every known solution to this problem:

I have restarted my laptop and my xbox, I reset my xbox keeping game data, I deleted my account from the xbox and re-signed in, and the only solution i have found is to sign into my alternative microsoft account and use that to play games while streaming
    it to my pc. It keeps giving me a message stating "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure it's still on and connected to the same network as this device". I can't seem to find a working solution to get it to work on my main microsoft account. No it's
    not a child account, but the alternative account is a child account. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Glitched Error, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Which streaming app are you using>>>Twitch or Mixer?
  3. Pjfunnybunnyx21 Win User

Xbox One October Update broke the ability to play 360 games using the Companion app

Im trying to stream JetSet Radio but they companion app wont let me connect it with my OBS for some reason
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Streaming por HDMI

Hi Jos158,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Unfortunately you cannot plug in the Xbox One into your laptop and use the laptop as a display. Also there is no app or program that would convert the HDMI port on your laptop to an input source rather than an output source.

Your only option would be to use the game streaming through the Xbox Console Companion app. I would re over these two support articles on how to improve streaming:

I hope this helps!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Is game streaming from Xbox to Windows 10 ending?

I see the same message when loading up the console companion app and have had the same issue of not seeing the streaming option but I am still able to use the console companion app to stream.

As far as them doing away with this option I have not heard anything like that.
Thema:

1. Console Companion App won't let me Stream - Similar Threads - Console Companion App

2. I cant sign in on xbox console companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant sign in on xbox console companion app: when i try to sign into any xbox app erorr code 0x80048888 comes up and when click on it nothing shows up da6930b0-342b-4e0a-a017-56a9f8d1ff17
  3. Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aplicación compañero de consola xbox se cierra[Xbox console companion app closes]: La aplicación para windows 10 de compañero de consola xbox no abre, la inicio - se abre la ventana - se queda cargando un par de segundos y se cierra. Ya trate restableciendola, desinstalandola y...
  4. Xbox console companion app streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion app streaming: When I stream my gameplay on my Xbox One to my pc through the xbox console companion app I can't hear my own voice but I can hear everyone elses? 42c87f26-30d0-4b2d-a779-f713600c6a9e
  5. Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App party chat not working: This has been going on for several weeks. I am on PC using Console Companion and my friends are on the Xbox One console. I can connect to a party chat with several friends. They cannot hear me, I...
  6. Will the new Xbox app have all the features of the Xbox Console Companion?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Will the new Xbox app have all the features of the Xbox Console Companion?: i keep getting messages on the console companion that the new Xbox app is going to be replacing it. The console companion has a feature that allows you to connect to your xbox one and input simple...
  7. XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay: I'm trying to set up streaming to my Windows 10 PC using the console companion app. Both the console and my PC are connected to a gigabit network switch with cables so no wifi is involved. The...
  8. Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...: So, for 2 hours now, it keeps saying that, even though I am logged with the same account both on my xbox one and on the companion app. d7c48e00-3115-4cc7-87d2-63b3f0de4948
  9. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  10. xbox app vs xbox console companion

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app vs xbox console companion: i have a question about the xbox app vs the xbox console companion i cant play my xbox one on the new xbox app but i can play it on the xbox console companion i would like to play my xbox on my...